1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    IIRC, Wakatsuki, while cosplaying as Richard, once said that a lot of 3ki members are into sadistic men. But yeah, I'm also worried about Momoko. Thankfully she became an idol and hopefully Shiraishi would protect her when the time for her to date comes.

Anyway, Kitagawa's morse code message immediately reminded me of Matsumura back in the day when she recorded a message backwards and it had to be put through an app to crack the meaning behind it lmao.

2. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Kitagawa being her quirky self, love to see it!

Surprised about Asuka's burikko. 10/10 acting skills

Ever since I watched "Video Girl Mai" I had a feeling Yamashita had this sadistic/little devil side to herself and seeing her toying with the guy in her confession and even latter admitting she would enjoy teasing him/seeing him squirm with embarrassment even more...that girl is "dangerous" (and I love it lol)

• Like Like x 1
  3. allen20

allen20 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hashimoto Nanami
    Finally someone agreed with SteCola lol...
    Hoshimina and Asuka still the cutest :cute:

4. allen20

allen20 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hashimoto Nanami
    I find it hard to believe with her answer. Just remember that this is variety show so maybe it was said for entertainment purpose. Who knows...

5. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    lol I laughed so hard on this episode, girls apart of Endo, did a good job. I especiially enjoyed the second part, Matsumura was so funny :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    This week's episode was hilarious. I laughed a lot. :D
    The Hoshimo segment was clearly looking for the embarassing moment after members did the robot act. Love it. :)

Next week!!! B news segment!!!:1st:

Last edited: Dec 7, 2020
  7. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Agree this week ep is fun, my heart cant handle minami chan cuteness. And the robot punishment is back, wakasama did leave a lot of batsu game lol. I wonder if hashikun will be mentioned in future ep (or when hori grad ep).

Cant wait for next week, i hope it will be more than 1 ep for it. Its my fav segment.

8. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    nogichu_december2020.jpg
    New Nogichu promotion image with the members who were on this last episode. They're ordered generationally.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Takeda Shigen Ringo

Takeda Shigen Ringo Member

Hoshino finally got the thing she wanted, she has been called "Minami-chan"!
    Large Minami-chan? Or small Minami-chan?
    [​IMG]
    After this ep, "you are a robot, you are a robot too, EVERYONE is a robot"!!
    Ozono's so cute, "ne, mo yameto yo~" was a strike to my heart <3.
    In the end, I don't feel this's a cute voice grand prix but the Hoshino Minami grand prix :2nd:. Congrats to Asuka-chan and Mayu-chan. The farewell to next week, "you shouldn't believe your senpai that easily, Tamura" Asuka on the high ground said :^O^:.
    :eek: :awesome:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
  10. hibari

hibari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ashuminamiona, momoko, kakki
    finally shitara called her minami chan. hope its permanent.

sayuringo unit has disbanded or not? if not i guess matsumura can recruit mayu as she has anime voice

once again asuka abuse her senpai power :1st:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Joe Yeung Chung

Joe Yeung Chung Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Haven't finish the whole thing just skimped it for now.....but Momomo Iwamo and Asumo just killed me..........

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

In 4ki live Mayu, Yuri, Mio, and Rika perform Hakumaisama with Mayu doing Matsumura`s part.

13. Calypso

Calypso Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakamotohimeka
    Loved this two-part episode. I still wished Kakehashi and Ito Riria participated, they have cute voices too.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    My favorite part was Momoko getting mad at Hoshino for having to do the robot skit.

• Like Like x 6
  15. Anqiel

Anqiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    OMG, Imagine having 6 members of Nogi as your classmate, it would be heaven everyday, but I'll be failing that class....

Kaki's cousin is totally me :cute: every time Nogi perform, not nearly that adorable though :hehe:

Last edited: Dec 14, 2020
    • Like Like x 6
  16. Takeda Shigen Ringo

Takeda Shigen Ringo Member

Now we know Renka is a rich girl :^O^:. 7 display steps in Hinamatsuri.
    And Kakehashi is a troll girl, trolled her members when they were sleeping, she even trolled Himura-san at the stair. What with her shocking look back at Himura! :shock:
    Nogizaka46 school is a real thing in life :cute:! I agree with Shitara-san, that is the dream school of most Japan boy teenage.
    Matsumura has a new competitor. Ume is tall and lanky but why she can eat so much food. And Himura has his walking everyday but he still be fat :cry:.
    [​IMG]
    It has been a while I see Nakamura on Nogichuu, I want to see Yakubo too <3.
    She's so cute in the studio :inlove:.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 3
  17. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    Nogizaka's mgmt definitely had their hand on that school and probably used their power to put them in the same class and group when they do group projects. Also quite surprising it was co-ed, I thought it was a girl's school when I watched the raw.

I loved Renka's story too. It was pretty wholesome and interesting to hear her family story. Her last comment was hilarious too, although I didn't really understand why having 7 tiers in Hinamatsuri makes you wealthy.? EDIT: I KNOW NOW.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2020
  18. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Most idols and young actors/actress went to that school.
    Its either Horikoshi High School or Meguro Nihon Univ Highschool

Theres rumor that Hoshino went to Horikoshi Highschool

FB_IMG_1608355067622.jpg 1994 line is the 1st batch of Nogi members that grad from that same school

Some members that were classmates with each other and other idols
    1994 - Nanase , Nakada, Inoue, Reika ,
    1999 - Mizuki , Miria , Momoko , Hazuki
    2000 - Yoda , Fukuoka Seina(AKB) , Ririka and Ruka(Wasuta )
    2001 - Endo , Kaki , Kubo , Reno , Saya , Tamami , Oguri Yui(AKB ) , Yamauchi Mizuki(AKB)

Last edited: Dec 21, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 5
  19. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Oh, what a fun and cute episode. I love the B news segment, it is a look on the girls lives akin to reading some nice slice of life manga haha

I wanted to hear about Kitano's mahjong story...oh well, maybe next episode we will have more of her anecdotes.

The episode started and ended strong with Kaede lack of common sense and Yoda's inability to do her floor DIY project. At least she had a good sweat out and a nice bath lol

Akimoto's video of the girls playing with the chicken pudding...so cute!

Very good episode. All the B news were interesting.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    That kind of school actually exist huh. It's like those you see from anime/manga.

• Like Like x 1