1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 11th (Inochi wa utsukushi) (March 18, 2015)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by jiaemi, Jan 12, 2015.

1. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    Without have to being kicked out of senbatsu, Sayurin already got punishment from fans (outside her very very loyal fans who keep supporting her). Not little fans who saying bad things about her. Seeing the HS result of Nogi album, it's clearly seen that she lost some fans. Seeing Ringo reaction during nogidoko, it's obvious that it's really affect her psychology. If sayurin really want to continue her idol career, she should prove her effort in this upcoming single. If she still be gloomy and think negative, I must say she should take a break. The scandal doesn't give much affect to Nogi as a group. But, it really damage Sayurin. Popularity and psychology.

2. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    :blink:

yeah, that might be too late, Nogi is recently called by many people online "that adultery group", so yeah, their image did take a hit becuz of Sayuri

also Nanase said this is a very important single and she feels the pressure to recover the group as the center since their popularity and image did take a hit becuz of the scandal, so no, it obviously affected nogi more or less

i wouldn't really care if Sayuri graduate, never cared about her before, after the scandal i'm like totally done with her

3. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    it's good to see a lively discussion going on, ^ ^
    but I think it would be great if we all can be respectful while doing so!

So my thoughts regarding sayurin's placement,
    other than back senbatsu there are pretty much only three other options that can be seen as punitive, namely placing her in Unders, sitting her out for the single somehow, or making her resign. As it is said, placing her in Unders would be inappropriate, implying Unders is inferior & damaging to the great momentum developed over the past half to one year for our Unders. Either sitting her out or making her resign is to not make use of her current fanbase, which while might have declined, is probably still significant. I think it's fair to say her sale results for the album indicate an decline, but it wouldn't be appropriate to conclude it is significantly so since sales in general for everyone is slow. tsuki for example is a fellow top 10 performer in regards to sales but haven't sold out any blocks completely yet either. I also believe sitting her out or resigning her is excessive considering her contribution to nogi's success, & by this I mean not hard work but her contribution to nogi's sales up till now. It is worth noting from the 1st to 6th single she have been the top three in terms of sales.

This is not to say her incident have not bring bad coverage for nogi tho, nor to say it have not disappoint some fans or made some anti her. There's no way to know exactly how much the damage this incident have caused to nogi tho, & judging by the aforementioned things & recent sales, I don't think there's enough ground to either sit her out or resign her once again. Doing either might cause more damage to nogi's sales by alienating her fans instead, & might start another round of bad press coverage. All things considered, I think back senbatsu is the most appropriate placement out of possible options.

& that's my two pence on sayurin's placement. I will write about what I thought of the overall placement later. ^ ^

Last edited: Jan 19, 2015
  4. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    somehow your post really made me feel better about Sayuri still being in senbatsu
    your posts in general always give very detailed and good posts with great reasonings

and your hs results are always the best lol

5. Deaththekid

Deaththekid Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    _Desu46
    Lovely. You said more than what I wanted to say. Really good post.

6. IkoSayu

IkoSayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    I'm glad someone worries about Ringohime. I do think she is the most injured in the whole case. Of course she brought it on herself but she has already paid an awful price (just try to think what it must be to walk in her shoes). She is not a rock hard person. She is sensible and quite fragile. Every day must be a real pain for her because she knows she hurted many people and not just herself. Every day, she just wants to apologize to people now hating her or not even caring about her while people supporting her can only see her sorrow.
    To be honest, she did nothing to anyone but herself (come on guys your life has been miserable because of her? You are not paid at the end of the day ? You are starving because of her ?) and she needs to get over it. She is not a bad person, everyone should lend a helping hand not throwing stones. She is deeply human and idols are not objects.

7. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Chill dude! We all know you're an Ikoma anti but I find "she does nothing to the group" remark out of line.

8. うぃむ33

うぃむ33 Kenkyuusei

Nanase omedetou! <3<3:1st:
    I'm loving Rena and Ikuta in the first row, and Nanase center.

I really wanted mai mai to get a front row spot too, instead of nanami.

Also Sayuringo should have been out of this single. =/

But overall a great senbatsu!

