Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 30, 2016.
No individual pv this time. Just the bonus documentary
Sent from my SM-J510GN using Tapatalk
Yay Nogi for breaking 800k! I'm guessing two more singles and they will break 1 million. Go go Nogi! >.<
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sayonara no imi hit 7 in Bollboard Japan top 100
Ranked !st in Oricon Daily single rankings.
Go Nogi go!!
I hope it will eventually reach No 1. Go Nogi Go!
yeahhhh.. you are damn true!!
she is the first reason why i follow nogi too. she is real genuine.. she didn't fake her smiles at all...
real 'lesbian' though she is normal..
she made me laugh the most..
828,000+ First Week Sales. Their 15th Consecutive #1 Single.
I know it debuted pretty high (8th) which pretty good. Will be #1 this week on Billboard Japan.
this is the power of only 2 generations..i hope they wont add more girls just to achieve 1mil. 3rd gen is needed but i hope the addition will stop for another two years until some of old girls will grad. no need overcrowded likke 48g. management need to find potential girls to keep nogi popularity stabilize, not remain on over populated members to buy hs. that say..im so proud of nogi.
can anyone tell me the lat single where akb hs has only akb members? last single before ske nmb hkt are included.
SKE are as old as HS. They started at the same time.
They had gimmicks before but different ones.
Sakura no Hanabiratachi (2008 version) was the last AKB solo single. Unless you count the digital-only single Baby Baby Baby.
The next single was Oogoe Diamond (October 2008). It was the first single with their current record label, King Records.
It was also the first to feature sister group members in senbatsu, with Matsui Jurina as centre, despite the release date being only 5 days after Team S's theatre debut.
And it was the beginning of Theatre Editions and HS events as they are now.
Decent digital rank for sayonara no Imi.
The teaser for next week's Nogichuu is interesting... Can't wait for the show!
15 number ones out of 16 singles. Impressive, is it not?
Hmm... maybe, but at 46/48 group that´s was not so surpise. At excatly now these two...
I feelings little surpised. it wasn´t sounds so hit at last two... but anyway, peoples are talking...
Nogizaka46's 16th Single (Sayonara no Imi) (1st Week Sales)
Week 1: 827,717 (1st)
Can´t believe... that just happened... That be this singles total number, but that it i calculated end off 2015... not one week...
And... maybe... even 900 k was possible =O . Oh my! Or least wery close of it!
OMG That's awesome! 200k more and 1 million.
Really love this song. Ranze subs for Kiichan, for future senbatsu maybe?
I don't know, but I can't help but laugh at Paruru with that intro. Love her still, gonna miss her too.
Credit to: BANANA ZERO MUSIC
Sayonara no Imi HS 7th Round Results
From left to right:Rank. (previous rank) blocks sold/total blocks (blocks sold in round) member's name (sell out status)
01. (01.) 30/30 (+00) Hashimoto Nanami (4th Round sold out)
01. (01.) 30/30 (+00) Eto Misa (4th Round sold out)
01. (01.) 30/30 (+00) Akimoto Manatsu (4th Round sold out)
01. (01.) 30/30 (+00) Saito Asuka (4th Round sold out)
01. (01.) 30/30 (+00) Shiraishi Mai (4th Round sold out)
01. (01.) 30/30 (+00) Nishino Nanase (4th Round sold out)
01. (07.) 30/30 (+00) Wakatsuki Yumi (4th Round sold out)
01. (07.) 30/30 (+00) Sakurai Reika (4th Round sold out)
09. (19.) 20/20 (+00) Ikuta Erika (4th Round sold out)
10. (09.) 30/30 (+00) Hori Miona (5th Round sold out)
10. (10.) 30/30 (+00) Hoshino Minami (5th Round sold out)
10. (10.) 30/30 (+00) Kitano Hinako (5th Round sold out)
10. (10.) 30/30 (+00) Takayama Kazumi (5th Round sold out)
10. (10.) 30/30 (+00) Nakamoto Himeka (5th Round sold out)
10. (10.) 30/30 (+00) Ito Marika (5th Round sold out)
16. (16.) 30/30 (+00) Inoue Sayuri (6th Round sold out)
16. (16.) 30/30 (+00) Shinuchi Mai (6th Round sold out)
16. (16.) 30/30 (+00) Terada Ranze (6th Round sold out)
16. (16.) 30/30 (+00) Matsumura Sayuri (6th Round sold out)
20. (23.) 26/30 (+06) Nakada Kana
21. (21.) 26/28 (+05) Ikoma Rina
22. (22.) 22/22 (+01) Yamazaki Rena (Sold out!)
23. (24.) 20/24 (+03) Saito Yuri
24. (25.) 17/18 (+00) Watanabe Miria
25. (20.) 16/16 (+00) Suzuki Ayane (6th Round sold out)
26. (26.) 15/16 (+02) Higuchi Hina
27. (27.) 11/12 (+02) Saito Chiharu
28. (28.) 08/08 (+02) Sagara Iori (Sold out!)
29. (29.) 08/12 (+02) Ito Karin
30. (29.) 06/06 (+01) Ito Junna (Sold out!)
30. (32.) 06/06 (+03) Kawamura Mahiro (Sold out!)
32. (31.) 04/08 (+01) Kawago Hina
33. (33.) 03/12 (+01) Noujo Ami
748/790 (+31 since 6th Round) Total [95%]
577/760 (+171) Last Single (Increase/Decrease over 15th Single 7th round Total)
I'm so happy for some of these girls. Junna! Rottii! Iori! Rena! It's amazing
That should be 95% of total slots.
So happy to see a couple more girls sell out all slots! But... it's still a bit sad that I don't see KTK and Maaya's name up there...
Thanks! I forgot to edit most of that section...
watching R no Housoku, you can see there are so many female "teenagers" fans attending the HS events
That's amazing results.
So happy to see more girls sold some slots, even sold out.
Thanks for the vid, I've been waiting for this