Single Nogizaka46 18th [Nigemizu] (2017/08/09)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 25, 2017.

1. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    @tiktok
    Don't forget that Marvel tends to do better than DC in Japan.

2. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

You mean in the world? lol

3. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    When I watched the live I didn't mind the clair de lune pause since I like the part where the 2 centers walking slowly to the front. But just listening to the song alone, urggghh....it's awful!!...lol.
    Anyway the song itself is just alright, I don't feel it's one of their strong songs but I like it better than their other summer songs. Somehow it gives me the Harujion vibe.

4. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Aw that's 2 A-sides in a row that I don't like from Nogi. Influencer was too gimmicky for me (and the boom boom boom part was annoying imo) and now this song is so... forgettable. I get that they tried to do something different from the hyper typical summer singles of idol groups, but for a group that has made such great mid tempo songs like Nandome no Aozora ka or Kimi no na wa kibou this song feels a bit lacking. It's not terrible by any means, and it might grow on me, but the lack of a hook in the melody hurts its impact. It sounds like a B-side. The girls look cute, but the choreo is basic and the formations seem kind of an excuse to not let Yoda and Momoko stand in the center during the whole song. I don't like the dresses, they look as if they were too big for them.

Overall, I'm disappointed, but waiting for the B-sides and the PV, it might change my POV. I don't dislike the 3rd gen song, it's nothing original, but it's cute enough and I'm looking forward to their performance of it.

5. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    I don't know if it coincidence or not. But it's interesting. At least for me:hehe:

Wonder Woman Vs Spider Man
    DC Vs Marvel
    Nogi Vs Kanjani
    Aki-p Vs Johnny

Marvel team more well prepare to promote Spiderman Homecoming in Japan. They appointing Eitos as their ambassador since June and they released CM yesterday.

My slight impression, WW just following Spider Man's strategy.

But whatever, Nogi get the promo. Summer single, except Girls Rule, tend to sell slower after first week.

6. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Big trouble!

Hoshino Gen will release a single on August 16! We all know that Hoshino Gen's impact in Japan should not be underestimated! Unless his time is already done, especially after what happened to Suchmos: Stay Tune was a hit, but their succeeding songs were not. But then again, most of Nogi's fans are men with stable income!

http://natalie.mu/music/news/241246

Sorry for being OT, but I'm talking about coming competition in the charts.

7. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    He'll beat them digital, itunes and reco but Nogi never was stong digital so yeah.
    As much sucess as HoshiGen had no way he sells physical more than 900k weekly..

8. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    :awesome: Someone don't feel that Keyakizaka - Taiyou wa Miageru Hito wo Erabanai and Nigemizu have same... feelings? similar sound? but Taiyo... is moooore goood song than Nigemizu!

9. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I like both. Not sure which I like more. I'd have to listen to Taiyou a few more times to decide.

But I don't think they have any similarities.

10. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    it's not just "same sound"... but feelings... like Kikkake and Kimi no na, or Nanase solo songs and Asuka solo...

11. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Okay I adore Nigemizu, and i think the pauses work well if it's done ONCE and before the first chorus of the song, but after that, it doesn't need to be done again imo. Listening to it in audio is a little annoying lol

12. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I, for one, never listen to nor follow Keyaki so I don't really know.

Anyway, I hope we get to see the PV soon. I'm really curious how it will go.

13. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I am starting to like the song. Although it doesn't feel "46" to me. It feels like SKE48's Maenomeri or NMB48's Masaka Singapore or some other 48 summer songs. Not melody wise but the overall "feeling" of the song...

I don't think I'll ever get used to the pauses in the song though. :/

14. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I would prefer they put it on the intro or at the end of the song (best is not to put it at all), right before the chorus is just weird like what were they thinking? And after listening to it for several times, yeah it's quite annoying. I still like the song, though chorus to me is a bit weak. But just like Hadishe's HEY! & Influencers 'BoomBoom', I guess (at least to me) Nogi's past few title song wouldn't be complete without a little touch of :fp:

15. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    If that piano thing was the intro it would be such an amazing piece of music.
    Still I do enjoy it quite a bit. 3rd gen and Hito Natsu is okay but nothing like Another Ghost/Igai Break/Sanbame

When will we get Under/2nd gen/Tie in song?

16. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    ^^^ The schedule

17. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

If it wasn't for the pauses, this would be my favorite nogi song in a while. Why did they do that??? Pretty much ruin the entire pace of the song... :fp::fp::fp::fp::fp:

18. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

^I was somehow expecting someone will do it. It's definitely one of my favorite. This actually changed my mind about the chorus being weak, it's just the freaking pause for the piano ruining it. Perhaps it's their way of asking the audience/listener for a moment of silence just when everyone is in party mode :hehe:
    Don't know if it's only me, but goodness Ikuchan, her voice is overpowering...:cute:

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
  19. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Nah, I'm happy with the pause.
    I think they could've done better to emphasise the Clair de Lune elements in the chorus and that would make people appreciate the pause more
    but I prefer the song as is to the edit.

20. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    They use her voice to cover Matsun and Hoshi, like how they did in Ikuoboshi front row era:fear: