Single Nogizaka46 10th (Nandome no Aozora ka?) 14/10/08

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 28, 2014.

1. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

OMG YES!! Ito Karin is one of those 2nd gens that caught my attention.
    And about time they gave her something, she's already 21 and almost past her prime as an idol. :(

Now waiting for Junna, Renachi and Rishako to be promoted. :cute:

2. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I absolutely didn't expect to see a 16 nin senbatsu with Ikuchan returning and Matsui Rena taking up a spot. Getting into senbatsu is already tight so why not 16+1? Reading Rarin's blog comments about non selection (reminiscent of Chiichan's melancholy 9th senbatsu verbage), it saddens me that some UG may never have the opportunity to return to senbatsu.

Adding Ikuchan to the "untouchable" list makes it even more difficult for other members to enter senbatsu. I doubt we will see former centers getting dropped to UG anytime soon. As much as I hate to see, members like Kazumin, Wakasama, Misamisa, Maimai, Manattan and Ringo will need to be dropped to UG giving other members a glimmer of hope. Seeing Wakasama in tears had me choked up. I think Captain and Nanamin are relatively safe from entering UG status. One member who is ridiculously favored by mgmt is HoshiMina. Sorry but I am still not 100% sold on her.

On a positive note, Naachan handled her displacement rather well. Hats off to her for being such a great center although her MC needs minor polishing. As I stated last night, Ikuchan center is a pleasant surprise. I didn't expect her to center so soon especially after an absence. Her talents scream center position. I personally think that mgmt is giving her due because she more than likely will graduate once she gets accepted to university. Lastly, congrats to Chiichan. Without a doubt, the most deserving member imho.

3. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

But she just returned to senbatsu after being out in Barrette and KizuKata. How's that favored? :confused:

4. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    Seems like this round, management didn't really pull any stunts, was kinda preparing myself for some "heart-stops", so .. whew ~

2 months till the single releases, I don't think its in time for another single this year (2014) :O
    Nevertheless shall hope its an A-side which is more memorable (will stay in my mind easily) than Natsu Free&Easy :)

Anddddddd ... !! Wonder what the hit ritual will be, group sky-diving? Doubt it would happen but I can hope for some miracles hehe XD

5. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

Was totally not prepared for this... I think up until this point every Nogi PV I watched was like 240p or less (lol)... couldn't really see anything. :^^;: Watching this... those chosen 16... they are all like Helen of Troy. :shock:

6. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Does anyone know why they wrote the 7th's single Hachifukujin as Hachifukujin + 1? Why not Kyu(9)fukujin?

7. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Fukujin were (less so now) like AKB's old idea of media senbatsu. They were the ones involved in things like CMs and most media appearances. Even though Hori was centre they didn't put her out in media so much (perhaps due to inexperience? I don't really know) so they made her a plus one. Still in some media, but no obligation on management's part to include her.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2014
  8. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Look up her history a bit more back than that than you'll get how she is heavily favored.
    As frankly it is a bit odd that she is back in sembatsu in the first place.

9. Mayuyubro

Mayuyubro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    hope they spend more money in the b-side video this time, the last was like a restaurant ad in slow-mo [hehe] the dance version is not better

10. SMZ48

SMZ48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    First of all, Shichifukujin is a traditional word which means the 7 Gods of Good Fortune. It corresponds to AKB48's Kami-7 (literally God-7 and this is an wota word, not traditional). So I think Shichifukujin was a good naming.
    When Akimoto Manatsu joined Nogizaka46, the management increased the number of the fukujins to 8 and called them Hachifukujin, as you may know.
    The 2nd generation member Hori Miona was a kenkyuusei when she was selected as the centre for 7th single. That was a special situation and the management wanted to make it remarkable, I guess.

And maybe Hachifukujin is a littlle bit uncommon as a Japanese word, Kyuufukujin sounds more uncommon.

Juufukujin, 10 Gods are too many, I think, but it's okay anyway.

11. Aya

Aya Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai Yuuka
    when the single will release?

oh sou desuka..

12. SMZ48

SMZ48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    The 10th single will be released on 8 October.

13. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    @10:42 Brace yourselves, we'll be getting a kami-song! More kami than kimikibou! :^O^:

if the video does not show watch the video here

14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I saw that too, Aki-P said Nogi's next song will be a kami song, and the best ever for the group. It made me so excited!!!!! I hope it's true, and the song and Pv are really the best!! Of course, not everyone will agree, but if he's saying that, it means he prepared something well. I expect a song and Pv that will have impact on people like some of the 2009-2010 AKB songs did. I'm so happy it happens for the Ikuchan center song. I'm really anticipating now!! Hopefully this becomes a great successful for Nogi and bring them to another level!

15. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    he said that too when he produced gigham check. lol

16. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    I guess Aki-P is just motivated to do it. Hopefully I'll like it.

17. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Woah kinda excited. If AkiP says something like this. My only hope, some epic song, nothing like Gingham Check please.

18. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

That announcement really has me thinking...
    It's kinda worrying that Aki-P said the same thing about Gingham Check. I really loved the Girl's Rule -> Kizuitara Kataomoi single sequence, so I hope they channel those songs rather than Gingham Check and Natsu no Free and Easy. Even songs like Heavy Rotation (controversial music video aside) and Koi Suru Fortune Cookie I can't think of as being appropriate for Nogizaka

19. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    @kanjo @SMZ48 I was specifically talking about this scene
    ngzk.JPG

Why did they write '八福神+1 instead '九福神'?

20. SMZ48

SMZ48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    Hi, @sakurazaki

Simply saying, that's because Hori-chan was just a kenkyuusei and not included in Fukujin. Still she was the center of the song, so it's not Kyuufukujin, Hachifukujin+1.
    And that is not concerning Nanamin.