9. lonewolfryuu

lonewolfryuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Makes pretty good sense out of the negative s**tfest post she's getting lately lol!, yeah i still do enjoy seeing her at Nogidoko/Nogibingo eventhough her participation has declined dramatically which made watching her worse than it already is, but like my previous post, she's not in my list of "to-watch" idols anymore in N46 and she turned into somewhat a shadow of her former "genki/owarai" self, anyways, i moved on and got past it, there are better girls to watch out for, i do know she's just there to sell if she's still selling, after all idol business is still cut-throat business, from the managements POV, "if it makes money then it works", though the negative image she stamped at N46's name is still bothersome for me, i'd really like her to turn a 180 on this crap on her own someday, cause IMO that in turn might make something positive out of all this. Back row is good?, OK then, let's leave it at that lol!

10. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Last edited: Jan 19, 2015
  11. Kiriharu

Kiriharu Kenkyuusei

I just want to say 2 things:

First, I never really mind one girl getting the center position more than one (in this case, Nanase). When the 9th single was announced, hardly anyone predict that was her. And even now, many people have expected that to be Nanamin. If management follows what people predict, there won't be any fun anymore. But I certainly do not want Nanase to be the permanent one.

Second, even Sayuri was put in the last row, it does not mean less exposure for her. Actually, for last row, the very left or right will have more exposure than the middle (of Miona and such). Especially in group formation, the camera will probably capture Sayuri and Kazumi instead of Miona. The only good thing about being in the center of last row is the artificial order of numbers. Therefore, Sayuri has just stepped down a little little bit.

12. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    oh wow...that's actually only two weeks apart from AKB48's new single. AKB's new single is being released on March 4th. Not only that, but Nogi will be releasing the same day as Kyary Pamyu Pamyu (which they will sell more, but I'd like to keep some money to myself lol)

13. figulou

figulou Kenkyuusei

Not happy for the center, for Kazumin,Misa,Maimai position too , when Reika,Maimai,Wakasama etc.. will be in front row for once? But happy for Iori,Marika. I hope a center rotation last time, it's annoying now:/

14. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    apparently we have reached the ideal senbatsu of sony.
    i mean fukujin or media senbatsu.

15. newAKB48fanboy

newAKB48fanboy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakadakana
    I'm a bit iffy on Nanase center; won't have an opinion until I hear the song.
    *waits for Rena's kennin to end so Miona can be in the first row again*
    I know Miona isn't necessarily popular and I have nothing against Rena, just Miona needs to be up front more.

16. SUPER☆LeMON

SUPER☆LeMON Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    Technically this is a center rotation.
    There was a different center and now there's another one.

Nandome's promotion period was also very long, just slightly shorter than Nanase's two single periods put together.
    Some people, not necessarily on here (see a lot of less civil reactions on twitter) are sounding like she's gonna hog all the spotlight from now on, ignoring the stuff like how Maiyan and Nanamin had a duo unit for 8th, or how 9th's second most promoted song was a Maiyan center completely void of Nanase at all.

She's the most popular girl in the group, if there's ever a time to make use of that it's now.

17. PoIyrhythm

PoIyrhythm Kenkyuusei

I still don't find anything exceedingly special about Nishino...she's a little pretty, kinda sweet, and nothing else. It's kind of baffling why she's so popular but meh...I just hope their sales increase as usual and that Sayuri will persevere.

18. Fushizen na Girl

Fushizen na Girl Kenkyuusei

19. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I wonder about that too, why is she so popular, the same way I wonder why Acchan was so popular in the past. I guess Japanese has a thing about 'girl-next-door' image. Other than that I don't know.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2015
  20. trxsh

trxsh Member

Ah, Kazumin is always just about to fall out of sembatsu, but yet here she is. I'm glad she's still there she's my Nogi oshi since I started following Nogizaka...
    I was annoyed about Sayuringo being in sembatsu but with @rust verrry nice comment I have things in perspective more and I realise her being in the single is definitely not the easy path for her. she'll probably face (verbal) abuse and have to deal with the guilt of bringing down nogi's image which is more fair than her resigning or sitting out of the single and leaving the girls who didn't do anything wrong to face criticism. It should be interesting to see how this affects her...
    Anyway I like the music before anything else lol, Nogi singles are best singles come on AkiP plz delivar :banana: