1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    i think it should be a big deal since it's their "First" and long running show, i don't see any reason why don't need to watch it after finishing the recording, im pretty sure there's a lot of things learn from it, like what unknownsensei said it they might get useful references when there's question about old episode or happening in that show, and at least by doing that they appreciate the hardwork of staff members their official oniichan, i remember when Kaz cry in the episode 179 of Nogidoko because the first and only thing they had that time is their variety show and what Himura-san said on Nogichu ep 57 "this is also your program!, do it make this interesting".

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    Ok sorry, I should amend my question.
    What happened is when asked who watches the show weekly, most members in the studio didn't raise their hand.
    Does not imply they don't watch at all.
    It's a quiz, maybe they'll get a question from an episode they can't recall, that would suck.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2022
  3. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

I see, perhaps the term is more like, do they not keep up to date or week in and week out following their shows.
    Still, I don't think, even if they watch their show religiously and let's say can't recall/misremembering certain moments was such a big deal, to begin with. Well, maybe it sucks if it is some important moment, especially the ones with the big bro, but they have made a lot of eps and are busy with another project as well. Even most of the astute fans I think also vulnerable if they were asked promptly about the detail of certain eps.
    Also, it's not like the kind of quiz quite frequent, and giving the wrong answers is usually just part of the show as well.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    if we think carefully maybe kouhai is considerate in that episode because there's punishment and the one will receive is their Captain and Vice Captain. so there's possible that they are holding back?

5. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Right answer wont make the show interesting, it's always the wrong answer make the show more funny. Just watch the quiz episode about the show when they try to remember what Maaya called Himura in Nogidoko prank episode.

Also why people expect them to watch it weekly when members propably already got tight schedule. Poor physical condition happens alot to some members. Even if you remember, Renachi clearly said in this show that at some point she got fell asleep just after entering her home. Not even entering her room. Some footballers didn't watch football at all and it's not a big deal when it can be used to analyse their performance or their opponent. Imagine making a fuss about idol not watching their own clip laughing in front of camera.

6. blindastaroth

blindastaroth Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka
    Twitter:
    BlindAstaroth
    The members in studio not represent the entire group, then we really dont know if all the girls watch Nogichuu ot not.
    That means, some girls watch the show in real time or later, some other cant watch the show because of work or simply its embarrasing to watch themselves there.
    There can be a lots of reason for the girls that doesnt watch the show, but that doesnt meant that they are disrespectful with the people behind camera or Bananaman.

But hey, everyone can have a different opinion.

7. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I feel like they asked the wrong set of members. Why would they have to watch it if they filmed it? The senbatsu members are always on the show so I think it's alright for them to not be regular viewers. I would think the newer members and Unders to tune in. Did any of the 5th Gens admit to watching? I also wonder if Bananaman themselves would be regular viewers? Wouldn't they be too busy as well?

Not sure why I decided to reply because its all a nothing burger and all in fun for variety. I guess I miss participating in the conversation....

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

This kind of thing is more common in general than fans tend to think. A lot of serious entertainers don’t watch their own stuff, or they don’t remember things they said on a show, or they don’t follow lore (e.g. Peter Dinklage and Maisie Williams didn’t read the Game of Thrones books). There are some entertainers or shows that cater more to fandom, and the idol industry is certainly built more around that. But for a lot of entertainers, it’s about doing the work, and they don’t view the final product the way that fans do. There are some performers who rewatch everything, but that’s a certain artistic approach and not the only valid one. Usually they can get feedback from an audience, a director, themselves, etc.

If it’s about learning from past performances, watching every episode is unnecessary. You can watch some episodes to focus on a particular skill or how a member changes, but you’d quickly learn more about variety by watching other TV shows. If something big happens, members can hear about it from fans or other members, and then watch.

Manatsu and Ume probably watch out of a sense of duty to keep up with the entire group; I doubt they’d watch weekly if they weren’t captains. Teresa and Iroha are new so they’re more like fans, plus they might’ve binge-watched to prep for joining Nogi. Although Teresa has an otaku-ish personality and an abnormal sleep schedule, so maybe she’ll continue.

When asked who watches the show “quite a lot” on Koujichuu #193 (Feb 2019), only Karin and Shiraishi raised their hands. Manatsu and Ume were in the audience then and didn’t raise their hands.

• Like Like x 3
  9. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

I'm surprised Kubo didn't know the answer, I always thought of her as a Nogi encyclopedia, but I guess she is more on the song/mv side.
    Now I want to try hitting that ball as well. Not sure if it was that difficult or it Bananaman where just missing for the show.

10. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

It's nice to see different faces appearing on Kojichu esp 5th gen
    And did I just see the magic number? :omg:

11. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Yes. 30th Single senbatsu next week!

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  13. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    new center, new center, i hope we finally get W/center this single, and when aruno gonna show up in Nogichuu i don't mind if she got the same treatment as Akimoto in Nogidoko.

14. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

15. lilwisper

lilwisper Kenkyuusei

She was placed in senbatsu when she came off her beginning hiatus, then had a few episodes that focused her to ease folks into knowing about her.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  16. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

The conclusion to the group challenge was very fun and made me crave some ice cream. Bananaman imitating Yabuko's Saku-chan was very funny. Tomisato naive offer to drink something nasty and get the cherry's had me almost spilled my drink. Nogichu made pouring ice cream entertaining haha

The second part, what can I say? The cameraman has right, forget "Life is Beautiful", the song is from now on called "Higuchi is Beautiful" :inlove:

17. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Well that will be a nice treatment. But did @Kataomoi meant that? Or the other way around?

18. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Nogichuu new video

if the video does not show watch the video here

Any discussion on the 30th single senbatsu should be discussed on the single thread, NOT here.

• Like Like x 1
  19. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Ah, why did they include Renacchi sotsugyou part?! That made me almost cry, especially when they played Sabita Compass!:cold:
    Then, I laughed hard because Yumiki first word on her comment after geeting chosen as Senbatsu member. "Senbatsu-san wa..." It reminds me on her radio show when she called psycho with san suffix. [hehe] It will be fun Koujichuu for 30th era! I'm expecting many crazy things from now on. :D I hope she become regular and stay for long in Senbatsu.:)

20. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I prefer this format of senbatsu selection. I miss the old format when it was a whole show. It’s exciting and emotional. The only downside is that you can see the disappointment from members. Tamachan’s tears last night TT:cry: