1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I wonder why they didn't talk about Kiichan Hiatus o_O

2. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    hmmm to me it seems 2nd gen girls don't like so much 3rd gen ones. Faces spoke for them. I mean, not that they hate them personally but I bet some of them suffered seeing the difference of treatment by management of both generations and they felt jealous/frustrated.

I appreciate Nogi management somehow acknowledge his error and is trying to arrange things.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Who would blame 2nd gens for being distant with both 3rd and 4th gens. Two great episodes. I’m so glad 2nd gen received two whole episodes to themselves. And that their struggles were openly discussed about. Although that Xmas live situation in the first episode had me cringing so hard. Scoutman is the ultimate slayage. Second best generational song after Against.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  4. BarneyInvisible

BarneyInvisible Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    the best thing to "arrange things" is to have them in senbatsu.
    with gen4 being waiting to be pushed in the next single.

Its be interested to wait and see if anyone else except Miona and Shinuchi in senbatsu in the next ones.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. kfr50866

kfr50866 Kenkyuusei

Guys I need some help. After starting watching Nogizaka under construction I get nogizaka youtube recommendations.
    One of them was this
    if the video does not show watch the video here.
    At 4:10 what episode is this where Himura slaps his ass?
    I need to know!

6. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I think it's from episode 62

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. kfr50866

kfr50866 Kenkyuusei

Thanks you are the best!:1st:

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. kj23

kj23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nakada Kana
    As above, it's here if you want to watch the full episode, https://depressingsubs.com/nogizaka-under-construction-ep62-english-sub/

9. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Watching these segments, I realized how talented yet underrated they are. Maichun and Renachi have amazing talent as MC. Miona and Junna great at acting. Ranze with her amazing writing skills. Kotoko with her passion in anime. Etc.
    I'm pretty sure if someday they decided to graduate from Nogizaka, they will be able to survive with the talents they have.

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Who is Konno-san? Their manager?

11. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Konno-san is the old guy who got beaten by Kazumin on 46hours show.:D

if the video does not show watch the video here
    And he is also the gang leader of Nogizaka aka the head of Nogizaka management.:D

12. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

He must be felt guilty so he decide to be more friendly with 2nd gen :hehe::hehe:

• Like Like x 1
  13. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    I had to take care of my school project for a month, now I am free and can catch up recently episodes :^O^:.
    Ranze's speech "1+1 =10" was so awesome :1st:.
    If you can change Ranze's mind, you will get a Cup Star instant noodle
    [​IMG]
    Cheating in class
    [​IMG]
    Is Kotoko really that talkative? She smiles a lot recently:inlove:. Other members didn't understand the conversation between Kotoko and Bananaman about gears in car :XD:. She knew when you're going uphill, we should use gear low, 1st, 2nd. I didn't know Kotoko knew about Patlabor, that was a pleasant surpirse :flower:.
    Classic anime
    [​IMG]

Himura's role on mobile police Patlabor
    [​IMG]
    Poor Yokoyama-san was been trolled by Shitara. I don't know what would he think when he saw that scene on TV :XD:.
    Hemorrhoids guy
    [​IMG]
    Ayane asking "do you have money?" broke my heart.
    Simple question
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    2nd gen has gone through a lot of hardships, now watching this made me love to 2nd gen more. Miria-chan has improved, she said "sewage", that was a good impact to my heart.
    [​IMG]

Don't you dare go to that!
    [​IMG]

The dark history
    [​IMG]
    The reindeer scene was funny, the faces of the 3rd gen was astounding :hehe:.
    Sorry
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    But 2nd gen has Ito Karin, even she was graduated, she still take care of her group. What a good girl :cry:!
    Mama
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 14
    • Like Like x 13
  14. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    It felt like watching Nogiten but with less Under members. :D

The fortune teller is the guy that predicted the exact month Hinatazaka46 debut and Hinata member, Kakizaki Memi, graduation. Although I know that that mostly are scripted, but that was amazing prediction. So, I wonder what kind of big job that Ikuchan will get on October. Can't wait. Maybe movie or even solo singing project?:D

And I agree with Renka prediction. She can become big later. I see her lately develop some kind of star aura. I don't if this is my biased perspective. But, since she changed her appearance into more mature style, she look amazing. I hope Riria also follow this way and break free from her cute chara.

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    With Renchan’s predictions I’m expecting some big pushes as she’s gets older. Future centre if she keeps up this momentum?

16. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Ikuchan's huge project? I hope that asadora heroine rumours will come true.

17. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Put my word in this. Ikuta will sing the opening for Tokyo 2020.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    The chance might be very small to sing at the opening as an individual or with Nogizaka. But she has a bigger chance with her musical group. Musical is a big thing in Japan after all. Who knows the country will send musical singers or group to perform at the opening.

19. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Imo, i think the chance is much bigger with Nogizaka. Idol is one of Japanese pop-culture and Nogizaka is the most famous idol group atm.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    Watched last week ep with the eng sub, it was so fun. I don't know who is Fortune Nakada? :awesome:
    Ikuta trolling Asuka at the opening was pure gold :1st:.
    Ikuta: What are you, Asuka?
    Asuka: A...a cute octopus.
    [​IMG]
    Ayane's grim face was so cute, when she was called she had known she was on the last place of money luck :XD:. What a good instinct girl!
    [​IMG]

They mistakenly show her true identity picture on screen
    [​IMG]
    Inoue's joy dance was awesome. Last time on 46 hours TV, she was first place on money luck too :shock:. I think she has invested on something and it bring her very much profit. Seem like she doesn't need to marry an ATM anymore :^O^:.
    When you have more money luck than Shiraishi
    [​IMG]
    I wish Fortune Nakada could explain a bit more, her job was only showing the card :^^;:. But her outfit looks really good and mysterious.
    Nakada was very helpful in this ep
    [​IMG]
    Look like the management announced that they gonna push Iwamoto. I was surpired when I realized Iwamoto is just 15. A great future is waiting for her. Empress card is the best idol card :1st:.
    Can't wait to October to see what is the big job for Ikuta. Maybe a Hollywood casting? Or her solo single? New photobook?
    Takayama with her changing name strategy. Poor Umezawa was forced to take the Doremi name.
    Warning siren
    [​IMG]

This Doremi name, Shitara liked it
    [​IMG]
    Takayama's role in this ep
    [​IMG]
    Trust me, it works
    [​IMG]
    I try to create Ayane meme.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Asuka is a Hierophant in 2019, merciless Ikuta senpai joined the battle from the invite of Asuka-chan :^O^:. Ikuta's doremi was really clear and high pitch :cool:. Asuka is developing in her comment skill, last time she trolled the 3rd gen too :hehe:.
    The musical senpai can't turn away from this
    [​IMG]

It's not quite the right pitch
    [​IMG]

When Shitara asked Asuka helped her kouhais
    [​IMG]
    Our Asuka-chan
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 12
    • Winner Winner x 10