Single Nogizaka46 10th (Nandome no Aozora ka?) 14/10/08

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 28, 2014.

1. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    Very true. 1st to 2nd row senbatsu members are the "core" members and they can't be replaced that easily as how some people wants it to be.

1st row can be rotated to 2nd row, 2nd row can be rotated for 3rd row, and 3rd row can be rotated for non-senbatsu members. It has been almost always been like that for every groups.

2. rainbowsprinklechan

rainbowsprinklechan Kenkyuusei

Yeah I freaked out and thought that they kicked her to UG since that's her usual spot in senbatsu lol.

3. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Too be honest i feel mostly the same about this sembatsu too, 2nd gen is screwed cause they don't really have a chance to appeal themselves since Doko makes it that the members in Sembatsu get heavily featured, but they usually only feature the same 12-13 members, so any new additions like Chiharu don't really make any memorable moments, they stick with members that they intend to push like Minami (still do't think she should be back in sembatsu), and maybe Nogizaka will give a chance to all the 2nd gen to be in sembatsu, but that could take around 4 years till every single on of them get that chance. That it gets to the point of wondering if them staying in the group was worth it.
    Than making Ikuta Erika center everyone was predicting it so much that actually wasn't that surprising. Also maybe a few years ago i would have been ecstatic about her becoming center, but after getting to know her these past few years i personally don't find her center material anymore. I actually would have been a lot happier if it were Mai (shiraishi).
    Honestly watching that recently translated ep of Nogibingo 2 i realized that the group needs another show to showcase these other members otherwise they are never gonna get a chance to appeal themselves strongly. Cause now that all the 1st gens had a chance to be in sembatsu they won't get another chance to get in unless they can build their fanbase.

4. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

From now on they probably have only 1 or 2 spots left in the senbatsu to switch around members......

5. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    i'm so happy Ikuchan is center, and Miona is still senbatsu

Rena and Maiyan and Naachan still front rows

my life is complete

6. foreverfreespirit

foreverfreespirit Kenkyuusei

I'm thrilled that Ikuchan is center! Also happy that Maiyan, Nanase, and Nanamin are right there beside her, and that Chiharu finally made it to Senbatsu.

I do wish Manattan was in the first row...I think her popularity warrants it, and I hope that in the future she will move up to first row and eventually center a single.

Now that they dropped down a spot to 16 member senbatsu from 17, I do find it a little unfair that Rena is guaranteed a spot in the front row when she's barely even there. I feel that a spot in 2nd row would be more than enough...but I am really not a fan of these concurrencies.

I also prefer Kiichan to Miona for the guaranteed 2nd gen spot, but that's probably just me.

For the future singles, I hope that Yuttan, Kiichan and Hinapyon can make it back. I can't help but feel sad at how miserable Hina looks during these announcements.

7. Ahjuju

Ahjuju Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    I remember what I forgot to celebrate in my previous posts...
    MISAMISA STAYED in senbatsu!!!:worthy:
    I'm looking forward to the usual excellent b-sides as well, I'm hoping for nature and outside shootings.
    In regards to making a new show to showcase the members who don't get too much exposure, I agree. But nogidoko is at times talk heavy and nogibingo is variety-amusing, not sure what concept a new show would be. Nogi could produce a sub-unit which I'm sure will eventually happen but it is up to management to decide which members to push in the sub-unit, so it could be popular faces or distant faces or a mixture.
    However, I do hope this single can beat last single's sales!

Hey I never thought about that, sounds plausible :banana:

8. noginogi

noginogi Kenkyuusei

not really surprised with the line-up, but im pleased with this formation,
    LOL :D

9. hinatan

hinatan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawagohina
    I was at the edge of my seat. I cannot believe Ikuchan's become Nogizaka's center..

i've been wanting an Ikuchan-absolute center position ever since the 2nd single onwards when I saw Ikuchan get the boot from FRONT 3 to BACK ROW. Iku has given so much for Nogizaka, and proves herself as the most popular U-18 member as well as one of the most dominant members of the group. If her MVP streak in all 45+ Principal shows didn't say enough then
    i don't know what will.

It saddens me to know that there are people against it because ikuchan's perfect & an extremely valuable member of the group. The group having many center changes makes everyone believe that everyone deserves a chance. no bye just because manattan strangled your hands to numbness in a hs event doesn't mean anything. I've seen some people complaining that nanamin wasn't center ok bye she's been treated golden in the entire group being one of the few members with a consistent front-row position. Move aside this is IKUCHAN'S ERA :1st:

10. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Ikuchan center is so fresh *U* she got the look of the center!
    so sad Sayuringo went back :(
    I hope Rena will center the next single! it will be interesting since she never center SKE alone (only with Jurina)
    and Rena got the "Nogizaka46" look XD

11. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

That would be a very dangerous move, IMO. And I don't think we'll see that. Front row is already great for her: it doesn't neglect her, but she's still pretty much visible.

