1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    These past 2 episodes have been gold. Game segment is my favorite Koujichuu kinds of episodes. It finish too fast, I was really hoping they stretch it to 3 episodes.
    But yeah, the electric shock segment is my least favorite, poor Miona.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Takeda Shigen Ringo

Takeda Shigen Ringo Member

Shitara's team won again.
    I really want to see the intro quiz battle, it looks so fun. I hope they can put it in another future episode like the ep with Super Brawl Bros battle.
    Mizuki defeated her Asuka-senpai :^^;:. Himura's team was so close to win. I want to see the 4th gen battle Sakura vs Kaki or the 2nd gen battle Miona vs Shinuchi.
    Miona is really the MVP in this ep. She tried so hard but I have to say the way she trying to fake lose by removing one of her rice cake was a variety gold :1st:
    Roses are red
    And violets are blue
    My tears are salty
    And Shitara is so Sadistic

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
  3. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    I never thought I'd see the day Tsutsui would defeat Seimiya in a physical battle. It's also unthinkable that Himura and Shitara almost ended the battle in a draw by falling at the same time. But in the end, Shitara took the belt and won the game. Himura really should've won the one xD.

Asuka got too cocky there. Seems like pushing the opponent is more effective than hitting them. I also enjoyed Miona's pained face while being electrocuted.

4. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I still don't understand why they don't air the intro quiz battle, at least make it 2 episodes full instead of cutting it midway and air half of the single campaign.
    Don't get me wrong, I love 3rd gens so much and it's definitely a treat to have those 3 doing the single campaign. But the single campaign looks really boring, drawing fortune is just not fun (and I don't believe in this kind of fortune telling anyway).

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I absolutely agree. It could have just been one whole campaign episode next week so it wouldn't ruin team battle.
    I'm so upset they skip quiz battle as it's always one of my favorite segments.

6. muhyoujou

muhyoujou Kenkyuusei

They didn't skip anything, it says in the sponsors message after they mention the quiz that everyone got so carried away they'll have to broadcast it at another time
    ss.jpg

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    probably cause they have to end the single campaign before the official release?

8. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I see, thanks for the info, I hope it will be an episode full after the single campaign.

9. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Yeah they want to release it before single release i believe to boost the sale. And probably because it is 1 full ep worth so instead of cutting half of it, its better to just make it into another ep. Hopefully it is 1 full ep.

10. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Sure. I expect they just sleep on the car when they go to another shrine without talking about anything.

11. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    IMG_20210125_025404.jpg
    Ume center confirmed!

I'm pretty sure Yamashita is the type who'd want to tackle those bold challenges from past episodes of prayer hit singles but mgmt didn't allow them to. And yes, this was boring.

• Like Like x 1
  12. hibari

hibari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ashuminamiona, momoko, kakki
    its maybe boring for some people but i quite enjoy this episode. im the type that love to see someone talk or act all high and mighty but then fall like what happen to ume when she get 3 大吉 in a row. its also happen with asuka.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    It was dumb and unexciting, but seeing Mizuki fail a few times especially when the other members around her got the good fortune is the best. I love that Mizuki fail at times because even if she's the best at feeling down. Like her reaction at having Kubo and Ume get the great fortune before her was hilarious and what I live for. Also, Asuka/Ikuta combi rules hard. Yeah, this wasn't exciting, but it still made me kyun.

Also, I think I got 大吉 fever too! Except I only pulled normal fortune from the atago-jinja website.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2021
  14. Takeda Shigen Ringo

Takeda Shigen Ringo Member

Oh yeah! Next week is the intro battle quiz from the new year ep :1st:.
    Like Shitara said in the previous episode, Kubo's misfortune is the variety saving for this campaign. Poor Kubo, your tears have not been wasted ;).
    Asuka-senpai, you didn't have to show your result.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Because of that, Shitara and Asuka tried to encourage Kubo: "The single's campaign has no connection with the single's sales at all :awesome:".
    Good and brave heart Shitara and Asuka .

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  15. chain

chain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    西野七瀬|菅井優香|加藤史帆
    I think those three severely underestimated the difficulty in acquiring 大吉 papers for all of them at the start www.
    It may not be equivalent to climbing Mt. Fuji, but this was a real challenge for them, and you could see a similar kind of struggle, frustration, and joy from this challenge.
    I liked the fact that this is a different kind of challenge for them, but also that it reminds me of Nishino's 22nd single prayer campaign when she and Shiraishi prayed at Nogi shrine.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

Just pure guess/speculation on my part: perhaps they had to...simplify or make the single campaign somewhat basic due to the pandemic? Recently some countries had re-enter lockdown, I wonder how that would affect Nogichuu as well - at least for now. I think they probably have some pre-recorded episodes, but maybe it's going to be some remotes for a little while. It's not the best situation, but...what can we do?

17. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I think it's partly pandemic and they are at the height of winter there which can be really harsh if they are doing some challenging campaign.
    Kubo need not to worry, fortune can really change. Look at Ume who was predicted last in Koujichuu before but become really successful instead.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. chain

chain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    西野七瀬|菅井優香|加藤史帆
    I forgot that they're still doing the New Year's episodes ww
    But I enjoy these song intro quizzes.
    Did anyone figure out Influencer from Himura's humming? Or any of the humming tunes? I'm not familiar with the songs Kubo hummed, but I can tell she hums pretty well.
    I laughed more than I should've when the final song started playing.

• Like Like x 1
  19. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Thank goodness they saved this segment. I enjoy it a lot even tho we already know the result. Himura was so animated the whole time, he even knows the choreo of Fortune Cookie, haha. Hito Natsu no was the easiest to guess for me I thought they could answer it easily. Kubo was actually giving it to Ikuta and Hoshino as it's their song with Ikoma and in the 2nd one they are the front 3.
    And who would have thought the last song served as the perfect finale for this episode. Idk who to laugh at more, Himura or Shitara :lol:
    Back to the gym for next week but I'm hoping they'll have a Valentine episode with chocolate on the next since it will fall on the 14th.

• Like Like x 1
  20. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    The humming intro quiz brings the liveliness of this segment to another level, especially Himura and Shitara, it's so fun to watch.
    Kubo take her revenge, she's not only good at intro quiz but really good at memorizing lyrics as well.
    Next week looks fun too, looking forward....

• Like Like x 1