1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 20th (Synchronicity) (18/04/25)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 22, 2018.

1. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

I think Umezawa Minami will center the Under

2. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    I think i like Ikoma even more now,i never liked it when popular girls get gradutation singles because i don't think it lets the group grow bigger
    I'm very happy for Kuboshi and Zukkii making their senbatsu debut and Ranze and Hinachima making a comeback since Infulencer(i hope they become regulars)
    my biggest surprise is Zukkii front row instead of Momoko

My choice for center is Iwamoto Renka with an idolish song or Nakada Kana with a serious song

3. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    I'm really surprised that:
    1. Ikoma doesn't want the center spot!? :shock:
    2. First Maiyan solo center since...2013!
    First time trying to avoid the Twitter feeds to find out who was going to be center for this single because I wanted to try something out.

Also, is there some kind of a non-disclosure agreement that just about everyone involved in this have? It's pretty good there aren't leaks because 1) Nogizaka Koujichuu is pre-recorded and 2) current Nogizaka46 (or Keyakizaka46) members aren't allowed to have social media accounts of their own.

4. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Yes, IkuMaiNana top 3 <3
    respect for Ikomachan for refusing that center position, though i'd wish they didn't publish that coz
    it would look like Maiyan wasn't the first choice
    i really feel this is gonna be Maiyan's final year though and maybe even wakatsuki
    enough with all the negative vibes, looking forward to the 20th :D
    the front row represents what the management sees as nogi's now and the future

on a side note, that 5th BD footage during the commercials really gets me, looking forward to the 5th BD release as well

5. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i'm glad they published it because everyone thought maiyan was gonna graduate

6. mutomu

mutomu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    I'm glad that Maiyan is the center, even though I want Ikoma to center this single..Yoda in 1st row!!!!Higuchi & Ranze back to senbatsu!!!

7. Hitagi

Hitagi Kenkyuusei

Respect for Ikomachan.
    Everyone is worried about Maiyan graduating but she's become an A-list star, even if she does decide to graduate, I think she'll still be active in the media, unlike Nanamin.
    But I won't be surprised if Management is paying her so much more just to stay for at least another 2 years perhaps?

On a side note, I'm really happy for that front-rower Zuuki and Ikuchan.

8. Turambar

Turambar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    Realy glad we have Ikuchan back at the front row and also realy happy for Kuboshi and Zukki making senbatsu for the first time and Ranze and Hinachima for their return. I was expecting and kind of hoping Ikoma in the centre but her attitude droping the position makes me respect her even more.
    Now it's time to hope a good song and great sales number

9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Also from now on, when top members graduated, they could refuse the center position just like Ikoma and give it to another members aka backup plan.

• Like Like x 1
  10. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    The early meltdown over Ikoma not centering her last single is now amusing to read after someone posted Ikoma's statement :^^;:

The song is a CM theme, so I guess they just want to milk the hell out of it by putting their most popular member as center. At least the fan favorites got the 2nd and 3rd position, so this is actually a solid senbatsu.

11. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I'm not even gonna sugarcoat it, i'm absolutely devastated lol i REALLYYY wanted Ikoma to be center for the last time. She's one of my favorite members and i really believe she was on the rise again (since Sayonara no Imi her HS sales were soaring until she got sick and then stopped HS events), so i'm reaalllyyy realllyy hurt lol. I love her though, so I'll respect her decision and support her in the center of the 2nd row. As for the senbatsu itself, WOW! FINALLLYYYY. That 3rd gen addition! I love it, so happy for each of them! And Ranze and Hina back!!! looking forward to this single now~

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2018
  12. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    No surprise to me at all that Maiyan is not the first choice. She is never mgmt's favorite, it's a long known fact. In fact I was convinced that mgmt will never choose her to be a solo center unless it's her grad single. But now, she was chosen after Ikoma declined, and not Ashu, Nanase, Ikuchan, Miona or 3rd gen. To be honest, I'm still surprised. It could be that it's actually Ikoma's choice or the CM company.
    After what Ikoma said, I'm more assured that she is not graduating this single. So true congrats to Maiyan for a long overdue solo center!!

13. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    I think these are interesting.
    DYDHrzsVMAAFUxf.jpg
    20th single senbatsu, members in red square have individual photobook. Oh Sayunyan, when will you

DYCiZBdU0AASXHt.jpg
    And this one is their HS results from last single, with some Unders added
    Legend
    Black = not participating
    Red = sold out in 2nd round
    Yellow = ^^^ 3rd round
    Light green = ^^^ 4th round
    Green = ^^^ 5th round
    Light blue = ^^^ 6th round

I'll leave it to everyone to form any opinion.

14. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    As much as I love 3rd gen but I think they should give center to pre-existing Unders, preferably 2nd gen. 3rd gens are just joining Unders, it will be too unfair if they immediately rob under center.

15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

nice color coded chart and Umezawa and Ririan doing well in HS result. too bad they couldnt put six 3rd gen in senbatsu :^^;:

16. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Personal I have an impression that Inoue doesn't really want to take mizuki shot.

17. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Were people really surprised that this was Maiyan-centered given how prominent she was in the Haruyama CM this single is tied to?

One thing I was pretty sure, though: Ikoma wasn't gonna be given another solo center. At most she's going to get another solo song, or maybe another ikuihoshi song. But not a solo center.

18. kurakura

kurakura Kenkyuusei

How so?

19. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Even though she is always the most prominent figure of Nogi from the beginning, she only gets 1 solo center, 2 Wcenter, and 1 solo song before this. She is always pushed less compared to girls like Ikoma and Nanase.

20. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    well, like baymon said, less push than ikoma n even nanase.
    It's either management not interested in her or they see her as independant girl that no need to has massive push to be popular. I like to think the latter. She is already fan favourite since the start,why need to further shove her face to us.