1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 16th (Sayonara no Imi) (2016/11/09)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 30, 2016.

1. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Nanamin also one of weakest performer. She have chance to become center. But, I can't put high expectation and I cannot imagine what kind of song to fit her. She have cool persona, but cool song usually have intensive dance, while Nanamin lack of dance skill. If she get slow ballad, her voice not strong enough to deliver. Her voice might work for summer song, but Nanamin doing cutesy just hard to imagine. But her center color is something what I looking forward.

about, Wakasama. I cannot see her being put in center position yet. Correct me if I'm wrong, as long as I remember, before centering senbatsu, member would centering unit or having smal unit which give focus on her first.
    - Maiyan centering numerous unit before girls rule
    - Naachan centering Hoka no Hoshi kara
    - Iku centering Dankeschon
    - Ashurin centering 2 under song, Wcenter and duet with Hoshimina.

Ikoma and Miona exception because they were chosen to become ace of their generation. MaiMai also exceptional because of her graduation.
    Nanamin still guarantee to get center for her graduation. For Waka, I'm doubt. She is least priority among top 10 HS seller.

2. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Anyway, You are great message (again?). Anyway, Himetan will be maybe center at singels 28-30 ( or one them) but, as history past tells her wasn´t usually tycoon´s choose... Actually feelings at her place S is wery rare(?).

Hmm... dificult say whose i quest of which role, but i will big surpised if Himetan is even secon row at S... Anyway... and mostly not surpised if someone is again in the S, No, i not hate her... but...

Anyway... we only discucion our own opinions...

Anyway again... at it was whose in S or not and why, and wick kind music is this time and why...
    And we can make own rates of these...

3. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    That's not an issue. Ikoma is one of the worst singer, yet she centered 6 times. Center doesn't always have a solo line. The more problem is whether or not she wants to be center. I have a feeling that if a member ever expressed that they don't want to be center they will not be chosen, except in the case of graduation like MaiMai.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2016
  4. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Still believe in Ikuchan :1st:

5. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Now I'm also thinking of Nanamin's health issues, it could be a playing factor to consider. It's not the first time she missed time because of it, right? You need to be there to promote the single. She just recently went through it so I don't see her immediately put in to that center position.

Again, in Ikuchan we (I) trust!!!..:v:

6. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    I love how at least we do have several centres in nogi. I really love naachan and im glad she get the priority from the management. If you guys remember..she isnt management pick from 1st single..she slowly gainer her own followers bit by bit and suddenly got same amount of fans like maiyan. Then she picked as centres and at the same time manage to keep her followers. If she is chosen as centre again, i hope ashurin ikuta at her side, maiyan and misa ar the end of 1st row.that would really be my most fave position of 1st row. I hope no ikoma eventhough she got many outside jobs mainly due to management really like her.

7. shirai46

shirai46 Kenkyuusei

Naachan has centered really nice songs (Ima Hana is okay....), but I am getting sick of her face.

At the same time I think management won't let Naachan's fanbase wait any longer. Though it's not that long ago 13tg single.

The members are getting older and older I don't want some of them just to have a graduation song and leave.Misa-Senpai was front row once. Please I hope it's her.:(

I want a dark, cool choreo type of song like Inochi or Seifuku.

If Miona centers before Ikuchan I am gonna quit and eat a lots of ice cream

8. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^ The truth is, Miona really had became center before Ikuchan did.

How many ice cream you ate that time? [hehe]

9. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    We're going to have another strong ballad like Nandome, I'm sure. We need something from this year to use at Kouhaku and neither of this year's tracks suit.

And since we're getting another Nandome, Ikuchan would be perfect.

While a cool song would be interesting, I'm pretty sure the only candidate they would give a cool song to is Nanase. So you're kind of in a bind there, Shirai.

10. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Naachan is one of the most likable Nogi member if not the most, a girl who doesn't deserve any anti. But in my opinion, it's too much already if they put her at center again. This is just my personal take, Naachan I believe can manage any type song, but not only did she centered 4x already, she also did quite a number of solo (one of those I really love so much). I'm not against her being center, but I wish not this early. Of course I'm bias Ikuchan is the better singer plus Autumn/Winter single suits her best I think. If they put Nanase at center, I'm not gonna disagree with that decision from management, but I will feel bad really. I'm not worried about fans turning bitter towards her, I don't think that will happen ever. But I will look at 'one other member' and wonder --- "why her, why did fans disliked her for being put in that position in the past?"
    I'm not gonna campaign like this for future singles so I'm all out for:worthy::worthy::worthy:Ikuchan :1st::1st::1st:And I'll be fully satisfied if this is the last time she will center. If not, then hopefully a big surprise will happen and I don't mind if she doesn't center ever again. I don't know why, but my mind is set on her this next single. After this, maybe I just like to see new competition in the future....:)

11. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    I wanna see a 3rd gen center airdrop *evil laughs*

12. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    I want a dark main A-side song, one Senbatsu Christ-mast coupling song bottle, one sad Under song salad, dessert with one cool Manatsu Respect gundan coupling song and one bright Nogidan unit 2.0 rock music soup.

13. shirai46

shirai46 Kenkyuusei

Naachan was perfect center for Inochi. It's also one of my, if not favourite Song. I am not into this Kouhaku stuff, never got into it.

thank god I wasn't into Nogi that time.

First time I heard of Nogi was in Naruto Shippuden opening "Tsuki no Ookisa"(yes it was when Miona was center), but I never did any research into this group. Just listened to the song.

Later on iTunes came "Kizuitara" I liked the song a lot.(Didn't know it was Nogizaka). Started watching live performances.

Even though in the back Rotti got me hooked. Beautiful girl, amazing dance moves, nice flirt with camera and nice voice.

Naachan also got me into Nogi.
    Also really pretty.

14. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Same! My first Nogi song was "Barette" not knowing at all about the group except that it was made by Aki-P to be AKB's official rival.
    Took me 5-6 singles later to notice Miona as Barette's center.

Anyway, I'm not against Nanase center. In fact, I'll looking forward to it, she's my Nogi oshi. But like some people said, if she'll be Ikoma 2.0 then I'd rather not have her center for 2/3 singles ahead. That way it'll double the thrill when she regain the center throne :corr:

15. weirdasspotatoe

weirdasspotatoe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Twitter:
    JessF_17
    Although she has centered numerous amount of singles, I don't mind if Nanase centers again, but I would really want to see Maiyan get back for center position or Ikuchan because she deserves more hihihi. On the other hand, I also think that an unexpected member might be chosen like when they chose Hori for 7th single even though she was a 2nd gen.

16. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    Senbatsu Line up hope: (18-nin)

Matsumura Sayuri | Terada Ranze | Yamazaki Rena | Hoshino Minami | Suzuki Ayane | Takayama Kazumi | Nakamoto Himeka
    Akimoto Manatsu | Hashimoto Nanami | Wakatsuki Yumi | Sakurai Reika | Kitano Hinako
    Saito Asuka | Shiraishi Mai | Eto Misa | Ikuta Erika | Nishino Nanase | Hori Miona
    Undergirds Hope:
    • Marika/Sayuri/Hinachima/Mai in front row
    • Ikoma Rina center

17. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Okay. I can't anyway about not think these S and U, whose is where.
    Whatever is truth that Himetan at S again and Ikuchan Wc one... Make me happy... Wery happy!

But I afraid that it be little different...

18. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    I want them to push junna n ayane n kotoko.

19. ConanShimizu

ConanShimizu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    Twitter:
    ConanShimizu_
    I'm hoping for this:
    nogi16thhopesenbatsu.png
    Sagara Iori | Takayama Kazumi | Ikoma Rina | Kitano Hinako | Matsumura Sayuri | Hoshino Minami
    Eto Misa | Akimoto Manatsu | Nakamoto Himeka | Hori Miona | Sakurai Reika
    Saito Asuka | Shiraishi Mai | Ikuta Erika | Hashimoto Nanami | Nishino Nanase

20. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

If youre must put 18 at there which ones them are? Anyway... Youre says at it was rightt time to your oshi.-..

Well... At Ikuchan c and Himeta at 2. row... is make me :cute::):awesome::omfg: .... well make my day.