1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 18th [Nigemizu] (2017/08/09)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 25, 2017.

1. hart123

hart123 Member Stage48 Donor

Yeahhh, the studio version is million times better than the live/TV version.
    I like it! But still, that pause is too long isn't it?! lol

2. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    suddenly you hear all the background music and it turns to a completely different song lol.
    yeah definitely better now. guess i just got use to the pre-chorus break now.
    ooookkkk wait was typing this while listening actually and did not expect the 2nd chorus to have the same break!! now it feels weird all over again lol.. oh well

and Mirai no Kotae, I like it better than Omoide First. as of now all songs seems at least acceptable.

3. ryuu15

ryuu15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    This Full Version make me little more like this song ...

4. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

See, now it's definitely a sumner song, but that pause :fp: . . . I would have love every second of it.
    But if Ikuchan gonna play the piano all throughout the performance, sure, why not.

5. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Although I prefer Skydiving, Nigemizu is enjoyable. I like the lyrics that lead into the pause/break. (Pause)...Momoko Yoda appear...ミラージュ. Good stuff!

6. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Not a fan of the piano piece used so much.

Once before the last chorus was fine, but every now and then sounds repetitive.

7. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    For me twice is fine, but I wish they did something different with it the second time.

8. vedanta10

vedanta10 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    the silence before chorus and when ikuchan start singing in 2:18 is so awkward
    everything seems out of place
    i was nodding my head and ready for the chorus. "wuuaahhh it's coming!!!" :omfg:
    then suddenly the song stop :shock:, and clair de lune start playing... :|
    what's happeningggg..... :fp:

9. lingering_wanderer

lingering_wanderer Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Definitely prefer the studio version to the live performance version.
    Still not a fan of the pauses in between the song. Though the piano piece just makes me wanna pause the song and listen to the full version of Clair de Lune.

Ikuchan, please play the piano piece during live performances..

10. mousou

mousou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    lmao i think audience in live performance feel the same
    they still clapping then suddenly silence

11. norigiri

norigiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Me too. Studio version 100% better than the live version. Can't wait for the MV! :blush:

12. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Yeah, I don't get the long pauses in the song. What's that about?

13. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    The studio version is waaaaaay better than the performance! The hidden instruments show up in it, now it feels rich.
    Nigemizu is starting to grow on me. Though I'm still adapting to the breaks.

I updated the lyrics. Please feel free to correct me if you find wrong words or translations :)

14. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I am still not convinced, but this version is much better.

About the piano interludes, it's genius. It doesn't necessarily fit the song, but it gives a sense of unpredictability. It is surprising. I like that.

Furthermore, I think the song isn't catchy at all. The second the song ends, I am already forgotten how it goes. That's a good thing though.
    My favorite songs are most of the time songs I didn't immediately get into. Rich songs, that needs multiple listens to truly unfold their secrets and to appreciate them for what they are.
    I hope this is the case with Nigemizu as well.

15. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    there was a time between 2014-2016 that I loved almost every Nogi single... but 2017 ones are meh for me... Influencer was so so, I hoped this one would have been better but honestly I don't really like that too. Probably songs quality has peaked to Nogizaka too, guess when it will happen to Keyakizaka.

16. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    idk maybe to get us to know the centers better

17. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    The song sounds much better, but those pauses were kind of odd tbh? lol. Seemed rather unnecessary, but it is what it is. I doubt I'll have this song on repeat tho~

18. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    ?

19. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Sanbanme not as much as liked even after the MV come out. It become most popular 17th coupling due well promoted. 3rd gen getting more opportunity to perfomed Sanbane in media than Under. Energetic song with decent choreo performed by fresh member, 3rd gen babies.

Their third song is decent. Need wait MV

Then,

Nigemizu getting more interesting. Remind me an ending song of high profile Anime. I guess it's my favorite a side since ImaHana

Edit:
    Just trivia, despite the international hype and outstanding perform in Rotten Tomatos, WW not listed as top 10 anticipated movie for July to August period in Japan. While Spider Man which having tied with Kanjani8 are in.

http://www.oricon.co.jp/special/50091/

http://doramaworld.blogspot.co.id/2017/07/top-10-most-anticipated-movies-showing.html?m=1

WW still a thing, but I wonder might just found that it's as huge as I expected.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
  20. Dragonov

Dragonov Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    Yeah couldn't agree more
    the studio version make this songs seems like a different song
    just can't wait the MV Come out
    i think it's gonna be a great summer song