Single Nogizaka46 17th (Influencer) (2017/03/22)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 23, 2017.

1. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    The system works roughly the same way as 48 groups hs event. But for 46 groups, cd purchase is through fortune music.

2. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I mean how does the whole system work ? Like 30 slots means 30 different sessions each spanning an hour ?

3. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    one of the best profile pic along with kidzukata. Maiyan with that look will always be my favourite. Hoshimina is gorgeous with that hairstyle. Captain looks more matured and like a tru captain with that style. Ito riria is so much better without twintail.very nogi-ish. And junna though. Dang..why arent you get more push especially in modelling? She can produce some great photoshoot.
    Everyone is so freaking pretty that i cant pinpoint anyone that slightly underwhelming.

4. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    There are a total of 6 HS events for Nogi in this single on 6 different dates altogether. In each HS event, there are 5 slots. In each slot, they start from 10am -1130, 12-1330 and so on till 8pm plus. Fans can ballot the slots for the members they want to meet. One successful ballot tix slot is a 5sec meet with member. (The max tix you can ballot for each member is between 3 to 5tix.)

5. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Chair? That good... ;)

6. diki

diki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    Chi sama was at line 21, next to yamazaki rena and ito karin.
    somehow before i met chi sama, i could peek both of them, Karin chan, on TV i didn't really realize her, but OMG she is beautiful..
    Until now, " mata kite ne..." chi sama said to me still ringing in my ear (and my heart of course)..
    before me it was man with only 1 ticket, i use 5 ticket, but it's really went just like blink of an eye.

I saw old man with crazy bunch of ticket, i bet it more than 100 ticket..
    until 3 PM, queue for goods was crazy.. after that it was tolerable.
    i could manage to bring home post cards, name plate etc..
    Just realize i am nothing compare to others, how can they manage to spend money on thousand of photos, towel etc....

Man how i'm in love with chi chan.. it will be hard night for me..

7. diki

diki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    @avalanste, @k1s3k1
    actually what are people doing at right side of entrance? what are they requested to people?

8. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Right a message to the member, which will be sent to the member. They are fan commitees.

9. diki

diki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    Oh, damn.. if only i know japanese, i would like to join..
    Also beside the official goods stand, people are act like it was a flea market, i guess it was barter event?

10. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Looking at past experience, her slot could be increased. Then again, she sold out at 10th round. Don't expect much.

11. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Thats the members photo card trading area. The goods area also have goods lane and photo cards lane if you noticed.

12. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    You can also sign up for their japanese official fan club. I saw yamashita mizuki's fan club there as well.
    Hearing ikoma's last min cancellation first thing in the morning felt a bit depressed but kazumin cheered me up. Ikoma wasn't feeling well. Although I didn't ballot for ikoma.

13. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I had ikoma slot 2 ticket. Luckily she came back slot 3 onwards and i could use my ticket then. Nanase was out slots 4 and 5.

14. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    I doubt I can even handle that crowd. I think she gave up lol

15. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    乃木坂46 17枚目シングル個別握手会 体験
    Nogizaka46 17th Single Kobetsu HS Event Experience
    I've been to 2 shot events but this is prolly the first time experiencing HS, and on a 46 group, and only balloted for the first round.

Akimoto Manatsu
    I never really know her very well except for the fact she's good with English. There was this strong scent of perfume esp. on her hands. Very very strong but pleasant.

Me: Hello! I’m from Singapore. Nice to meet you. (in Japanese) Your English is really good (in English)
    *Akimoto couldn't hear for a sec, so I spoke slowly in English again leaning a bit closer to her.*
    Akimoto: Really? (in Japanese) Thank you! (in English)

Me: BTW, where did you learn your English from?
    Akimoto: I’ve been learning since secondary school *she's trying to recall* till now.

Akimoto: Thank you!

Her perfume lasted hours on my hand till my lunch was over.

Sakurai Reika
    I don't really know Reika very well enough to raise any topic, but I noticed she had her hair dyed and cut short and she announced on her blog, and she has put on perfume on her hands as well, though not as strong as Akimoto's.
    (All in Japanese)

Me: Hello! I’m from Singapore. Nice to meet you.
    *she gave a surprise look*

Me: You’ve dyed your hair! Looks like Korean pop star.
    Reika: Hahaha *giggles* Really?! Thank you!

Wakatsuki Yumi
    (All in Japanese)
    TBH She really is a serious person, like over the top, the way a lot of members call her 真面目。(majime) One of my fav members.

*she gave a surprise look as well*

Wakatsuki: sugoi! (Japanese)

Me: How was Yamashita Mizuki chan?
    Wakatsuki: She’s really cute! *gives YEAH! justice* pose

Me: *shows justice pose to her*
    Wakatsuki: Justice!!

Me: My name is ****** and I actually work as a designer.
    Wakatsuki: OMG! That’s so cool!

Me: Congrats on winning nika-ten.
    Wakatsuki: Thank you! I’ll work hard for this year as well. *shows 2 thumbs up sign*

Takayama Kazumi
    She's prolly the next interesting member I like next to Wakatsuki, she can really talk alot and anything under the sun. If you are great with chit chatting esp. in Japanese, this is the lane to try out. She has a water bottle on her desk to aid her.
    Surprisingly unlike other lanes, her lane is filled with people with families, girls and ladies, as well as elderly.

(In Japanese)
    Kazumin: Wow! Singapore?! Your Japanese is really good!

Me: Kazumin, Your English is good as well!
    Kazumin: No no no no…(in English) *waves hand*

Me: I actually watched your Star Wars review few days back. It was interesting!

Kazumin: Really?! Thank you!

Me: I’m back!

Kazumin: Welcome back!
    Me: Momo-chan was nervous back then, how is she btw?

Kazumin: Yea, she was totally scared of being on TV, she wasn’t in a good state tbh, but she’s been getting better now.
    Me: I see, thank you and see ya!
    Kazumin: *waves* thank you!

I was told National HS event don't really get long chat times, so I went for this Kobetsu instead.
    Actually the best way is to go for 3-4 tix in one slot and on an earlier one till afternoon. The member is usually energized.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
  16. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Just to add, I went to see Momoko with 1 ticket on my slot 5. She was so different compared to seeing her on TV, no crying or shyness whatsoever lol. And shes really cute and very friendly, and responded well.

Also next to her was Yamashita Mizuki and Kubo Shiori, managed to view both from the barrier openings. Mizuki is really pretty and she greeted her fans really well, she also waved and followed the fans out, for every single fan.

17. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Oh how nice!

18. ranze

ranze Kenkyuusei

Nogizaka really quite with influencer these days

19. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Love these new pictures! Everyone looks gorgeous... I see no pattern as to why a member wears one or the other model. I thought it was always the older members wearing one model and the younger ones wearing another... or am I missing the obvious?

Poor Himetan, she's not there when they took the photos? She's still wearing the "interim" uniform.

Which brings me to the next question: If they did take new profile pics using that uniform, why the heck didn't they use it for so long?

Last point: you guys who managed to go to the HS... I envy you... that's something I'll never be able to experience :(

20. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Nogizaka46's 17th Single (Infulencer) (5th Week Sales)
    Week 5:
    10,236 (962,759) (8th)