1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I was happy to see Kitagawa. Maybe a little push by mgmt. I was hoping to see more of Sekai Rin Kojichuu version.

2. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    At least their streams were better.

• Like Like x 1
  3. CRL48

CRL48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oguro Yuzuki, Yamauchi Mizuki
    Basically all they've done so far is 2 weeks with 1st Gens and 1 week with mostly 1st Gens and one each of the other generations sprinkled in.

4. Takeda Shigen Ringo

Takeda Shigen Ringo Member

How the hell Shitara remember the lyrics "mirai tamago (future egg)" faster than Nakada [hehe], his head was really fast!
    Bananaman joked on Hoshino was so naturally like they are really trusted and understand each other. I wish the newer gens could have that relationship with Bananaman.
    I can see the effort of Kitagawa to become a better idol (more talkative) thank to Bananaman, just some normal words of them can encourage Watanabe and Kitagawa, that's somewhat awesome :cool:.
    Ikuta's drawing level increased so rapidly!!! If I don't see it by my eyes I couldn't believe Ikuta can draw Himura that good :1st:.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Aas

Aas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Miria
    Finally, I can see her again :worthy:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 8, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  6. Takeda Shigen Ringo

Why did Shitara keep recommending Narcos series on Netflix? Poor Wada, she really putted it on her playlist. Did she know that series is all about a drug lord. :^^;:
    The steam train combo between Ranze and Himura was so funny! The way of Ranze being embarrassed was so cute too, she ran out the screen <3
    Manatsu said she has a great abs because she has trained in the quarantine time. I really want to see that. Can't wait to see they perform Girl Rules song :banana:.
    Ayane in this ep was been praised by Shitara a lot. She even did the farewell scene at the end. Too bad she didn't play her piano, that was a waste of a chance to get more appeal.
    The quality of internet connection in this ep was really good. The staffs really improved it a lot, only on Ranze screen was a little blurred.
    The battle between Matsumura and Manatsu really gives Shitara a hard time to response to them. In my opinion, I hope Shitara can think a new way to evade the attacks of Matsumura and Manatsu like pretend to being lagged :awesome:.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    after reading news about how watabe disgusting behavior and cheated on sasaki nozomi, i cant help to pray that our bananaman private life is as good as how they seems to be on television. the way they treat nogi girls like their own little sisters always warming my heart especially in these video group episodes.

• Agree Agree x 4
  8. Damasu

Damasu Kenkyuusei

ehhhh...that's surprisingly disappointing. Nozomi is beautiful, I think I saw her in 1 drama, "Ito Kun A-E". The husband must be absolutely bored to cheat on her.

Back on topic, I hope to see more of the 4th gens in Kojichuu, only Ayame showed up. Where is Seimiya, Mayu, Kakehashi? and many more.

9. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Can't take my eyes off Minami. I miss her, I love her.:inlove:

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. Aas

Aas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Miria
    Another blessed episode :worthy:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Ume and Ayane was so pretty :inlove:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Surabaya

Surabaya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    True, Minami Umezawa is becoming more and more beautiful.:inlove:

13. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    It looked like all but Higuchi were in a studio in different rooms/same room but distanced (see the whiteboard for Kaz, Ki-chan, and Semiya, same room layout possibly for Ikuta, Umezawa, and Ringo?). Best screencap that I got for this week:

[​IMG]

14. Takeda Shigen Ringo

The internet quality of this record was so good. There's absolutely no lag :1st: .
    Himura got the Wii Fit U. That was an awesome unused item. Kazumin even didn't open the box yet :omg:. The avatar of Himura looks like him a lot. The hula hoop game looks so fun.
    [​IMG]

Ume gave Himura her Karate's uniform and trophies was somehow incredible. Those things have a lot of her childhood memory, do they? Somehow Himura's house is now full of young girl stuffs, don't know how his wife will think about them :shifty:.
    Ikuta has punched into my heart in this ep.
    Yay!
    [​IMG]
    I hope in next week, Matsumura doesn't give Himura another lock of her hair again :^^;:.
    Seimiya Rei is not a bad choice for this ep. She was very cheerful and beauty :blush:.

• Like Like x 5
  15. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

I think i saw somewhere they taking a photo together (while keeping distance ofc) , maybe its for this recording.

16. Takeda Shigen Ringo

Last week episode was too cruel for the girls :fp:. I am sure they really want Himura to receive their items, especially are the items of Matsumura and Seimiya. They have put so much emotion in them. Maybe the staff have received a call of Himura's wife said "no more items, our house is so stuffed". It's a miracle that Matsumura's notebook has the same pattern with Nogichuu program (yellow and black backslash lines) :shocku:.
    The kindness ranking was not bad but if Maimai were still in the group, I think she would have been ranked at first place :flower:. Takayama ranking first was not a surprised, she really a type of girl easily gets close with her kouhai.
    I think the next generation kindness ranking of mine will be
    1. Kubo Shiori
    2. Yumiki Nao
    3. Umezawa Minami
    Asuka still continue to bad mouth Akimoto again :XD:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  17. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    A fun episode!:)
    Love it, 2nd gen placed on top 3 for the most generous members ranking!:1st:
    And, I also want to try the all-you-can-eat buffet at Junna's crib. I believe she did this to keep her hareem squad.:D Miss her so much.:inlove:
    Minamin looks great in this week's episode!:inlove:
    And, Momoko in black is just perfect!!! :inlove:

18. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

So Nogi Unders are well paid , if even Junna could do that

19. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Stylish members also in Eizouken: Asuka (Asakusa) and Umezawa (Kanamori). The actual stylish Eizouken member, Yamashita (Mizusaki), gets teased for her fashion. I find this funny.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Fun episode and Yuri-chan did it again!:D
    My only complaint is why Nogi keep this format, even making the unseen scene episode like this week's, when Keyakake will start the studio ep next week, and Hinata even had studio episode this week. Next week, Nogichuu also seems to use similar unseen scene segment with remote style.
    Is there no more new episode left to broadcast? Is it because the difficulty to match the schedule between members and Bananaman? Or, it is because of other factors. It is enjoyable, though. But, I miss their show in the studio.