1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 14th [Harujion ga Saku Koro] (2016/03/23)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by YJSN_ParuYuko, Dec 20, 2015.

1. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
    Announced at Nogizaka46's Merry Xmas Show's Encore day 1.

[​IMG]

14th single senbatsu

11 12 13 14 15 16 17
    6 7 8 9 10
    1 2 3 4 5

11: Sakurai Reika
    17: Hori Miona
    12: Wakatsuki Yumi
    16: Inoue Sayuri
    13: Matsumura Sayuri
    15: Ito Marika
    14: Ikoma Rina

6: Saito Asuka
    10: Hoshino Minami
    7: Takayama Kazumi
    9: Akimoto Manatsu
    8: Eto Misa

1: Hashimoto Nanami
    5: Ikuta Erika
    2: Nishino Nanase
    4: Shiraishi Mai
    3 (Center) : Fukagawa Mai

Tracklist:

●Type-A
    <DISC 1>
    M1:ハルジオンが咲く頃 Harujion ga Saku Koro
    M2:遥かなるブータン Harukanaru Bhutan(生田絵梨花・伊藤万理華・衛藤美彩・齋藤飛鳥・堀未央奈・若月佑美)(Ikuta Erika, Ito Marika, Eto Misa, Saito Asuka, Hori Miona, Wakatsuki Yumi)
    M3:強がる蕾(深川麻衣ソロ)Tsuyogari Tsubomi (Fukagawa Mai solo)

●Type-B
    <DISC 1>
    M3:急斜面(白石麻衣・橋本奈々未・松村沙友理)Kyuushamen - (Shiraishi Mai, Hashimoto Nanami, Matsumura Sayuri)

●Type-C
    <DISC 1>
    M3:釣り堀(西野七瀬ソロ)Tsuribori - Nishino Nanase solo

●Type-D
    <DISC 1>
    M3:不等号 Futougo(アンダーメンバー)(Under Members)

【通常盤】Regular Edition
    <DISC 1>
    M3:憂鬱と風船ガム(秋元真夏・生駒里奈・井上小百合・桜井玲香・高山一実・星野みなみ)Yuuutsu to Fuusen Gum (Akimoto Manatsu, Ikoma Rina, Inoue Sayuri, Sakurai Reika, Takayama Kazumi, Hoshino Minami)

Last edited: Feb 26, 2016
  2. sungjong

sungjong Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
  3. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Yay new single
    I hope they will bring back Miona !!!& Shinuchi Mai
    Maybe we will see the center of Keyakizaka46 here?
    #Ikuchan's2ndcenter please

4. Chewability

Chewability Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Hurrah for another single!

But wow, that sure is a early announcement... there's at least 3 months until the date itself.
    And I do hope they change up the center again. Something new would be nice!

5. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Miona-Himetan come back please.. i wont put my hope on Ikuchan center. But if that hapen, that's will be really great:^O^:

6. tofunoodle

tofunoodle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    a fresh face for the single would be nice

7. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I agree, Miona and Himetan come back; and Ikoma out. It would also be nice to see Seirarin (since she announced graduation) and Ranze.

8. haryo48

haryo48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    No, ikoma never falling from senbatsu since she's favourite management. Look at major perform like FNS and now Kouhaku, management choice song with her as center. Yea agree with everyone miona and himetan must be in senbatsu for 14th. But the question, who's member to out??

9. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    I wanna see Imaizumi Yui in nogi senbatsu!!! And Sayunyan & Marika will probably be the ones that will be out of senbatsu

My prediction for the senbatsu:

Ikuta, Maiyan, Nanase, Nanamin, Manatsu, MaiMai, Misa, Ashu, Mina, Ringo, Reika, Waka, Ikoma, Kazu, Imaizumi/Hirate (KYK), Hori, Hime, Ranze/Kiichan

10. alynnq

alynnq Kenkyuusei

i dont think so, i think ikoma have a chance to droup out from senbatsu if managements observe the ranking of hand shake but i look to better for her since she changes new hair maybe i think senbatsu would to expand senbatsu to 18 members

hope for miona,himetan,kiichan comeback

Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
  11. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Ikoma out? i'm highly doubt. Management always find reason to keep their favorite, and agree, expand to 18nin senbatsu will be the right answer.

12. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    I know you guys are against that but I wouldn't mind one Keyaki rep in senbatsu, one or two in UG or a unit, maybe a Keyaki song the way HKT debuted in Eien Pressure and mostly Keyaki girls shaking hands too for this single! Combining their strengths seems like the only way to go if they ever want to beat AKB.

13. sungjong

sungjong Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    I think that would be a good/okay idea - as long as the senbatsu is expanded more and at least 2 2nd gen members are included

14. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    I don't like the idea borrow some Keyaki girls to increasing the sales.
    If we defeat AKB then what? Can Kawago Hina say that we had defeated them by all ourself, by all our color.
    I don't ever want to hear Kawago say their hardwork were meaningless again.
    Nogizaka can lose, can win to AKB but Nogizaka46 fights like a little family, not like a big organization like AKB groups.
    Nogizaka46 is a true rival, and don't exchange family member's opportunity to increase even 100k sales from strangers sister group.
    Let Nogizaka can say proudly to graduated members that they have won, they fought like one vs five, one vs ten, one vs hundred but they fought like Nogizaka46, not like Nogizaka46 group. And still today, Nogizaka have fought very well.
    That is a true rival to me. Nogizaka purple color doesn't need to be blended. If it blend with green, it couldn't be purple anymore, may be it could turn out to the pink color.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2015
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Kawaki Otsutsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I don't want any keyaki girls involved in this single.please let key46 find their own personality.so no cross breeding.as far as centers go I have no problems if it's the same people but if they were going to try someone new the I would love to see wakatsuki up front one time.me personally I wouldn't mind seeing shiraishi back for a repeat or ikoma taking her rightful place back as the rightful heir to the throne.

16. AitorBernkastel

AitorBernkastel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    We don't need Keyakizaka members, we have a beautiful 2nd generation completely forgotten by management :V Even Miona has been out for 2 singles already. I want 4 or 5 2ng generation members in the senbatsu. And, probably (even if I like her) Ikoma-chan and Matsumura out.

17. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    2nd gen desperately needs some attention and media exposure.. the most we've seen from is Hori, and I think it's because she got center position before. Other than that, I don't think they've had enough..

While the idea of borrowing the Keyakizaka members is great for that group's exposure, management should be working first and foremost on making 2nd gen equally popular or just a slight step behind the 1st gens..

18. AitorBernkastel

AitorBernkastel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    If they don't promote the new gens, once Maiyan and the other important members from the 1st generation graduate, what will happen? They should also focus on promoting and pushing the new generations more.

19. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I agree that Ikoma is protected by management, but ever since she drop from center to last line in senbatsu i still think there is a chance she will be send out.
    And last senbatsu was smaller (16 members), i think next one will be 18 again.

20. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Having 1 KYK member in senbatsu is not that bad of an idea but only 1 and as backrow or 2nd row edge depends on her popularity, and also that single KYK rep in Nogi senbatsu should be rotated each single

But a big NO to KYK members participating in Nogi singles. They can reach 600k first week in their 3rd year with only 33ish members doing HS so just let them go their own pace. Also it'll cut KYK's sales in half and it'll make KYK's only there to help Nogi reach the 1m streak