1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Takeda Shigen Ringo

Takeda Shigen Ringo Member

This week episode was so fun and energetic. The Gyaru 3 is so cute <3 <3 <3
    [​IMG]
    Especially is Renka :inlove:
    [​IMG]
    I can't believe Shinuchi pointed her finger at her when Bananaman asked who in here was 40 years old :hehe:.
    [​IMG]
    Maichun was really the MVP, she had many funny moments in this week ep :1st:.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Pokemon Pippi
    [​IMG]
    Shitara "kyun" Matsumura was so quick, I like that moment a lot.
    Poor Shibata, she explained what is KP but everyone has already understood :^^;:.
    I can't wait to see Ayame and Minami-chan "pon pon pon" with each other in the next week.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
  2. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

we can say that for the songs name as running joke, but in big picture it was a part of shitara' s comedy that not only special for nogichuu/doko. I highlight shitara because himura didn't really into that stuff of bokke if not just for playing tsukkomi.

you can see it around 9:12

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Sep 28, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Nogizaka46's TV show Nogizaka Under Construction will release new Blu-ray sets on 28 October 2020.

• Ikuta Koujichu
    • Umezawa Koujichu
    • Ozono Koujichu
    • Kubo Koujichu
    • Yamashita Koujichu
    • Yoda Koujichu
    • Nogizaka Koujichu - Guam Hen -
    • Nogizaka Koujichu - Okinawa Hhen -
    nogizaka-under-construction-bluray-set.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  4. CRL48

CRL48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oguro Yuzuki, Yamauchi Mizuki
    OMG! Slim Himura! What the hell?

5. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    This week's episode was fun. But, the part that KO'ed me was when Umechan sings Sukiyaki song. :rofl::rofl::rofl: She even sang the wrong lyrics.:rofl:
    I remember one of the famous scenes in my country's comedy movie.
    If you are Indonesian, you must be familiar with the "Yang baju merah jangan sampai lolos" scene from Warkop DKI. Umechan sing that song. :D
    Speaking about songs as parts of their joke, this is a great example of how they utilize the song for their comedy.

if the video does not show watch the video here
    At the latter half of this clip, you can watch them perform their song, "Tokyo Hitoribocchi", their song as a duet called Slide Boys. As Shitara mentioned in this clip, this song was debuted in Oricon rank at 197th place.:D

Tokyo Hitoribocchi MV.
    http://m.pandora.tv/?c=view&ch_userid=jpchan21&prgid=43289417&type=&pl_id=&min=n
    I tried to search it on YouTube, but can't find this MV at all.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 2
  6. outkastband

outkastband Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    after all this years, we got the video and uncut scene of guam roke.
    i really hope the camera was running and caught the gari-salmon moment of himura.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Ok..THIS EPISODE! This one will enter one of my favorites. I enjoyed everything about it and was actually disappointed when it ended, although we have a continuation next week so, yay! Or should I say, way way?
    That first question actually made me think "hey, I can understand this gyaru slang, this young kids have nothing on me" and them failed miserably with the rest lol
    Maichun and Sayuringo obasan moments were the highlight for me.
    YOYO, Kyun DES!(dj style)
    As an ojisan myself, I'm rooting for my fellow bros! C'mon, let's win this one! haha

Last edited: Oct 3, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  8. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

That songs game looks fun lol

9. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I have to wonder if the staff set Maichun's button to trigger at the slightest touch since that thing kept going off every question.

<- Poor Kaz. :lol:

• Like Like x 3
  10. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Next ep is maiyan grad project,hmm will it be dj maiyan.

• Creative Creative x 1
  11. Takeda Shigen Ringo

I think this episode last night was 3510!!!
    Shinuchi made a mistake.
    Shitara: Where is my finger nail puller?
    In the song game, Nogizaka members have so much advantage, they have learned a lot of lyrics of their own songs. But the oji-san team has put up a good fight. Their last panic call "I am Doraemon" was so funny :XD:
    Kazumin has done a very good MC job, the show under her control was very fluid. In the end she had her reward :hehe: .
    Asuka and Hoshino pair was so cute, I enjoy every moments of them :inlove:. Bananaman has played the game so naturally I don't feel they are nearly 50 years old at all.

