1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 18th [Nigemizu] (2017/08/09)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 25, 2017.

1. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    this is super good already. No need to emphasize more details.plus, it is just a b-side. Less people will care bout it.

2. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    What an amazing MV! Everyone looks stunning and the costumes are beautiful. Those skirts!
    Momoko nailed her scenes, and her firebird is great! It must be a cool power to have.

3. satoshiash

satoshiash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    May I request for an another link for the WW music video? I wanna watch it though the MV is blocked in my country. Thanks!

I am loving this single so much now! I hope they keep different centers in every release that adds hype to fans. :D

4. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    This one should work.

if the video does not show watch the video here

5. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    No need for more details, but I wish if they would go with a compact story with limited duration, make it more meaningful. At least they have to serve a purpose, not fighting a meaningless battle like that, and I will say it again, OFF SCREEN.
    And this is not just another B-side, it's a tie up with a Hollywood movie, and the only C/W senbatsu song with MV. The movie director herself invited Nogi to do this collaboration, so I figured this one should've been especially great because more effort will be given. It doesn't have to be perfect, but at least without gaping wide flaws I pointed out before.

Leaving that aside, I'll just try to enjoy the visuals as you guys said.

Just a trivia, the cyrillic characters in the billboard, "TKИЛФНОК" if read backwards, "КОНФЛИКТ", means "conflict".

6. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Which should be the case, imo. If it's the other way around, it will be very bad for Momochan
    Thanks, I don't need to give mine. But....
    Girls found Momo/Yoda lying on the ground, gives water
    Momo/Yoda: want to fight? :mad:
    Girls: Haha, super powers, super fail!!! :p
    Girls attending to Momo/Yoda
    Yoda: don't touch me :glare:
    Momo/Yoda: Mmmm, yummy food :blush:
    Special Powers back
    Momo: look, I can make a fire bird
    Ikoma: kawaii!!! :cute:
    Bird: take this (bites Ikoma) >(
    Ikuchan shows flower, suddenly die
    Yoda: here's ice flower for you
    Bullies arrive, takes the cold flower then smash it on the ground. Didn't break so one bad guy tries to stomp it to pieces. Momo/Yoda have seen enough.
    :banana::banana::banana:DANCE:banana::banana::banana:
    Momo/Yoda became swords :confused::wtf::confused:
    Sorry, I'm just so bored, got nothing to do at the moment :^^;:

7. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I had the same thought about no fighting scene at first, and the villains suddenly died. But I thought if the fight scene is done awkwardly like Barette I would rather no fight scene at all.

8. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Agreed, at first I thought this MV needs to be a bit more badass... like pointed above, I can't resist comparing it to Bokutachiwa tatakanai. But then again, who's really up to it in Nogi? Waka (da best!), Reika, Maiyan, Momoko, perhaps? The others might not be able to pull off a convincing fight scene.

So, for me at least, the MV is good enough. A chance to savor the beauty of these gorgeous girls while listening to another great song.

9. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    my only complaint is the bowls look really nice! [hehe]

10. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I'd rather they be on equal footing and don't show much difference. Else people will forever compare and remember who does better/worse, which can't be good in the long run. Imo, Nanase and Maiyan w-center works well because they're of equal power.

11. NyanNyan's Pet

But they were both proven centers in the past. Momo was the chosen one of the 3rd gen. Did anyone honestly think Yoda will be picked as center even if it was a w'center? Most probably thought of Mizuki (or Shiorin, like me :D)
    I don't completely disagree with you. All I'm saying here, between the two, it's good for Momo to be recognized. If Yoda outperformed Momo, there are people who will definitely be very hard on her. "3rd gen center now senbatsu airdrop center but couldn't deliver?"
    So now instead, you, me, and most fans can praise her. This girl have it in her to shine. That's all I want to point out.
    About comparisons, you can't avoid it. They have been compared with each other, at least Momo-Zuki-Kubo-Yoda. So why would it stop now that they're on the spotlight. And in some way somehow, they will be compared to all past centers.
    I'm one of those who expect Yoda to handle center position easy. Now I think Yoda is still in a state of shock. Yes, I'm exaggerating it. What I meant, Momo at least has been in this position with 3rd gen solo, now Yoda suddenly w'center at Senbatsu. ;)

12. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    If only Nogi's youtube channel were not blocked, we could campaign this one to one million views, lol.

Btw, Yoda looked awesome in the dance scene..

13. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    agree..i think it is better like this..we already knew how momo kinda fragile..if fans fave yoda chan outshine her..she probably cant stand the pressure from fans who dont like her weak chara. Yoda probably didnt has problem because she is super loved by fans.expressionless can be fixed.

14. ryuu15

ryuu15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    why nogi channel block for other country ? their vevo still outdated ... ?
    why ?

i just say thanks to "sakamichi46" on youtube ...

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

15. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I guess it's because despite her quivering chara, I've actually seen the potential in Momo-chan that management must have seen in her. So I was somewhat sure that she can handle herself on stage. But with Yoda-chan, I've only seen bits and pieces of her centering HadaSama. So I guess I was waiting for her to show me a reason why she's become such a fan favorite.

16. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    I mostly agree with both of you. An equal presence would be great for Momo-Yoda, as that's how the ideal world should be. That's how Maiyan-Naachan combi works, and they are one good example of balance. But these pairs' circumstances are different.

Maiyan-Naachan are equal in front of fans, both are loved and popular (even though management loves Naachan more), and they exude different charms, aura, and image, but they complement each other. Thus, let there be light balance.
    Momo-Yoda are chosen for different reason, Momoko as the management's favorite and Yoda as the fans' favorite. There's no telling yet how their chemistry will work between them, as this is their first time working together as the main centers. And Momoko as the 'pushed one', currently has more haters and less fans than Yodachan, so the burden is in Momoko to prove that she deserves the push she gets. To think that the current situation is Momoko delivering better performance than Yodachan, it's not good as a package of W-center, but at the same time it's doing Momoko a good favor. And it's the only way Momoko can survive, cause if I see it correctly, Japanese fans are mostly not concerned with Yodachan's flaw, as they are truly intoxicated with her cuteness. If they are equally good, it would still be a disadvantage for Momoko, and if the case is Yoda being the better performer too, then it would be a double kill.
    So, IMO, Momoko has to perform better than Yoda in this current environment, for the sake of herself.

17. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Sony contents are always like that.

18. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    It's good...but I agree...the lack of fighting scene is...anticlimax?

19. NyanNyan's Pet

I understand what you're saying. Gives me clearer picture of your previous comments.
    On my part I guess, Yoda is becoming my 2nd fav 3rd gen next to Kubo (it's just that I love the kid in Rentan), so I don't really focus on what is lacking with Yoda.

I somehow want Momochan to perform better than Yoda
    . . . And this is the reason why :)

20. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Lol, I understand your point. It's just that I don't want anyone resting on their laurels, so to speak, because it's still early and 3rd gen front line is competitive.

Yoda-chan and Momo-chan are 4th and 5th in my list, behind Rentan (bless this super energetic kid) and the lethal KuboShita combi. I was waiting for Yoda-chan to come so strongly and send a message to management: "this is what you missed by putting me in 2nd row before". :^^;: