Single Nogizaka46 13th (Ima, Hanashitai Dareka ga Iru) (15/10/28)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 10, 2015.

1. AitorBernkastel

AitorBernkastel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Personally, I think Miona will be center again for this one. If not, I'd like Maimai or Kazumin as center.

2. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Why I do feeling that's will be at Himetan last single at Nogizaka. Next her cam these from Torii.

Cute under girl... But if you ask me, I was just disagree that.
    Although her was something cute, it's just not at like Su-metal. Myself I am wery open at Senbatsu center.

3. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Nanamin is one of my least favorite Nogizaka performers (she looks like a deer in the headlights and messes up choreo constantly) so to be honest, if she were to center, I'd rather she did a double center with Maiyan or Maimai. I would love a new center, although if my favorite Ikuta were given another chance at the position with a beautiful song like Nandome no Aozora ka I wouldn't complain.

I think they might go with Nanase again though, especially because they don't want to lose momentum now that Kouhaku is coming soon, but I'd prefer for them to keep the centers diverse, as much as I adore Naachan and think she's a wonderful center. I don't think they'll keep Ikoma there, but seeing how the sales improved and everyone in mngmt is #teamIkoma maybe they'll keep her in the center, which I don't mind, because I love her, but fielding off the haters is tiresome.

4. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Kawaki Otsutsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    i think there's a valid reason why alot of the girls have never been chosen as center or why they only had one shot and truth be told alot of the girls aren't fit to be in that position they're role players not aces and they play their roles well smiling and waving at the cam from the side or back somewhere

5. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Fallen Blossom, so youre also are really girl who youre wonnna see center?

6. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    As someone have mentioned above, i don't think Nanamin will get to perform in Center because she messed up a lot of time and it'll be bad if she messed up as the Center.
    Crossing my finger for Eto or MaiMai, or maybe triple ace with my holy trinity (Nanase-Waka-Reika). I'm getting bored with Nanase/Ikoma centered song, and i', ok with seeing Maiyan/Ikuchan back.

7. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Isnt Reika annouced graduate?
    Or mix i thinks again?

8. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    shiraishi is my girl neko so she would be my pick of course but as i've said before i still feel ikoma fits the description

9. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Rusts polls Shirasihi Mai isnt look at bad, but both top 5.

10. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    To be honest I'm tired of hoping for Maiyan center because I know I'll be disappointed. But as for center material, she definitely is. She has stage presence and great at interview. Ikoma and Ikuchan are good too. My only problem is Nanase, she's still slightly awkward and shy at interview.

I agree that Nanamin lack of performance vigor both in dancing and lipsyncing makes her hard to be center. But double center may work for her (hopefully).

Generally I don't want to disqualify anyone to be unfit for center role until I have seen her in that role and see their performance. But I'm also hoping for someone whose hardwork and popularity deserving a center role. Not a girl airdrop from the sky because mgmt wants to push her.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2015
  11. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I agree with this to some extent. Ikomachan certainly improved as center but I wouldn't call her an "ace" @Fallen Blossom There are a lot of members I feel that would be great centers but will never be given the opportunity. I think an overlooked member that has hidden potential to become a great center is Captain Reika. Don't let her ponkotsu side fool you. If I could choose though it would be Nanamin even though she said she doesn't want to be center followed by Ashurin. I would not be surprised if mgmt puts Ashu as center of Toriizaka though.

12. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Captain R? Not bad choose I think.
    But, anyway there seems so low number of these girls on center list, but that's just my seen.
    And yeah, some was like natural at center some at learn it...

13. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I'd actually strongly welcome a captain centre. She's a ponkotsu captain but her voice is great and I've never seen anyone complain about her dancing (dancing ability has never been a big deal for me, though). And she's pretty. Always nice.

14. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

But these polls her was small numbers but, at me is always all possible to center role. But that doesn't are them think now? Or I can't think that if I am one these girls..

15. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    there's nothing wrong with thinking outside the box but hey if something isn't broke then don't fix it -_^

16. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    It would be nice to see triple centers again with only 2nd gen.

17. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

hmm, If I don't remember that wrong there was least one song where are 3 center?
    Edit: First was just that's first singles title song... So, but I think now that there be that like couple song. I don't sure now at numbers.
    Edit2: Hmm. First non 1gen center was ... That title which is now Himetan's only... That single where that Naruto S 14. Intro was?

Last edited: Aug 13, 2015
  18. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Yeah the first was Miori's Baretta

19. ijkm

ijkm Kenkyuusei

Some possibilities that I hope:
    1. Triple center: Ikoma - Ikuchan - Horimina
    2. Double center: Maiyan - Nanase
    3. Double center: Ashurin - Bebitan
    4. Random 2nd gen member.

20. satoshiash

satoshiash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I am also getting of a new center vibe. I wish though it would be a double-center, Matsumura and Nanamin~ :)