1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 15th (Hadashi de Summer) (16/07/27)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, May 18, 2016.

1. shirai46

shirai46 Kenkyuusei

Me too, but I liked that she had photos in Germany. I am also from there. Ikuchan forgot I think, but I will try talking German to her, If I have the chance xD

I was on iTunes the other day. I looked at the video charts. NMB had like 4 Bikini MVs in the top ten. It's kind of disgusting to be honest. AKB was also somewhere close with a bikini MV.

2. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    I don't think they will have a bikini mv, despite what rumours said. It doesn't fit nogi image and it's unsuitable with the young centre like asuka.

3. Midsummer Rain

Midsummer Rain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    Nogi having a bikini PV is a rumor that keeps coming back. LOL Don't worry people, it won't happen.

4. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Asuka was first on my mind, even next year, even after 2 years. I don' t want to see her on bikinis or any sexy attire. Not even on any photobooks. I sure hope so, Nogi won't go that direction ever. One can be sexy without showing skin.

5. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    i thought this screams summer so much and you guys are craving for idolish, happy cheerful song right because from the past two singles, you guys kept on talking about nogi got slow ballad tempo songs. now you got 100% summerish single.lol
    for me, because my country doesnt has 4seasons, when comes to summer season outside, i kinda dead bored because summer single is the most boring one. i cant like idolish song. most of summer single from 48g are horrible to my ears. this isnt different from garuru song or any 48g song.
    although im hoping for different genre for b-side, but i think management also noticed that they kept releasing too many slow ballad kind of song and that's is why they went for full idollish songs for this single plus asuka is young and suitable for her.

it seems this single, i think lack diversity in b-side.

6. shirai46

shirai46 Kenkyuusei

I need this dark/cool dance/epic melody song like Seifuku and Inochi.

7. satoshiash

satoshiash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    After listening to the single for 3rd time. I really really love it! It will be actually my first 46/48 summer single then. Love the fact it is not that cutesy-squeaky idol song. Can't wait until this single is released!! >.<

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jul 6, 2016
  8. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    I cannot say this single lack of diversity yet. For me UG song give another color, it obviously scream summer song, but in reggae style. Same content with different tone. Moreover, there are still three coupling song that not revealed yet. So i still put my hope. My wish list:
    1. Sayuringo Gundan> Comedic and cheerful song. I know that Sayurin is prominent member here. But i want Karin featured as lead singer. Because, yeah, Sayurin voice not my taste, and Karin have capability to sing. She don't have enough chance to show that in under song. Then, please, let her show her quality this time.
    2. Ikuchan solo> She never let me down before. Her first solo is best solo so far. Her second solo is best twist and most entertaining surprise in 2nd album. Now, she will sing her 3rd solo with a guest, so i bet they will make it special. Keep entertaining girl!
    3. SayuMari duet. I dunno yet. But Ano Hi Boku wa Uso screaming in my head. I'm anticipating a beautiful and depressive song.
    So far i love this single more than 14th single. Harijuon worth for me just because it was MaiMai graduation single and Tsuribori quality. The rest just average also boring, especially after big release like Imahana (which have easy listening a-side, strong and passionate under song, experimental Popipapa, etc).

9. shirai46

shirai46 Kenkyuusei

I think I agree with most of the things you mentioned. Ikuchan really surprised all of us.

Maybe this time she will go finnish lol

Classic
    Metal
    Finnish lol

if the video does not show watch the video here

10. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Ah, my bad. I just remember that senbatsu song not revealed yet, too. Usually we get experimental coupling song from senbatsu, which actually absent last single. So, there are still plenty room and too early to judge, imo.

11. mionfortune

mionfortune Kenkyuusei

After listening to the song again.. Still doesn't impress me.. Even the under song and Maiyan's solo.

I love Maiyan and her voice but the song was just meh.. I want her to get a good solo song like Nanase..

As for the under girls, it doesn't have an impact too. Their past songs are still better..

I don't know but I don't feel something special about this single.. Yes, They put a new center (Asuka) to carry Nogizaka46's next generation and yet they didn't give her a wonderful music..

Overall singles.. This is at my bottom.. I don't want to say it's the worst coz the songs are still good.

12. shirai46

shirai46 Kenkyuusei

I feel 100% the same way wow

13. MagnoliaStellata

MagnoliaStellata Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Agree with this.
    I try to like the song because of Ashurin, but i can't. Even the coupling songs are meh.
    It's like all the good songs goes to Keyaki, and Nogi got the leftovers for this season.

14. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    ^As much as I like Keyaki I hope that's not what they're doing. Although I don't really like Keyaki new song either, but others seem to give it more positive review than Nogi's song.
    I'm just a bit upset that even though Maiyan got solo, her song is meh... I was hoping for a song like Tachinaorichuu.... or Sekai de Ichiban Kodoku na Lover.

15. NyanNyan's Pet

@tiktok exactly what's on my mind. Well, as long as Ikuchan song makes me smile, I'll be ok since I already like UG. Then either the other senbatsu or marika/sayu song is already a bonus for me. I know that Ringo song will be a funny one so nothing much to expect. But if Karin will take the lead (which i doubt) could be a different one. I think it's clear this single lacks all the good stuff that will make fans crave for it, yet to be seen if the rest of the songs can turn things around.

16. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    Maybe the "summer style" in this single is little too much :^^;:!
    I hope Nogizaka46 will return to their cool side in next single. My theory of cool formula: 4th+3=7th-> 7th+4=11th-> 11th+5=16th? :drool:.
    Will Nogizaka members take their shoes off when they perform "Hadashi de summer" live? And then they bring their shoes back to the back stage and distribute to right person.

17. shirai46

shirai46 Kenkyuusei

yeah it's a combination of too much summer and it sounds too much like idol music. I can't get it out of my head like other people. I have to imagine the typical half naked girls at the beach MVs of AKB,NMB etc.

I think Nogi had the most epic time, when it was
    Kizuitara,Natsu no Free&Easy, Nandome no Aozora ka and then Inochi wa Utskushii.

One of the best songs.

18. NyanNyan's Pet

Wish i can also say it sound too idol music. Other than the summer feel, it's really so anime to me. I know, maybe it's just me. Crazy if they do ala' Sayonara Crawl MV. [hehe]
    If that happens, i give up. But it's unlikely to happen. Right?...:cold:

19. shirai46

shirai46 Kenkyuusei

I searched for the video. Skipped to a random part saw it for 3 seconds. Nope,Nope,Nope and Nope. They are like super close in the water hugging and touching eachother in bikini. I don't think it will happen. After seeing Keyaki it is kinda confirmed that the 46 groups won't go that direction.

20. NyanNyan's Pet

^that's a relief. I'm just waiting for the remaining songs left & MV. This is the 1st Nogi single I followed from Senbatsu announcement until now. It's a drag then even the announcement felt scripted to me. So to fall short on expectation about this single is gonna be a double whammy. Maybe they still look at Asuka like a baby, well a little sister is more fitting. What I'm interested to know is the lyrics. Hopefully sales will not falter. Regardless of how I or anyone else will rate it overall, I want it to be a success for Asukachan. :approve: