Single Nogizaka46 20th (Synchronicity) (18/04/25)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 22, 2018.

1. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

AT least Ranze and higuchi are in. :/ 2nd gens will get their chance when most senbatsu regulars are gone..

THis is a good move. Im sure she knows she's not "popular" with fans. Centering this song and making it her grad single would just get her more haters.

I hope she at least gets a B side for her grad song and didn't turn it down. A solo or with other members, the ones she's close with would be great

why didnt maiyan refuse though? :shifty:

2. woque

woque Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Ikoma:cry:
    She don't want the single to be her graduation single, so she refused to be the center. Following the Japan Record Grand Prix, she knows that this single is important and wants it to be better known. Guess management heard her request and with that reason (important single) also thought Maiyan would be the better choice.

3. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

21 Senbatsu, I wonder if the remaining 8 3rd gens will be included to UG or if they still get another song (I hope so)
    Well, maybe next time for Ayane & Miria. Although I think the 4 Senbatsu 3rd gens are here to stay long.

4. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    few thought on the senbatsu
    personally i think the senbatsu is a bit too big, the 7-7-7 formation looks awfully familiar to another group, but i don't mind, it gives more people opportunity
    Ikoma isn't center, i'm fine with that, does she herself want it, we'll never know (but knowing her chara its quite likely)
    kinda expected Kanarin and Yuttan to be drop, but weren't expecting so many 3rd gen (especially up front)
    was expecting either Ayane or Miria to be in, but that's not to be the case (most likely under center)
    Chima and Ranze is back in which is great to see
    and Maiyan center. i was watching her very closely during her speech and looking at what she say and how she said it and also her body language, i don't think she will graduate anytime soon. but i can be wrong, i only have my monitor to analyze. but Misa on the other hand, she looks like she's ready to announce it any day now.

looking at the senbatsu, overall it doesn't look that bad (its quite good actually) although i would rather see a few things change
    first, i would rather see Ayane or Miria instead of Hinachima. i think Chima is a good candidate to be the 'gatekeeper' of the under. kinda like what Himetan is, a member who we know is good, we know is popular and a senbatsu material, but stay an under to help boost them (i know Himetan health is one of the reason she in the under, but you get what i mean). i know it mean that Chima would be a somewhat perma-under, but it is for a purpose. but at least we got a very strong Under lineup for this single. the 3rd gen in the front bugs me a bit, i know they want to push them hard, but putting them at the front is not what i had in mind, i think 2nd row would be better.

looking forward to what the single will be like, especially the coupling.
    if you look at Takayama's record, she actually spent quite a lot of time being in the 3rd row, so i'm not surprised. same with Waka.

its weird, i was watching Cars 3 before this, and this senbatsu is awfully similar to the plot of Cars 3, you know, the new kid starting to replace the veteran.

5. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    I doubt management let her. Maiyan equal with million yen.

6. qadri08

qadri08 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    just realized that kiichan is out from senbatsu

so rn ranze > kiichan ?

7. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    well that's clear everything's up.....
    well she is missing right now, so i don't think they have other option

8. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Can we stop that Maiyan grad thingy for awhile? I’m pretty sure that it just makes her fans more anxious. I heard her mention that this is Ikoma’s last single so I think she would want to have a grad single at the same time with Ikoma last single. (And she deserves her own moment).

And like what others mentioned earlier, maybe they need a center and supporting members who would get the most hype considering that they just won Japan music awards for 2017.

9. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    If you open www.nogizaka46.com/member/under.php

DYBTbINVQAAegYM.jpg

22 Unders confirmed.

• Like Like x 1
  10. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    The remaining 3rd gens are listed as unders on official website.

Sent from my SM-J510GN using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  11. Rika

Rika Kenkyuusei

Wow, for real? Lemon is my oshi but I have to admit that’s dirty af, lol.

12. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
  13. jan ken pon

jan ken pon Kenkyuusei

I have to say I really respect Ikoma's decision if that's actually what she did.

14. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Oh shoot, could be bye bye 3rd gen song then :cold:

15. satoshiash

satoshiash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Ah thought so.

I know she isn’t as popular as the other faces/centers but I really like her decision to make this a ‘normal’ single rather than a special or a sad one just because the face of Nogizaka is graduating. Great decision, Ikoma. You are humble and fun as always. You will be missed :)

Although please have a trio song with Iku and Hoshino for the last time haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

so according to the Nikan sports article, Ikoma refused the center spot.:^^;: I respected Ikoma's decision.

[​IMG]

so after Ikoma refused the center spot, they picked Maiyan for center....what a plot twist :^^;:

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
  17. makerjinx

makerjinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
  18. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I think they are to stay, at least for a while.

19. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    most likely candidate
    -Miria
    -Ayane
    -Rena

20. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    She still on her hiatus. Kinda trapped in her mental issue. Remind me to HKT Kodama Haruka, different but still no confirmation about hpw long they will hiatus.