1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 10th (Nandome no Aozora ka?) 14/10/08

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 28, 2014.

1. Aya

Aya Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai Yuuka
    I got the feeling that this 10th single will be a great single and sold more than 500k <3:banana:

2. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

No 2nd Gen is an utter disappointment for me. Also, 16 nin senbatsu...

3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yay!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!! I almost thought this day would never happen! but it was worth waiting so long! This senbatsu is AMAZING!!! Ikuchan center, and Maiyan on the side, my two favorites are in front row! and with Ikuchan finally getting her time to shine, this is too good!

Congrats Ikuchan!!! :XD: :XD: :XD:

Now I can only hope this single gets very nice outfits and a good song and Pv. I want something great, just like I loved absolutely everything about Girl's Rule with Maiyan center, nice outfits, nice Pv, catchy song etc. I want the best for Ikuchan too! Maybe a song like Kimi no Na wa Kibou... :3

For now I'm excited to watch the Nogidoko episode and all the girls' reactions especially Ikuchan, obviously ^^

4. nickblitz

nickblitz Kenkyuusei

oh nanase is not center :(

5. Ahjuju

Ahjuju Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    I feel like we will sadly see some more graduations...like I hope not but some members may feel sadden/frustrated. Like yeah those members may not be the most popular but for some they haven't been in senbatsu for a really long time. Didn't mean to sound like a downer lol :cry:

For some reason I feel like senbatsu with Ikuchan as center would fit with an Alice in Wonderland type of concept. Like mysterious yet playful - a Hatsukoi no Hito wo Ima Demo but less dark.

6. PikoAshy

PikoAshy Kenkyuusei

I'm sure the management talk to the 2nd gen tho. I bet they are not left in the dark :( I wonder what the plan is

7. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    First of all, I couldn't get any happier that Ikudon is center!

I'm also very happy that all active 1st gens have been part of the senbatsu now. Hopefully, it will be 2nd gens next time! :D

8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I like this idea, it could do well! Let's see ^^

About graduations, I don't know... I think being in UG isn't too bad, they got their own concert too, right?? I hope there aren't members who decide to graduate because of not being in senbatsu. Nogi is actually giving every girl a chance to be in senbatsu once, unlike 48G (yet, it doesn't make the girls decide to graduate). Anyway, for 2nd gen, I think aside from the senbatsu and UG, they should make a 3rd "group" for the 2nd gen and give them their own song, Pv etc. Just so they don't get ignored like this, and have opportunities to get new fans and get popular (then get in real UG/senbatsu).

9. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    Wonder what kinda song will be 10th. Was hoping for a dark or up-tempo ish song, but me guessing that we prolly will get something piano-friendly? o_O

10. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    I want a very different formation this time! Ikuchan w/ piano @ center! :awesome:

11. PikoAshy

PikoAshy Kenkyuusei

I want a ballad esque song

Edit: sad that Kazumin and Yumi are so low in the senbatsu :(

12. Fushizen na Girl

Fushizen na Girl Kenkyuusei

Congrats Ikuchan :)
    I want a dark song as well,something like Barette or okamini kuchibue wo

13. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    Please be a ballad song... Please... And 'accompanible' with piano too. :3

14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yeah I'd like a song like Kimi no Na wa Kibou which works well with the dance, and then with ballad version + piano. I want something like that! but of course, not the exact same thing (it wouldn't be very unique), something new, but just as good!

For those (like me) who couldn't watch the Nogidoko announcement, here:

if the video does not show watch the video here

if the video does not show watch the video here

Watch asap, it could get deleted soon. I'll watch it now ^^

15. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    s-some day......:cold:

[​IMG]

16. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

First of all, congrats to Ikuchan! Her time finally came.
    I wonder what kind of single it will be in that case, I don't really associate her with fall-type singles.
    Also congrats to Chiharu. We all said it would happen but it's still nice to get the confirmation. Only 1 new senbatsu member and 17 down to 16- I think everyone's surprised by that
    [hehe]

17. L4verra

L4verra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaya
    Twitter:
    L4verra
    I had a feeling that the last senbatsu would be the most solidified and I was right. Given the fact that management cut a spot, Chiharu was a guaranteed sure thing to make it, and that Ikuchan was guaranteed a spot when she came back, the senbatsu does not look changed whatsoever. Yeah, I may anger any Sayu, Yuttan or Tomato oshis out there but does this senbatsu lineup really look all that different?

Management has screwed the 2nd gens AGAIN and there were no real surprises. Maybe Ikuchan at center was the only surprise but honestly, most of us predicted either her or Maiyan/Naachan. Not really much of a surprise to be honest. What I'm worried about now is that management still screws over the 2nd gens and the undergirls to the point where, well, there wouldn't be a point of having senbatsu announcements anymore because we know who would make it anyway. Let's be honest here: at least 11 or 12 members are guaranteed locks for senbatsu at this point.

Hell would freeze over if Maiyan or Naachan fell to undergirls, or if Maaya made center (i'd sure would love that). That would make a hell of a surprise. But we're never gonna get surprises like these anymore because the senbatsu has become so solidified. Only like 3-4 undergirls have a shot now; even worse with the 2nd gens. I feel bad for them to be honest...

It's almost like NMB48, as an example. No one really new makes senbatsu unless they either have a kennin or management pushes them. Like, the only chance my oshi, Yamagishi Natsumi, made senbatsu was due to a scandal involving other members in hotel rooms. Management doesn't care much about her and she has no kennin with other groups. So she's kinda screwed for future senbatsu lineups any way you put it.

Maybe this sounds a bit too pessimistic, and I'm not trying to honestly, but I'm just wondering about senbatsu lineups going forward. What will it take to get members like Nenekoro, Ranran or Rottii in Kami 7? Who knows if it'll happen.

But I sure am happy that Ikuchan is center as she's probably my 2nd or 3rd favorite Nogizaka member overall, behind Maaya and in some cases, Hoshimina.

Given that this is going to be Ikuchan's 2nd song that she, metaphorically speaking "owns" (try to guess the first song that she "owns"; hint hint it's piano-heavy), I'm looking forward to it! ;)

18. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    It's bound to happen anyway for all groups. There will be girls who will be staple in senbatsu so the challenge for them is to keep their popularity up. The ones that are hanging near the borderline between senbatsu and undergirls can be replaced and that's how it works. Nanase, Maiyan, Ikuta among many others are gonna stay while the ones on the third row could be replaced in the next single.

19. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    @2nd gen promotion topic:

They're done rotating 1st gens now...so guess what's next? Well hopefully it goes that way. Just saying. :D

20. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    My only surprise is kazumin isn't in far right position

Lol