YAAAAAAAAY FOR IKUCHAN!!! :^O^:

I understand the point some people made. She herself decided to take a break while the rest stayed there supporting the group, but... didn't Manatsu do the same? She didn't get to be center, but she got a Top 8 position anyway.

Anyway, even if Ikuta had not left, I think I would have rooted for her (and Manatsu) anyway. I'm all for a rotating center (in AKB too), and those are very strong members that, IMO, deserve a go at it.

I remember reading somewhere here that management didn't go with Ikuchan for center from the beginning because she was too much like Acchan... and I totally saw it when she was announced as the center, all blank WTF is going on here? :XD:

I'm glad Hoshimina is staying in. Even if she didn't advance to the second row, she hasn't fallen out!

And about senbatsu being already too stable, I wouldn't be so sure. I think the last row can change a lot if management sees fit.

12. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    This was a very stable senbatsu in my opinion. Pretty boring.

Shouldn't need to be exciting, but I'm spoiled, we all are :p

13. Gilrandy

Gilrandy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    great line up ....just wait for great song...i hope a-side not as weak as natsu no free & easy

14. Bimadayo

Bimadayo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    inouesayuri
    Twitter:
    abimanyu_shs
    First, Congrats for ERIKA-SAMA, New Center for 10th Single

but Sayunyan not Include in Senbatsu :cold:
    btw, kazumin only moved 1 Step :cry2:

15. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

I love this lineup. Ikuchan, Minami, and Sayuringo are my favs so always good to see them more.

16. Jun

Jun Kenkyuusei

Finally!

Hats off to the management for choosing her despite having a couple of other safe choices this time, like keeping Nanase and build a new absolute center era, or keep the same front and just switch Nanase with Maiyan, or even make use of the sousenkyo results and change to Ikoma again..

To tell the truth I wouldn't mind if they had keep Nanase as center again, but the rotation is still the best for the group. Also, since ages ago Ikuchan deserved this chance and since the beginning she was ready for this. The problem imo was just to find the right timing to do this. This was expected to happen soon but the odds were against her this time due to her hiatus, so it was kind of a good suprise for me.

It's up to each one like or not, but with both duos Kizuitara Kataomoi/Romance no Start and Natsu no Free & Easy/Mukuchi na Lion they used very well Nanase's qualities and gave those singles a singular identity that differ from their others works, such as they did with Maiyan in Girl's Rule. So I hope they do the same with Ikuchan as well, and use her attributes to make something unique. Making good use of her voice would not be a problem, since her voice always stand out in all the nogi songs naturally. To me the a-side don't need to be a ballad, but I think piano parts is a must-have.

About the senbatsu:

The front line is almost the same as I always wished with her as center, the only difference would be with Sayurin in the side, coz a year ago I would have never imagined Rena in the group lol.

The back rows there's nothing to comment.. The only significant change was Chiharu, but at this moment it was super obvious to the point that it didn't make any impact for me. Aside this, nothing new.. just some positioning changes that actually don't affect anything. Similar as what they did on the 6th single and probably on purpose to concentrate the focus totally on the fukujin and the new center again.

--

Gonna replenish my Ikuchan's dose on the next months~~ I miss her so much on variety shows.. I always enjoy Maiyan, Sayurin, Ikomachan in this aspect, but really, it's not the same without her.

Personally I want more Maiyan & Ikuchan moments, I like how they are in perfect sync with each other and both of them are fast in their replies. Looking forward for the upcoming nogidoko eps~

--

lol~ Just imagining if the front was formed with the previous centers like this:

Miona - Maiyan - Ikuchan - Nanase - Ikoma

So badass haha.

17. akbaholic18

akbaholic18 Kenkyuusei

Overjoyed that Ikuchan is center, happy Miona is still in senbatsu (i don't care if its the back row), and Manattan is in the second row. I just hope in the future she can center a single.

18. rainbowsprinklechan

rainbowsprinklechan Kenkyuusei

omg grats to Ito Karin for being promoted to a member, she'll be in the UG for this single.

19. PikoAshy

PikoAshy Kenkyuusei

Hmm how did you find that out? :3

20. akbaholic18

akbaholic18 Kenkyuusei