TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    I watched it. I actually just wanted to see that specific part, but that was all there is to it. Was hoping to hear more about Nanami from Asuka.

2. allen20

allen20 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hashimoto Nanami
    Thanks Kubo for selecting that episode, or else we won't get to know about the commentary :chuffed:

• Like Like x 1
  3. hibari

hibari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ashuminamiona, momoko, kakki
    can we just jump to next week instantly? can't wait for next week episode especially minami and asuka part :inlove::inlove::inlove:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Takeda Shigen Ringo

Takeda Shigen Ringo Member

Wakatsuki is the most balanced ex-member :XD:. I can understand that opinion of Himura-san.
    Kitano's married criterion is so few. I bet will be thousand of "woof woof" guys sound like Shitara come to her.
    Momoko was so cute and compassion. She will wait her kouhai forever, just like her last time Christmas mousou. Shitara had a nice word play from Momoko to the waiting dog Hachiko :1st:.
    Nogizaka members eating dinner is so late, the average is 9pm. Maybe because they are so busy.
    Maaya words are beautiful but letting someone borrow you 10.000$ is so dangerous.
    Asuka "bakayaro" is so cute <3. I want to watch next week ep as soon as possible.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. hibari

hibari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sorry in advance for what i going to say. after watching this night episode, i kinda agree with what stecola always said about endo. even kitagawa by far more funny and entertaining than her. its about cute voice so i just hope she throw away a little bit of her shyness and just do the things. she make her senpai looks like shameless idiot especially much older member who can easily do a cute things while endo herself act too shy. if she act too shy but in the end its can be a funny and entertaining things, then its okay. but its just too boring. well maybe for the next week episode she already has done it better. its just based on this night episode
    minami as usual always the best but i guess i like asuka more this night. i even kinda shocked and happpy with her burikko chara. something really rare for her to do

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Yes, definitely agree. Both takes are lame. Takayama did better without actually participating. Also for me Asuka is the best in this episode.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Haha so Stecola got it right

The way I observed , 4ki and the younger generation overall tone it down in the presence of their Senpai.

Even Kaki that have dominating presence in 4ki kinda tone it down if he's with Mizuki or any Senpai.

8. Panpanpan

Panpanpan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Once again, Asuka proves why she is one of the best.

(For someone who is more comfortable being the straight-man) She really goes all in whenever needed AND she can get pretty creative about it too.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2020
  9. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    The cute voice part was so cringey. I couldn't enjoy any second of it.:fp: Thanks God it was only half part of this episode.

The love voice message was the best part of this week's episode. It is also one of my favorite Nogi show segment. This week, my favorite message was Ringo's message. She added realism and adult theme in it, which is much better than the standard highschool theme.
    The part that I don't quite like was they use a crystal clear voice record for the message. I like the previous love voice message that has some noise recording effect. It feels closer and nostalgic. :) Or, is today's voice message actually has that high quality sound?

10. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Kitagawa and her morse code message is the best. She should be in every episode from now until the sun explodes. Genius.

• Agree Agree x 5
  11. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    When I see Tamura participating I knew she will do well, she just has that cute voice by default. Asuka is really a pro at variety, she may not have the cutest voice but definitely the most entertaining.

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I think my only complaint about this episode is the reddish filter they used on the girls while they did their cute voices. Good episode otherwise. I see that Ringo's getting a chance next week, hopefully we'll get to see the others who haven't gone yet. I'd like to see what Maichun and Kaz bring.

13. Aspii-sanSlave

Aspii-sanSlave Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    I almost died on asuka turn ughh.. too much :wall:
    "kono yarou <3"

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Joe Yeung Chung

Joe Yeung Chung Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    The first part was made for Hoshino to shine lol, but Asuka and Momoko was so cute too....... Mayu did very well I think....

Can't wait to watch it with the sub, I really want to know what Momoko said in the voice message part.... she's too cute when she blush.....
    Asuka was doing the uncomfortable huging herself thing

As I was admiring yet another Sayuringo curve ball.......then came Kitagawa's msg .....i just sat there in awe.....

15. Vapour

Vapour Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    大園桃子, 賀喜遥香
    Using morse code to confession? Nice one Kitagawa.

Matsumura's promise in the voice message segment somewhat reminded me of Nogizaka Skits Smile girls Miyu with Morita. [hehe]

She is messaging her senpai in her part-time job which this is the last day her senpai work there. She said that it will be lonely and onder if she can work as hard as before. In the end, she confessed her feeling to her senpai an want to live with her senpai in good and bad times and she asked to be her senpai's wife.

• Like Like x 1
  16. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Oh wow, didn't expect that from Momoko, confession and proposal at the same time lol.... So she also joins Kiichan for 0 days needed between dating and marriage.[hehe]
    To be honest I find it too unrealistic. Sometimes I worry about Momoko's naivety.

17. Vapour

Vapour Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    大園桃子, 賀喜遥香
    Yeah, me too. This kind of things reminded me of the koujichuu christmas drama episode when she waited for her lover to come for hours.

Sometimes I wonder how she create that kind of story.

18. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Yes, that christmas dream episode made me really worried for Momoko. Most other girls dream of something romantic where the guy did something special for them or just enjoying time together. But Momoko think it's something romantic to wait forever for a guy who treated her so badly, made her wait in a cold without showing any remorse or worrying about her, in the end he doesn't even turn up. Yet she thinks that's perfectly ok, not even a slightest bit angry.
    Gosh... I wonder if this is the kind of woman who stand by her husband even when the husband is caught in adultery. Just a thought of that makes me sick...

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Aren't there few other members attracted to total jerks, cmiiw like Hime, Nojo and Chima.

20. hibari

hibari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    i think its not a total jerks. they love guys who is a manly man according to higuchi. like most guys in yankee drama. they maybe look like a messy guys but when its come to the girl they love, they will do whatever it takes to protect their girl. this kind of guys will never disloyal. but i dont know about momo preference. its seem different than what i said based on her mousou christmas. maybe a real jerks