TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    @Chanandler
    Sorry for the late reply. Thank for your kind words very much, sometime I get lucky and have some good memes come out sometime I don't. But I am very happy that you liked my memes and had fun with it. I will try my best with my free time. Have a good day. :D

This episode is great, Asuka had found her spring. She was very happy at that time and when she held her hair up , she was very cute. :cute:
    Poor Shitara, Asuka used Shitara's batsu point power like a boss. Copy ninja Kakashi Asuka.
    Asuka stole Shitara's nen power by Bandit's secret and use that power to Shitara (only HunterxHunter fan can understand)
    [​IMG]
    Wild Yoda appeared! Takayama, Akimoto used cloths giving! It's not very effective...
    Wild Yoda appeared! Asuka used one arm arounding neck! It's super effective! All right Yoda was caught!
    Yoda's pride
    [​IMG]

The spring has come to Asuka, goodbye Nakada
    [​IMG]

2 Valentine presents to Asuka, maybe Asuka was so happy that she couldn't sleep
    [​IMG]
    Sakaguchi saved Waka-sama gundan. Hori tried to steal Sakaguchi and Wakatsuki praying scene was funny. Sakaguchi's picture was impacted as always. Wakatsuki will treasure that picture a lot. :XD:
    Please have faith
    [​IMG]

Sakaguchi Tamami has restored faith in humanity of Wakatsuki
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Shitara has a good memory, he still remember Angela Aki. Nakada six losses in a row, brave iron woman Nakada who will be remembered as a legend. Shitara, don't mess with Asuka or she will give you a batsu point. Shitara and Asuka interactions are always cutely. Hazuki and Hoshino with their fur hats were so cute too. :cute:
    Six times Nakada has been rejected
    [​IMG]

When the brave of Nakada really motives you
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@kinglight25 your Tamami comic strip was epic and Wakatsuki gundan was saved :)

3. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Legendary memes

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

4. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Tamami is a Hinachima oshi.

5. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I can't have been the only one to have found Asuka insanely cute as she hugged her presents? Insanely cute.

Maybe Kana can find that peace in the future!

6. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    I remember Shitara mentioned Angela Aki in one of the episodes, but I don't remember what were they talking about that she came up to the topic... Could you clarify?

7. mousou

mousou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    agree! i need anime version of this. i will wait for fan art

8. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    That was Nogichuu ep 171016, Matsumura had a "not so cute" photo of Mukai Hazuki. Shitara looked at that photo and he realized Mukai's face is beautiful and it has a foreign beauty like Agela Aki with her glasses (a Italian-American-Japan beauty).
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    Agreed! Asuka didn't want to let them go, like she wanted to make sure they were real and wouldn't disappear. And the batsu points? How is it possible to be that cute?

I also loved Hori's genuine "OI!" to Tama-chan after she called her a stopgap. We don't usually get to see her be so candid on TV, since she sticks really hard to her character.

Speaking of Tama-chan, I was so glad that she chose Waka. She saved the gundan! And that picture, holy crap.

And poor Kana. The Nakada Road is a lonely one. Here's hoping the 3rd gens showered her with more love after the show.

I watched the last two again before watching this one, and I'm always amazed how well Bananaman and Nogizaka banter back and forth. 6 years, eh? That level of comfort they have with each other is apparent.

10. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Tonight's episode is pushed back 30 min

11. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Noooo.... my sleep time!

Edit : Worth the wait! It's been very long since they're doing a studio live (lip sync or not who cares :D)

They are so cute, laughing everytime they're looking at Bananaman during live! :D

Also, lot's of Nanamin in this Episode

Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
  12. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    best 20-11 ranking
    20. Romance Start
    19. Sanbanme no kazw
    18. Yasashisatowa
    17. Sekkachi na katatsumori
    16. Kanashimi no wasurekata
    15. Arakajime katarareru romance
    14. Sekai de ichiban kodoku na lover
    13. Ano hi boku wa tossa ni uso wo tsuita
    12. Itsuka dekirukara kyou dekiru
    11. kitzuitara kataomoi

araroma ranked in 15. I'm happy enough my choice is there lol. great choices for the live songs tho, expecially anohibokuwatossaniusowotsuita. love the song! performing like this is like performing to a family member, you just can't hold the laughter in [hehe]

was half expecting it to be a singles galore. glad its actually great choices! since this one took the whole 30mins for half the ranking, guess we won't get senbatsu announcement until the following week huh

13. ryuu15

ryuu15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    i hope ima hana will get top 10 ... cant wait next week ...

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

14. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Only two of my favorites (Sanbanme no Kaze and Ano Hi Boku wa Tossa ni Uso wo Tsuita) appeared in the ranking so far, but I am not complaining because both got a live performance.

15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

members performing live in such a close distance in front of Bananaman triggers random smiles from Yuttan, Ranze and a few others [hehe] #DontLookatHumura

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Nogi wota could create a Humura face mask and bring it to the live concert:)

for the Macau bungee jump, lets see if i could find episode 126 Doko.

fanart from Valentine episodes

[​IMG]

source

episode 144

http://48videodouga.net/video/6773

16. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Nanamin T-T

Yasashisa towa rank in!
    And studio live for Ano hi. It's recall how much I love that song back then. I used to replay it most of time.

17. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Haha this is as if the fans deliberately chose songs with Nanamin in it with the hope she would be making cameos or such!

Ano Hi Boku wa Tossa ni Uso wo Tsuita ranked in!!
    I am hoping there are more songs by under entering the top 10!

Kawamura looks so lovely lately. And the only one with rolled up sleeve :lol:And again, something is off with Sayunyan's look. :confused:

Performing at such close distance, especially in front of fellow members and Bananaman must have been awkward! Like someone said here, it's like performing in front of your family!

18. nyahappii

nyahappii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    mikeyspacejdot
    So, when they mentioned Nogi was having a "request hour", was it a concert like akb or only for this show?

If it's for the show I'm upset bc my fave was Kizuitara Kataomoi. Watching this ep in my car, heard them start the intro and the tears start flowing (good thing my car has tinted windows).

19. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I'm glad they performed Sanbanme live, it's my all-time favorite Nogi live performance. 3rd gen energy is always charm and Momoko's smile as center is always a treat.
    Kinda wished Sekai de ichiban kodoku na lover to rank higher though.
    Inoue is so good at maintaining her serious face. She's a good center but kinda underrated.

We have 19 A-sides so far and yet only 2 made it so far. Gonna be interesting to see how many A-sides made it to the top 10. I predict Seifuku no Mannequin would be able to rank and hopefully Girls Rule too.

20. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Good list. I'm way surprised that KidzuKata ranked at 11. The only surprise to me was Yasashisa towa. Didn't know it had that much cache with the fandom.

Interesting things:
    - Ikoma, Shinuchi, and Kii-chan not amongst the members. Ikoma did appear for the KidzuKata live.
    - What color are the members hair: Yumi-chan, Ami-chan-senpai, and Hoshino?