1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Miona is the MVP for this week's episode. Her explosive expression is the best!:rofl:
    Minami and Kubo + Kakki and Saku is killing me. My babies have fun together...:inlove::inlove::inlove:

2. Takeda Shigen Ringo

Takeda Shigen Ringo Member

Sakura and Kaki were the best pair. So cute. The fukujin spots will be theirs soon. I think the new 4th gen can't compete with them.
    It's so fast from Hori's poker face to Hori's panic face in just one minute. I thought Asuka would be steam out faster than Hori.
    Hori has good leadership, she lost and accepted her punishment without running away.
    Classic trick, Shitara scared the members with his big shouting "don" never failed one :^O^:
    The foam on Ume's pants was so... What's the hell you was thinking, Shitara-san :fear:?
    I need more Ozono in this ep.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    SO in this episode we had what we wanted, seeing the match of Smash Bros that was cut :D Glad to see Ikuchan again, missed her on the show.

And on the next one, the new 4th gen girls. The only one I'm interested to is Runa, seems the most potential.
    I really hope the others aren't other filler members but would be really useful for the group and the show. Bananaman would be mad like "really? Other new girls we have to remember the name and find something interesting from them to be useful for the show?" I'm predicting a Bananaman graduation sooner or later.

4. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    It was fun to see Matsumura playing with Ike, which is one of my mains. She learned quickly, as she did a lot better in the second game.

We also saw the wonderful Kuroishi Mai again. :D

So, introduction of the new members next week! I'm sure everyone of them will add something unique to the group. :)

Last edited: Mar 30, 2020
  5. Takeda Shigen Ringo

Takeda Shigen Ringo Member

Matsumura joked with Himura and Shitara like they are as the same age :^O^:.
    Shitara: You guys choose those fictional characters, huh?
    Shitara puts his sun glass on: I will choose Wii fit trainer.
    I miss Ikuta on Nogizaka under construction too :flower:

• Like Like x 2
  6. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Or Bananaman would mad and think "ah shit.. here we go again"

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

They have unique Characteristics but only Sato Rika and Hayashi Runa standsout to me

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    To that, Kuromi-chan says, "Don't think. Feel!"

9. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Idk about the new girls but for me KitaYuri is an interesting girl but i know someone who will call her 'filler members'.

10. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    She's not for me. Even if she doesn't stand out she has variety skills. She has a particular chara that makes people laugh and Bananaman have fun with her. I like Kitagawa.

To me filler members are ones like Yoshida Ayano Christie, Yamazaki Rena, Sasaki Kotoko, Nakamura Reno... I don't wanna talk about 4th gen girls cause it's too soon but newer gens lack in variety if compared to the queens of 1st gen. I'm glad (and I'm pretty sure Banaman is glad too) that most of the variety girls of the 1st gen are still in the group (Akimoto, Matsumura, Ikuta, Takayama).

Kaki is one of the few top new gen girls who could do well in variety too with her personality. That's why they always put her aside to Endo to do things. Cause honestly, Endo is not that skilled too in variety.. she should thank Kaki.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    This week's episode best scene, Ume-chan touching Himura's balls.:rofl::rofl::rofl: I miss this kind of joke. Thanks God, Bananaman still doing itt with members.:)

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    ^ that and Shitara 'shoving' Sayurin during Smash Bros
    goes to show the relationship between them (esp with 1st Gens)
    doubt any geinin MCs would dare do any of those with popular aidoru

Sakura is a different type. Good balance of Yin and Yang

• Agree Agree x 4
  13. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Well, thank goodness there's Doko e since we don't often see of the other 4th gen at Kojichu. Rei isn't the crybaby we first saw but someone who can actually lead. Seira shines in each passing episode, she's good at everything anyway. There's Yanchan, the bubbly Sayaka. Yuri doesn't even have to try to be funny, she is unique, not the type you make fun of just to force laughter. She just has to be her. It's actually a shame she missed out on a lot of episodes. But a rare appearance at Kojichu few weeks ago, there she is participating in the show. Gonna watch Nogi Eigo after work :D

I'm 50/50 with the word 'filler'. Not everyone can be good at variety or singing or acting. But there's a reason they're selected in this group and there are fans rooting for them. A very quiet farewell for KTK, but that's just how it is for her. Until the very end. That's how it goes for some members.

Next Kojichu preview is too short but at least a glimpse of Rika and Runa, lol. I hope all 4th gen will be there. I wish they just call them 5th gen, don't know if it's just me but a lot has happened already. Anyway, they will finally be introduced so I'm looking forward to it.

Btw, happy to see Ikuchan again :)

• Like Like x 3
  14. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

Fun eps, i mean men.. There could be dozens of precious cuts and scraps from the show, i wonder if they could at least aired more or even monetized it again in the future. 30 minutes like isnt enough for bananaman and nogi.

Farewell ktk :(.
    You're breathtaking. Always be.

15. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    Oh god, no.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    No matter how you put it, the word 'filler' is a derogatory term, which in my opinion should never be used for members of a group one claims to support.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    Finally got to see the Smash Bros. game and damn, did Asuka just killed every player in the second and last round? That was insane. I like how she baited Matsumura into coming close to her so she can deliver the final attack :D. Well played.

So Kotoko did graduate already. I only took a liking to her a few days ago, sad to see she's leaving now. If my memory isn't failing me, I don't think I've ever seen her in the spotlight on Koujichuu. Not even on those episodes where their parents would mention something about their daughters. Was it always like that for her? Hopefully, she still has some programs I can stalk.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Vapour

Vapour Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    大園桃子, 賀喜遥香
    Good job for Shitara to survive that long with Wii Fit-san

19. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Well, thats Kotoko for ya. She is a cool beauty but didnt really stand out much. Thats how variety show works, even if they get their part if its not interesting then it will get cut.
    Thankfully she didnt leave the entertainment business and will still continue her other job so u can definitely will see her somewhere again.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    But entertainment is subjective. It should be up for the audience to decide.

That's very good to know. I do hope I see something with subs :)

• Like Like x 1