1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 16th (Sayonara no Imi) (2016/11/09)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 30, 2016.

1. shirai46

shirai46 Kenkyuusei

I hope the coupling song will rock it this time.
    I am waiting for another Sekai de Ichiban Kodoku na Lover.
    Poppi Pappapa is also awesome.
    Maybe it's Maiyan who made them awesome :awesome:.

Seriously nice dance, nice pv and nice song.

2. ahtengq

ahtengq Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    agree. Sekai de ichiban kodoku na lover is the best song.. the mv also great..

• Like Like x 1
  3. diki

diki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    could hardcore nogi fan teach me, is that ikoma gaining haters since kennin? or from beginning she's not hs top seller?

4. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Ikoma haters never cite her kennin position as a reason. It's always:
    *Her push
    *Some ways she failed to handle the pressure of her push
    *Her outspokenness in contrast with the other members (basically that she's the only member who talks from the hinadan)
    *Personal features like her looks and singing ability

5. diki

diki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    Thanks dear Kanjo, talk from hinadan mean she's talk a lot eventhough she's sit at back row right? kinda feel it on nogi-chu/bingo.
    i'm not ikoma hater/lover, but look at her first word to challenge Akb san at guru2 1st live.. somehow she was nogi face and still it is even now..

6. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Ikoma not first whose some think it push more that one time too long... Also not be last?
    Anyway, welcome, diki..

Hmm... there was maybe one or two rock single name songs? Girls rule was it? Natsu no Free & Easy is more disco rock?
    But anyway, let´s wait... i not make lottery thinks.... you´re do what you do, but do it well... I mean i put my thinks to S or UG.

7. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    It is time to play the game of predicting ikuchan will be next single centre again /o/
    I guess she's always though of as likely by so many cuz she rly ticks all the right box, but she been predicted to centre since 3rd single & only got it once lol. so based on that, I'm not expecting her to once again this coming single, altho I would certainly be thrilled if she do against the odds.

Beside iku, I would love to see maiyan solo centres again. I don't like to use the word deserve, but I rly do think maiyan should get at least one more kick as solo-centering. Her last a-side as centre, garuru, is popular in concerts not only because of its upbeatness but also because she centered it, so she def bring something if that's not obvious enough alrdy. & really, having contributed to nogi's success so much via her popularity & modeling it really is a shame that she only solo-centered once in 15 singles.

A misa centre would be great too, & would make for a great story considering her road to where she is now. Love nanamin, but concerned for her health. As for asuka, I love how she performed for HDS, so I would be happy to see her continue too actually, altho in principle I prefer rotating centres. A reika/tsuki w-centre would be nice compensation for tsuki considering how she been snubbed for the last few singles I guess lol

On actual predicting tho, considering that her new PB is coming up I think a nanase centre is likely. To be fair she haven't centered for awhile now, but she still centres more than anyone else bar Ikoma, so it would be nice to see others getting more chance. I can see Ikoma again too.. altho I would rly rly prefer not. Her push on prime-time telly shows have been insane these past months, so I can see mngmnt being knuckleheads & trying again :/

Senbatsu is always a harder question imo: there's so many girls I want to see given a chance, yet so many I think would be an injustice to move down. Expanded senbatsu would be nice imo.

Also, altho I don't expect to see 3rd gen in senbatsu, I think the timing makes it possible to participate in HS, akin to how it was for garuru I imagine. This might potentially push nogi sales to new height?

8. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I smell Hinachima will still be UG center..

9. ramarifin

ramarifin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    akimotomanatsu
    Autumn Singles
    November 2013, Barette, Miona /**late autumn*/
    October 2014, Nandome no Aozora ka?, Ikuchan
    October 2015, ImaHana, Nana-Maiyan
    seeing this, I couldn't get a pattern

Mai-Mai - Asuka - ?

with no recent graduate plan, and the appearance of asuka as the new and surprising center
    I predict that upcoming single will feature new face of center
    But, It will be one of regular fukujin
    Nanamin, MisaMisa or Manatsu
    I doubt Manatsu will be the center, She is enough as queen of handshake
    So, the choice felt to Nanamin n Misamisa
    Between these two I think Nanamin has a better chance for this single

10. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I'd like to place my bet for an old, established centre.
    Asuka wasn't to blame, but the 16th was one of only two single which didn't increase in sales over the previous single.
    And, well, there's no good candidate left for a surprise centre, IMO.
    So I'm expecting it'll be someone who has already centred.

11. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Well I am really hoping they go back to Nanase center. I have a hunch if she would be the center again, we will get distinct type of music.
    But who knows.

Autumn singles is always a hype for me since I love what Nogi have released in those times.
    It's okay to release again some melancholy or classic tunes, with graceful and beautiful dance moves (well, actually I'm wishing for single like Nandome :) )

12. sno_rpg

sno_rpg Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I want another Maiyan solo center. Dunno why. Just want one haha
    I don't usually care if it's another Nanase center. Besides, her centered songs are great. (except NFE)
    If they will go for a song like Silent Majority or Seifuku Mannequin, Ikoma is the best bet.

Just around these 3 will make my day. If a new girl will be proclaimed as a center, I see it as a good thing too.

13. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

I predict maiyan center, I want hori center. Autumn singles are always amazing with nogi, so I'm probably going to like it no matter who the center is

14. Alvin chipmunks

Alvin chipmunks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    I would love to have a maiyan solo center but i'm kinda afraid that if she did get the center position, she might just announce her graduation...

i think putting misa in the center is a good idea. she can pull this off.

wakarei w-center is also good but i don't think it will happen, but a duet song in a-side would be nice. something like sukima.

i actually don't know who to pull out from hadashi senbatsu, (i dont think ikoma will be out as she is the face of nogi). i also don't know who to put in because i like a lot of the girls now. Goodluck management!

for the sides, i want another song from cinq etoiles or ikuchan solo(another genre coz this girl is a treasure box of talents)

15. mionfortune

mionfortune Kenkyuusei

I would like Nanamin to be the center. She shows bored/lazy face most of the time and I think it's better for her to have some responsibilities. She's always in fukujin and yet she doesn't show some enthusiasm.. She should lead the N46 too especially at this rate.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2016
  16. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    As much as I love Nanamin, I think she has too many health problems. And she's already rejected the notion of becoming centre in the past.

I think for an out of the box prediction, how bout a triple centre with Himetan, Sayunyan and Marika?

17. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    IMO triple center won't work because there'll be "center" center lol.
    If one day they decide more than 2 center they better expand the senbatsu.

18. mionfortune

mionfortune Kenkyuusei

Nanamin is still performing in shows so I think she can. If it's a surprise announcement I doubt she will reject that because it will cause a fuss/commotion?

Attention

Last edited: Sep 2, 2016
  19. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I'll second that! Nandome is my favorite Nogi song. Would love to get something along those lines.

Looking at the video on YouTube about Nogi's 4th birthday concert, I can't help but think that they treated Nandome as a rather special song, clearly putting Ikuchan on the center spot. Maybe it's a hint?

20. Millyna

Millyna Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    ^ I don't think so. I remember another concert in which they did exactly the same with Nandome. Would be great to get another song like Nandome!