1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Wow, I'm surprised at their score. Wonder if the test this time is more difficult because even the highest score is only 70?
    I remember Manatsu last time got around 90 iirc.

Also, is Zakki the only member that goes to university?

2. Bertowski21

Bertowski21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    They did middle school test to match renka's current education, i'm not sure if it was more difficult than the last one though
    I think yamazaki is the only 2nd gen currently going to college but i might be wrong

3. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Chiichan goes to Meiji Uni
    Ikuta on Tokyo College of Music

Apparently only these three who mention few time where they attend.

Sayunyan once said she attend Uni but not reveal where...

4. wayfinder

wayfinder Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    Twitter:
    triyantowi
    Owh, Thank you so much!!
    it helps a lot..
    well, I guess Wada maaya is Wada maaya after all.
    I just remember that Kitano did not take the test.

5. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I see, first time heard about Chiichan and Sayunyan. I know about Ikuchan but I thought she's taking a break from college recently.

6. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Karin also left a slip of tongue saying that Kotoko has grown from a year 2 middle schooler into university student year 1. It might be just to showcase her age, instead of whether she is really going to uni, though it can be argued that probably Kotoko also goes to university that is yet unrevealed.

If we talk about graduates, pretty sure Ichiki Rena went to uni.

7. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Sayunyan's was mentioned on a matome video in youtube some time ago, although I forgot where exactly her Univ. is.

I believe they will put up an episode for the result of the Best Songs right? Kinda interesting to think that your comment might be selected for a review during the show :D

8. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Quite surprised at third gen's scores

9. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Although I submitted my comment in Japanese, it is broken enough not to get selected. :^^;:

I hope they somehow publish the whole result, and not just a top 10 or something like that.
    I am curious how well Boukyaku to Bigaku does. I rarely come across any praise for this song.

10. fujimiko

fujimiko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Any kind of academic test (intelligent / baka) episode is always fun to watch.
    I'm really happy with this 2 week episodes of baka test.
    Can't wait for next week episode.

11. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Nonstop laughing, from just before DON till the end! One of the best episode of Nogichuu. :D
    The most funniest is Miria and Reno answer. :rofl:

12. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    This ep had so many members! I love crowdy episodes. :^O^:
    Kotoko and Ayane had a same high score, they are like a duo. Poor Shinuchi, she had a quite good score but still be a baka BBA. :^^;:
    Shinuchi's bad luck
    [​IMG]
    The background music when revealing the worst 4 was so good, stupidity suddenly became so epic. :XD:
    The answer of Shinuchi for the English question was so hilarious and hot :nosebleed:. Bananaman liked it.
    Imagination of Bananaman
    [​IMG]
    The explaintion gestures of Hoshino was so cute! She was happy when Bananaman told her that she was smart.
    Hoshino is smart!
    [​IMG]
    Foreign member Nakamura :XD:. Hope she likes Japan. Himura worried about Nakamura living in a strangely country. jk
    Chiharu is good at English, I can't answer that question. As execept university student level.
    Nakamura's answer made a whole studio laugh. I miss Maimai.
    [​IMG]
    Maaya really was the MVP in this ep. Her aura was strong. Even Shitara was been knocked down by her king haki. :shocku:
    Her score was absolutely stronger than other compeitors. I don't know I should happy for Maaya or not. Her Nogieigo English teacher would be sad if he knows her score.
    Did her scores put a smile on her face
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Shitara and Asuka interactions were always cutely. Their bonds are strong. Shitara has showed his soft side to Asuka so much. That was nearly the right answer. :XD:
    When you use your speech to trick the MC to tell to you the rigth answer.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    No, I think he should be proud of her that her english score is the highest among the subjects and even much better than her japanese.:D

14. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    I don't know how to give thumbs up to posts, so here is a temporary thumbs up for you. :1st::1st: I've always enjoyed your meme arts :)

Iori is surprisingly doing quite okay. Sasaki and Suzuki getting the same score is magical. I also didn't expect that Kotoko is doing well. Zaki and Ayane getting good results are expected. Though if only Shitara highlighted Zaki's good result and not just Kubo's. Well it could be because they don't know yet the benchmark of what's good or bad for this test.

15. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Voted!
    I vote Ima, Hanashitai Dareka ga Iru. I submit my comment in English. Hopefully my comment will be read by them. :D

16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

in case anyone interested in previous scores from these quiz for 46G

[​IMG]

Top 3 scores:

1st - Kageyama Yuuka (95) ~Hiragana Keyakizaka46:1st:
    2nd - Akimoto Manatsu (91)
    2nd -Nakada Kana (91)

source

17. mousou

mousou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    which keyakitte kakenai episode does Kageyama Yuuka win ? i want to watch >.<

18. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    I take some was from older list since Wada has higher score than Reno? The only thing that catches my attention the most is that the top ranks are filled with Greens... then we gradually going down... and the Purples become more dominant :^^;:

19. enc0re

enc0re Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    encore_AC_
    Wow never thought that Miona is on the dumb side.

20. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I am more surprised of Umezawa Minami, she does have a smart image to me. I would expect Yoda to be there instead.
    As for Renka, well...her school term has not over yet so she might not have learned everything, probably about 1/2 of the whole year, since Nanase's hair still long which means this was recorded probably Nov last year.

Also, just realized that Hori did participate in the 1st round and she wasn't too bad then. She scored 35 and ranked #22. I think this time the test is probably harder. But 2nd gen is generally doing great.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018