1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Nogizaka46's TV show Nogizaka Under Construction will release new Blu-rays (Asuka Koji Chu, Hoshino Koji Chu, Shinuchi Koji Chu and "Hori Koji Chu) on 3 June 2020. 4 idols Saito Asuka, Hori Miona, Hoshino Minami and Shinuchi Mai will pick their most memorable episodes in their own construction blu-ray respectively.

Asuka Koji Chu

• #042 Nogizaka46 Valentine 2016, hand your present to your favorite 1st generation senpai Part 1
    • #043 Nogizaka46 Valentine 2016, hand your present to your favorite 1st generation senpai Part 2
    • #051 Project name: Help Saito Asuka become independent, first time to do XXX
    • #063 Relieve New CENTER Saito Asuka's Anxiety!!!
    • #068 15th single campaign New CENTER Saito Asuka's solo travel to Myanmar
    Hori Koji Chu

• #014 Hori Miona's Zombie Hidden Secret Report
    • #031 Hori Miona presents I want to know more about how good 2nd generation members are!!
    • #177 Awaken Sense! Autumn Art Game Event Part 1
    • #178 Awaken Sense! Autumn Art Game Event Part 2
    • #197 Celebrate trapezium success, time to develop your acting skills Part 2
    Hoshino Koji Chu

1. #010 Minami's positive attitude
    2. #026 13 single campaign. Everyone, let's have an urgent meeting and think what are we going to do? Tokyo 13 Slopes Running!
    3. #097 Nogizaka46 17th single campaign part 1
    4. #098 Nogizaka46 17th single campaign part 2
    5. #103 Nogizaka46's 10,000 yen Spring Tour
    Shinuchi Koji Chu

• #016 Nogi Fashionable Shinuchi's Style
    • #036 Paranoid is fine, it is my Chirstmas 2015 Part 2
    • #114 Documentary of Nogizaka46 (Official Brother) Part 2
    • #121 Wrong answer = plunge into pool, of course you know that!! Border Quiz Part 1
    • #122 Wrong answer = plunge into pool, of course you know that!! Border Quiz Part 2

• Like Like x 5
  2. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    lol. asuka chose the valentine day as her favourite is cute.

• Like Like x 2
  3. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    According to Koujichuu writer, this week, the TV show where he work at, start its recording. He doesn't specify which TV show, because he also is writer for many shows. But, it is a good sign that the new episode of Koujichuu (+Keyakake and HinaAi because he is also writer for those shows) will be broadcasted soon.

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/machi_hi/status/1260930538136719360

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Next week, they will do the remote broadcast. Maybe, its format will be similar to this week's HinaAi episode.

5. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    It was so cute to see al these Nogi-Bananaman moments

6. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    So it's new episode from member's homes? Kinda excited to see it. I though it was going to be all old clips so it's great

7. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
  8. Takeda Shigen Ringo

Takeda Shigen Ringo Member

Great and fun episode :1st:. I feel satisfied after that 2 months Corona break. Although Manatsu's net quality was so lagged :^^;:.
    Anybody was hyped about Animal Crossing, only Shitara and Kazumin still haven't played it yet.
    Hoshino envied Maaya and Asuka was so cute [​IMG] .
    But we now got Umezawa, I don't know Bananaman could call her Minami-chan or not :confused:.
    With Nogichuu returning, my sunday feel so brightful <3

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Yeah it was so nice to see them again and I like this format. Even if by videocalling, since there's just a few members with Bananaman, their relationship seems even closer and the atmosphere was good. :mail:

I hope we'll see new gens too with Bananaman with this kind of format, maybe their relationship could get closer since they could have that chance.

Last edited: May 25, 2020
  10. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Very enjoyable. Even though it was mostly small talk, it was interesting, some jokes here and there. For a temporary solution, this is fine.

11. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

That freezing screen joke :lol:
    Not even the great conan obrien can come with that. sasuga bananaman:banana:, rockin with every format.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. air_guchi

air_guchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    Despite Takayama, Matsumura and Akimoto's connections being real sketchy, this was actually one of my fave episodes so far.

The simple fact that it was just a sit-down and talk format made it really enjoyable. No jerseys, no games, no activity, just dialogue. You really got to see the relationship between Bananaman and Nogizaka and it was fantastic to see that they are just people too. A fact that I often overlook. They are just people. They play games like us and watch youtube and listen to radio programs and even the crappy internet connection for 3 members was funny coz it was really relatable.

I wish we could have seen Bananaman answer the questions from Takayama, Akimoto and Matsumura as I feel like it would have been really, really interesting to hear their questions towards Bananaman, especially Matsumura and Akimoto... I immediately sat up when I saw what they wrote coz I wanted to know what it was all about (Matsumura wanted to ask about "Marriage" and Akimoto's question was "二代目" which made me feel like... does she want to know what will happen if Bananaman graduates from the show!?). So I really hope an editor's cut is released in the future.

Overall, this was enjoyable because it was less a TV show and more just dialogue between the MC and some of the girls. We got to hear about their thoughts and what they've been doing during the last 2 months, as well as seeing the kind of relationship they have with Bananaman. This was absolutely fantastic! I felt like I could listen to them talk for hours! A sentiment shared by Shitara as he himself mentioned that it was a lot of fun and they could talk for hours. Props to the staff for making it happen and to Bananaman for going to the studio despite the lockdowns. I'm very much looking forward to the next episode with Asuka and the other younger 1st gens (and Miona) lol.

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. CRL48

CRL48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oguro Yuzuki, Yamauchi Mizuki
    Hoshino seems to have the best internet. Nakada also didn't freeze up, but her feed was slightly pixelated at times. Takayama on the other hand was a series of images most times. Can't wait for subs, so I can understand more of what they were talking about.

14. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Fewer members + more talk = the best of Koujichuu.:1st:
    Rather than hinadan style show, I like this style more (and the earlier Nogichuu ep). I just feel that hinadan style only make members like objects in the display that wota can see as much as they want and drolling members over.
    This style, the conversation become more intimate, so we can see more interesting thing, such as Kana's sadistic image, Minami wants Bananaman call her with her first name, Ringo disappear to get her delivered package, and Kaz mom make a mess.[hehe]
    I hope, they also do this with newer members. With 40k questions sent to Koujichuu staff, I think that is possible.:D

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    The episode was fun , great chemistry bewteen bananaman and the members.
    What is hinadan style?

16. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    • Informative Informative x 4
  17. Aas

Aas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Miria
    Because their chemistry, made it really fun and enjoyable, I can see Bananaman and members also enjoy it. It's become one of my fav episodes, I hope they also make another episode with 2ki

18. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Enjoyable episode. Minami was so cute haha :)

Cheers!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Why Nogi girls' connection is so bad? lol The show is fun even this way but that continuous lag is kinda annoying. I've watched other japanese shows done this way but it seems only Nogichuu has this kind of lag and bad connection. What's wrong.

20. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    It tough to watch. Usually when the live streamers have this type of lag, I go search for another live stream. For Nogi, I stuck around but its at times ridiculous and hilarious.

Also, NogiChu twitter reposts the Himura/Ikuta duet: https://twitter.com/nogikmax/status/1267124018580082690?s=20

Ikuta is best girl

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1