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Takeda Shigen Ringo

This week, Ayame's opening phrase "Yo-Yo" was so cute <3.
    [​IMG]
    Shiraishi DJ was so cool. But I still don't know whether she wanted to follow this DJ job or not. Can we have a Nogizaka remix songs by DJ Matsunaga :drool:? I really want to hear Popipappapa song remix.
    [​IMG]
    Ikuta's comment was so great "The record discs will be very happy when Shiraishi fingers touch them" :^O^:. This round Ikuta comment has won over Matsumura's comment.
    Congrats Himura, he has revenged successful :1st:, I never have seen him that happy and joyful. Don't undermasted that Goemon oji-san. Now he can finally meet his classmate without be ashamed.
    The bomber man champion of Nogichuu has been decided.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I hope Shirashi can play millionaire board game with Himura in Nogichuu to see who is the stronger :cute:.
    A challenge letter has been send
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Next week I am really curious what has happened in the studio :shocku:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 3
  13. baketon

baketon Kenkyuusei

Kazumin <3

• Like Like x 3
  14. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    It seems like they haven't learned one thing these past 9 years... LOL!

• Like Like x 2
  15. hibari

hibari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ashuminamiona, momoko, kakki
    maiyan act jealousy like manatsu. one of the best thing in this episode. i think we might has atleast 3 more episodes with maiyan because we still has 3 more ranking from top 5 maiyan scene ranking as its seem like they show one ranking per episode.

minami can't escape to drink propolis (idk if its correct). in the episode where ikuta bring that drink, she not drinking it [hehe]

Last edited: Oct 19, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  16. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Today's episode was great. Once again, poor Kaz [hehe]:lol:

• Like Like x 1
  17. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

And poor Chima :hehe:
    Good thing there's more of this to come on the next episode/s.

• Like Like x 1
  18. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Kaz definitely deserved that death stare from Hina.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Takeda Shigen Ringo

Kazumin was really the MVP of this week ep [​IMG].
    Himura was smart, he wanted Maiyan's jersey. That jersey will surely auction for a high price :drool:.
    [​IMG]
    I thought Akimoto will fail at the jump rope game but turn out that were Ikuta and Kazumin.
    [​IMG]
    I enjoyed Shiraishi charging into "the hair cut noticed contest of Shitara", in front of the surprised faces of Manatsu and Matsumura, they thought that was supposed to be their turn :hehe:. That shows how quality the variety skill of Maiyan has developed for 9 years.
    [​IMG]
    The 1st gen really love Maiyan, they can even die for her but why are these games so hard to complete? Now she needs at least another week to say farewell [​IMG]. Or maybe Kazumin and Ikuta really didn't want Maiyan to graduate [​IMG]. I don't want Maiyan to leave Nogichuu too!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Poor Minami-chan, her face after she drank that water was half cute and half scary.
    The day when 1st gen only have Asuka and Hoshino remain surely will come.
    The moment when they successful also is the moment when they feel sad most, they have to say farewell to the goddess of Nogizaka. If Maiyan is the goddess of beauty then Kazumin is the goddess of variety.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I love the part when Kazumin and Iku-chan begged for the punishment drink but it went to Higuchi. And then Higuchi deadly glared back at them :XD:.
    [​IMG]
    It's really hard to understand why does the badminton game become so hard with these girls [​IMG], Bananaman could do that easily, didn't they?

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  20. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    For the badminton bit, they may have the coordination for dance, but hand/eye might not be a strong suit for some of them? Also with Kaz, the second she started counting off when she was going to pass to Maaya, I knew she was going to screw it up.

• Like Like x 2