1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 19th (Itsuka Dekiru Kara Kyou Dekiru) (17/10/11)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 27, 2017.

1. fujimiko

fujimiko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    I agree with most of the comments here about the new MV.
    One thing for sure is that the MV is just OK and nothing special.
    The blue dress is beautiful but the dance is so so.
    The best part of the MV is when Asuka remove her glasses, i don't know why but i really like that scene, maybe because of the bluish eyes part.
    and the best part of the song is when Ikuchan sing her solo part, i think her voice fits perfectly for this song but too bad she isn't the center.

2. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Nice song, nice MV. Like the dance costume. Elegant and beautiful. Everyone is in the perfect make up and hair styling. Everyone is gorgeous.

3. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    read somewhere that the director's same with oide shampoo
    wonder how a nogi MV would look like if it's the same director as heavy rota and kimi ha melody

4. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Wow, that HS!! There are more 3rd gens sold out than 1 gens. I'm not surprised Yoda, Kubo, and Yamashita sold out, but Umezawa sold out with them is amazing. I was kinda hoping Ozono gets a little more after centering previous single but it doesn't seem so.

5. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    the song has grown on me, i think its very good
    the MV..... not so much, i don't really like it

6. m3rv

m3rv Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    while watching the MV iam overwhelmed by Naachan aura and now im hoping next single should be a Naachan solo center(maybe a little bias coz she's my oshi) :cute:

a simple MV but still lit coz of the melody, song, outfit and choreo., elegant and beautiful., but i think this is more Naachan-Maiyan WCenter not Naachan-Ashurin WCenter., and barely see Yuttan and Kiichan but i love Sayunyan this single

i love this single from the get go, i feel like im floating and compared to Influencer and Nigemizu this is far more better for me.,

7. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I wasn't expecting backlash for this one. I love everything. The close ups, the little bits of story not being overwhelming, the artsy dancing and expressions, the costumes, the general visuals, the song.
    All good for me.

8. wuerfel

wuerfel Member Studio48 Contributor

Agree with the people saying that it feels rushed and nothing special.
    But I still like it, it feels light and fits the song's theme and in the dance scenes I was able to see a lot of members aside from the center since the camera moves over the formation :chuffed:

9. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Song is fine. MV is basic (for Nogi-standards at least). As usual the B-sides is what I look forward to~

10. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    The MV is meh.
    Really curious why they act like this is a double center even tho it's clear as day it was supposed to be a solo Nanase center.
    It's not like there would be big backlash.
    ALSO MISA SO GORGEOUS JESUS!!

Them 3rd gens HS. If managment is a bit reactionary we could see some serious change in the next single.

11. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

For me the song is really good actually but they just couldn't deliver the solo lines exceptionally well. Didn't expect Asuka is that . . . . ;)
    The male vocal I feel is toned down so I'm not bothered as much as before, I mean at least I can hear the girls singing. Still don't like it though.
    No comment on the dancing but thumbs up for Makira. Don't like Ikoma's blonde hair, black suits her best.

About the HS, not surprised about those 4 girls sold out this early. Watch out for Riria, she's on the move too. Agree for the next single, they shouldn't waste this momentum. Momo's result is expected, guess this is the reason they try hard to push her.

12. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Wow! I've check this HS graph more than twice an still impressed by 3rd gen achievement. Half of them made it with four member sold out this round! Such profitable investment.

Yoda, Mizuki, and Kubo already fukujin level. And Minamin is senbatsu. Ririan will catch up soon.

While Momo ... she is doing good. Better than some of her senbatsu senpai, for this round at least. To chase Yoda+Kuboshita,
    probably she need bounce back drama a la Miona. Normal push wont good to shape her popularity.

Momo has amount potency. She is decent dancer and vocalist, also funny. If management keep push her forward, there are big possibility that she will be next Ikoma or next Miona. Acceptable popularity but also quite hated.

13. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I hope Renka will also catch up soon. She's alloted quite a lot of slots.

14. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    I'd love to see her sell out, since she is capable and loveable. But 30 is bit too much. Kinda skeptic.

Also it's odd to know Ririan is lesser than Renka.

15. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Ririan's missing slots are in the same morning so it's likely she's busy.

Obviously she'll be at the Patrick's Day parade ;)

16. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Finally home to watch Itsudeki MV!

I did lower my expectation, so the MV is fine for me. But trying to be objective, it is indeed too simplistic. It didn't add value to the song as it's only showcasing gorgeous girls and pretty costumes mixed with cuts from the movie, which to be honest, from the eyes of non fans, aren't that endearing.
    The MV is enough to be enjoyed as a fan, which I do, but not an MV I will proudly show to non fans friend as a means to introduce the goodness of Nogizaka. Which is a pity, because out of all other titular MVs, this should be one because Asahinagu.

Meanwhile, song wise, this single so far is fantastic. Itsudeki itself by any means is not a bad song, Fuuminshou suits as coupling, My Rule brings back the usual Unders charm, MaiMana's Maiika? is something else entirely, Ikubo's Atarashii Kafun is beast (at least half of it), and Boku no Shoudou is hurricane. If Wakagundan's song is also good then hands down, everything is bop.

No comment on HS. 20th single will and should be a new age.

Guesses that I come across say that it's not that because Ririan is 'less famous' than Rentan, but more because there seems to be a schedule clash. Ririan will be absent only in the morning half of March 17th, so it may have something to do with school.
    That being said, I also have doubt on this. If there's another more definite answer that can shed light on this matter, it will be good.

17. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Ah, I see... Ririan is on her 3rd year chuugakkou, isnt it? I often forget that she is younger than Yoda-chan.

####

I know something would happen when Kubo-chan centered Nandome.

Ikubo's duet is majestic. Clean vocal, something that I've miss from Nogi lately. I want listen the full song soon.

Fujimori is such arrggh! He tease his fellow Iku oshi by air 1/3 part of song only.

18. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    The MV is not spectacular, but it has beauty in its simplicity. Each member looks downright gorgeous and I also like the costume very much.
    I think it would be better if they left out the movie bits, but I understand why they're there.

19. Amajingu

Amajingu Member

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    hoping someone can make this watchable to those of us outside japan. thanks

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
  20. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Regarding umezawa sudden high jump in hs, i guess being the rare otona and bijin type in nogi is really an advantage. If the management is really love 3rd gen, she might replace maiyan as the pretty grown up woman. Shinuchi is kinda old and she is 2nd gen but then she already has many jobs even if management didnt like 2nd gen. Ozono isnt that popular among fans but still manage to sell a lot. I hope she didnt fall slowly behind the other front girls..