Single Nogizaka46 18th [Nigemizu] (2017/08/09)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 25, 2017.

1. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Wooow...so many sold-outs!! What a breakthrough for Inoue and Shinuchi, they even surpass some fukujin like Takayama and Hoshino. Yamazaki surprising big jump, I'm hoping she can be the next 2nd gen to be on the rise. On the other hand, Captain seems to slow down considerably these days.
    And yay for Momoko!:banana:

2. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    I think, it's usuall pace for Zaki, she've been like this. With lesser block, she sold out around this round. Her real momentum was few single ago. But with less push now I feel she kind of in her plateu state. Still grow but not as fast as before.

She still work hard in handshake event and SR;)

Almost same happen to Ayane. They not lose momentum yet, but these two need more favor from management to excel their growth.

As their fan, I want they get song in under album. AtoZ sound great for them.

3. Hardin Muhammad

Hardin Muhammad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Can you answer my question? Why the number of blocks follow, ikoma, ikuta, yumi, and reika not 30 blocks?

4. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Because they will not be attending some HS dates because of musical/stage/outside work.

5. Hardin Muhammad

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Oh okay. But does it matter if some members dont follow HS? Like maiyan, nanase, and himetan. Let alone maiyan has 2 times absent. Does the sales hs affect someone to remain senbatsu in the next single? And what if they dont participate in hs are theynt entitled to go to the next single?

6. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Missing hs does not bar that member from senbatsu and or single participation. There would be a lot of upset fans if this was the case.

7. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    As the situation with Maiyan, Nanase, Ikuchan and even Sayurin have shown us these past couple of singles, cho-senbatsu members can pretty much get away with skipping HS and still be included in the succeeding singles, lol. Not sure how it affects the other members though. Like, say, Himetan. Was she dropped from the upcoming senbatsu because she was absent for the single before? No one really knows for sure, is what I think.

8. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    KTK sold better than Kawago and Rotti this time.

9. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

So happy with Maichun's success. She deserves it. Since Maimai's and Nanamin's departure, I believe a lot of older fans gravitated toward her. There are a lot of hardcore fans that stay up late and tune in to her ANN0 broadcasts.

As for 3rd gen selling out, I'm not surprised with Minamin and Kubo selling out. They really don't need any push from mgmt. Watch out for Ririan!

10. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Nanase vs Maiyan discussion again?

Since I'm on the less represented side I'll throw out what I have

Push: sure you could say that, but Nanase became the best selling member before her "push" while Maiyan was pushed strongly from day 1 before they had a chance to check popularity. Not a decision I disagree with. It's who I would have bet on myself. And it worked.

HS the same? No. They sell to fast to distinguish through single HS sales but there was a significant gap in the first two albums (both absent for the 3rd).
    PB sales? Do people really think Nanase and Maiyan's latest PBs are equal and that sales are purely based on popularity? Go look at the top selling PBs of all time and see if you can string together a connection.
    SR? Maiyan did two shows whereas Nanase only did one. Maiyan's were also newer. Wait until they both do SRs under the new system (Ashu too) before judging.

New points: there's a big gap in merch sales, twitter profile mentions, youtube views (kojin PV) and Nogikoi players.
    Ashu also does really well inall these, beating Maiyan by a good margin. Most of them have nothing to do with money.
    Yes, Maiyan is absolutely more famous. Much more well known. A member we can all be proud of.
    But within Nogizaka fans, Nanase and Ashu are #1 and #2 most popular.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Hardin Muhammad

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Hmmm i dont think there will be gaps between fans. Is it so strong that maiyan And nanase so should there be a rating? Oh god idol world is hard.

12. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    I wish they quickly show us the next MVs... I want to see Unders, 2nd gens, and 3rd gens... even short version will be enough :cry:

13. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

3rd gen HS sold rate is so high. Half of them is already sold out (and they could sell more if they get more slot, IMO) with the rest are also have good sales. They are in between senbatsu and unders now.
    Congrats to Maichun and Inoue sold out this round.
    I wonder if the showroom does help them increase HS sale for those who've done it like many 3rd gens, Inoue, Renachi, Ayane, Hinachima. May be we need more time to analyze and judge it.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

14. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Maiyan was pushed strongly early nogi?? Yes, she was pushed but as fukujin only. But then, due to her super pretty face among the 1st gen, she immediately caught many fans attention though..she never as i remember was superpushed..the only superpush girls were hoshiikutaikoma trio where ikoma was pushed as ace and face but failed in the eyes of fans. And maiyan definitely neck to neck with nanase..i cant say ashu is up to them yet but she and ikuta definitely make up the no 3 and 4 spot among fans. Manatsu is following closely though. Anyway, maiyan and nanase are undeniably the reigning queens of nogi. Both are loved and got the approval of fans.

15. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

? Himetan?
    i have own think, but... that´s not FUN :( ....

Somehow seen at her wanna LESS ROLE?! At are back only? Think at her work was ready?!
    Well... Blog is not say that... or i can´t found right words...

16. Forte

Forte Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Go to hell with rate. There's no use to argue whether Maiyan or Naachan is #1 in Nogi. We never know exactly until there's kind of sousenkyou system like 48G. Like i care? It's never happen tho! LOLS. I can feel that Maiyan gonna leave less than 2 years from now on. Cheers if you like when that time comes but i believe it's gonna be a huge loss in Nogi. I will support her wholeheartedly & I'm sure Maiyan will survive successfully after her graduation. Maybe after that we'll see her excel more than she is now under nogi base

17. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    KTK selling out 3 slots?!?!

18. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    @mayuri91
    Yeah, Maiyan was pushed as the hidden (but not so hidden) Ace from the beginning. She was "pushed" more than Ikuta and Hoshino. It would be foolish to only look at senbatsu position to judge this. Though at least the point that she was pushed more than Nanase should come across, if you just relive the early days there are a lot of giveaways.

@Forte
    It's not about #1. I'm not trying to argue that Nanase is #1, not at all. I'm trying to argue that she is #1 among fans of Nogi and Maiyan is #1 among others.
    A SSK would confirm this (and I'm 90% sure Ashu would come out on top of Maiyan in an AKB-style election), but that doesn't mean Nanase should be considered overall #1. That's such an incredibly vague concept it's so pointless.
    A Kouhaku election style vote would almost certainly show the opposite.
    We all acknowledge Maiyan is #1 among non-fans and girl fans. I'm just saying we should acknowledge the reverse. I don't think Maiyan is that concerned about being liked be wota anyway lol

Oh, and you think this means I'll like it if she grads? Please.

• Like Like x 1
  19. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

this member vs member discussion, it will never get us anywhere (well unless there is something like SSK, but dream on lol) with so many factors included, you just want your an acknowledgement that your fav member is #1st (subjectively)

so lets stop this pointless discussion and start appreciating the fact that KTK sold 3 slots :worthy::worthy::worthy:

• Like Like x 1
  20. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Yes, I agree. It will make more sense if we discuss data, not just opinion based on (might be biased) observation.