Single Nogizaka46 19th (Itsuka Dekiru Kara Kyou Dekiru) (17/10/11)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 27, 2017.

1. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Just rewatch last night perf.

Best A side this year, imo. Positive tune without over melancholic a la SayoImi. Alot member with nice voice in this group, this song try to capture and show them.

Choreo, costume, and song blend well. Very cohesive.

The problem is their perf didnt do justice. Love the song but MSta perf, not so much. Lack of practice, off key, male backtrack. I have to say they've fail to impress audiences, even they've prepare solid concept. Nigemizu win over this. But as their fan, I appreciate their effort to sing in open mic for solo part.

I dont wanna insult anyone but yes, to deliver this song IkuMisaNaaMaiyan( or IkuMisaWakaRei, imo) might do better for solo line. Iku, then Misa, then Naa or Mai.

I hope it's not another clowny gundan. It's lead by Waka so allow me to hoping for something different than 2 previous gundan. More sawayaka please... Nevertheless, I'm looking forward for their song, mainly to support Tamami and Minamin.

2. hebah

hebah Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Yeah she said that she want the gundan more cool
    not like the other 2 gundan

3. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I'm rooting for Waka's gundan, yay!

Please give them a sharp MV and song, something like Influencer or Futougou or Sakanatachi, that would be epic

4. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

As our queen Alyssa Edwards would say, MAMA THIS IS GARBAGE!

For real, this is a clear example of why idols shouldn't sing live. Can't imagine a concert full of this.

Melody wise, the song is nice... until the chorus.
    The chorus is basically ONE NOTE. So bland I just can't.

And the Asuka as center... where is it? Cause being the 3rd one to get a solo line doesn't scream CENTER to me, no matter how much she dances next to Nanase in the chorus.
    My guess is that they didn't want another Nanase-Mai wcenter since they're supposed to be pushing the new gens and all, but everything was recorded... so they just put Asuka in the dance for pushing purposes lol mess

Hoping the bsides are decent.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
  5. ranze

ranze Kenkyuusei

Probably worst A-Side and live performance in Nogi history. Maiyan in general isn't a bad singer. Love her voice in Shibuya Blues. Naachan isn't that bad either, but not great. Miona to me is still one of Nogi's most overrated members. Nogi doesn't need to go extreme with choreo like Keyaki. It's Nogi's style, but the choreo is so cheap sometimes. The lyrics could also get a slight boost.......
    Also getting sick of W-Centers

6. ryuu15

ryuu15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    is that cinq etoile not count as gundan ( ringo and manatsu ) ?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

7. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Just like Keya has a more dynamic choreo doesn't mean that they are all a good dancer or Nogi with Influencer doesn't mean suddenly everyone is Marika. If you see idol performing a good live vocally it doesn't mean they are a good singer. It means they have practiced enough.
    The problem is that this is the first public showing for this song and first impression is important.

As for the song itself, I can imagine it will be a good fit for the movie.

8. hebah

hebah Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I don't know but when waka talk about gundans in her blog she didn't mention cinq etoile

9. Zarquon

Zarquon Kenkyuusei

Well the gundans all have "gundan" in their names and are lead by and named after a 1st gen member. Manatsu and Ringo each had 3 2nd gen recruits, Wakatsuki has 3 3rd gen recruits. I think there's a pattern there that differentiates them from Cinq Etoile, which was a group of members without any hierarchy.

10. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    No.
    Gundan members has one senpai (1st gen) and the remaining are 2nd gen or 3rd gen, the center is the senpai.
    While Cinq Etoiles has 2 members from 1st gen and 3 from 2nd gen, the center is Miona (which is not a senpai).
    Also, Ranze are both in Cinq Etoiles and one of the three Gundans, so yeah, Cinq Etoiles is just like HokaHoshi unit.

11. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I don't think the vocals are that bad. Pretty standard for an idol group. Have listened the song a few times, the song sounds bland still. It has the ima, hanashitai feeling. and I didn't like ima when it was released.... i still don't like it now. It doesn't look like I'm gonna love this A side

12. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    ^ I agree. Its not that bad actually. But its to be expected when they are missing (what i think) are their vocal carries (Ikuchan, Nogi-dan members, Karin, etc)

13. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    ^^It's probably just magnified 4X because there are 4 solo singers in a row. I guess it won't attract this much criticism if there is only one solo singer. And by that I mean either Nanase or Maiyan, because Ashu is really bad here, even Miona is better than her.

14. banana

banana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I just saw the Msute performance..
    overall I like the song.. but still a typical Nogi song..
    The solos made me cringe a little & I hope they'll improve for future performance.. It felt like they were whispering through the mic..
    I'm a fan of Asuka & was very excited for her W center with Nanase.. but this doesnt feel like a W center.. kinda made me disappointed..
    but yeah.. the costume is the best thing for this single..

15. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Kinda bummed I struck out on the first round for next year's HS, applied for 15 slots (2 dates) all for her dorkiness Ikuchan :( <3
    how many slots do you usually apply? maybe i'm just very unlucky :poop::(

2nd round's this thursday, what's the possibility of these slots getting sold-out already? :(

16. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    For popular members u need to apply max tickets for each slot for a better chance. So round 1, apply 3x slot 1, 3x slot 2 etc.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

17. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Thank you, will do that the next round :approve:

18. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    I got 3 for ikuchan and I only applied for 6 of hers. maybe because it was in Nagoya

19. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    good for you!, was thinking of nagoya too but opted for tokyo (since it's home court ) , will apply for nagoya as well the next round
    location does matter too, thank you

20. satoshiash

satoshiash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I like the song more than Nigemizu. Their live performance was bad, only Nanase's solo was bearable.