1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 20th (Synchronicity) (18/04/25)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 22, 2018.

1. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I agree with baymon. I think it's more Naachan, which is actually fine with me. She's a very likeable person and fans love her.
    But of course in Maiyan's case, which the troll doesn't have the slightest idea, many girls aspiring to be idol would most likely want to be a Maiyan. At the very least, she's someone fans look up to.
    There's one front member I'd put on 2nd row replaced by Misa. Don't know why they keep putting her in front. Umezawa is Senbatsu material. Won't be surprised if next single she's in. Perhaps 4 3rd gen is too much already (not to me though :p)
    And also one or two 3rd row girls I'd replace with someone else from UG. But, I'm still fine as it is.
    Didn't Sayunyan said she doesn't like or not comfortable with photoshoots? Something like that. I think it's from Nogichu. Surprising since she already appeared on TV wearing :whistle: when she's much younger.

2. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    She is her generation's ace. It's her privilage. Yeah, her spot kinda given. But still understandable.

3. jan ken pon

jan ken pon Kenkyuusei

Sometimes people get pushed less just because they don't need to be pushed. Shiraishi is and has already been a huge star beyond that of just Nogi for a long time. Nishino wasn't going to become the star she is today without help from management, that's just who she is. Shiraishi was born with it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Meh, she was already a HS monster before the management started pushing her. It is just a matter of time until the management give her a change. If the management actually did push Maiyan, Nogizaka would never be able to be Nogizaka atm. As you all know, having 1 good center is nothing without a good rival. Maiyan and Nacchan | Acchan and Yuko. They are all the same.
    Misa might be a late bloomer, but her popularity is much higher than those who are at 3rd line.

5. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I'm a bit surprised at the lack of Ikoma center, tbh.
    Either she is staying for a while more and she might center the 21st or her story as center really ended with Taiyou Knock.

Ohwell, Maiyan is amazing, so I'm sure she'll be fine.
    Hopefully we'll get another killer song like Girls' Rule.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2018
  6. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    For senbatsu b-side, is it?
    Too bad that song likely won't get mv.
    I'm actually okay with your idea about Ikoma stay until centering 21st lol. Tbh until now I don't understand all the hate except for the fact she's centered too much single with no equal HS sold.

7. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    I'm sad that Ikoma's not centering her last single, but I'm happy that management at least gave her the chance to turn it down, meaning she was their first choice. I'm not happy that one of the likely reasons she turned it down was that she probably knew that it would make a a large subset of fans upset. In the year I've been following Nogizaka, I've read on here several times that she was hated by a lot of fans, and I've never understood why. How is it possible to hate that adorable,amazing dork? Man... oh well, if she's not at the front, at least she's at the heart of the formation, which is another fitting place for her. The heart of Nogizaka stands at the heart.

As for Maiyan, I think she had to be persuaded to centre this single, maybe even with a few words by Ikoma herself. She has always loved Ikoma, and I think she would have wanted Ikoma to stand at the centre for her last single. In any case, Synchronicity is in good hands with her.

Also, I think management never really pushed Maiyan because she's never needed it. Her aura and personality was enough to attract fans from the beginning, and she's never been needy for work because all sorts of producers want to work with her. Naachan, on the other hand, I do think needed a push. Not for popularity, because she was already popular, but to give her the confidence to stand at the front and realize her potential. We can criticize management for a lot of things, but I don't think they've ever given a centre position to someone who didn't deserve it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    Yes, she will be fine.:D
    I still don't feel the "graduation" vibes from her or maybe I'm just optimistic.

I don't understand either. Wotas are scary sometimes. It's not like she wanted to be the center for those singles. She was like 15 years old, pretty much a kid, when she took on the pressure. I kinda understand why she declined the center position and that is because she doesn't want to receive hate anymore.

I just want a memorable graduation event for her. She has done and endured a lot for the group. For me, she will always be the most suitable center for Seifuku no Mannequin.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    great song for me finally after sayonara no imi . influencer and itsuka dekiru is not bad for me but not something really special and nigemizu was not my cup of tea . but i like this song even just for listening their small part in the haruyama CM . cant wait to hear the full ver . hope there's will be radio ver before the release date :D

akb's jyabaja will look totally completely disaster comparing to this lmao

thanks ikoma for this great 6 years , seifuku no mannequin will never be the same again without you :D . congrats maiyan for finally solo center after almost 5 years ? cmiiw .

10. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Very curious when two people who are arguing share the same IP Address....

EDIT: Thread cleaned up.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
  11. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I wasn't fond of the song when listening to the short CM version. But the 1 min version sounds pretty good, I like the guitar piece at the end, suteki...

12. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Management didn't push Maiyan just because she didn't need it. I can imagine if Maiyan was pushed for Nogi's centre from begining, Nogi will end up like SKE48, no body know about the other members except the centre one.

I'm happy Ikoma refused centering her last single. She's so wise. Beside this decision make the hatred less from her and she can move forward without that terror from wota.

• Like Like x 2
  13. satoshiash

satoshiash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Ahhh I can’t wait for the full song, covers and music video! >.< I hope it is a story based music video than dance and close-ups.

Does someone here has a link of the senbatsu announcement? Thanks! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    Late but wow~, Queen bee solo centering again after 5 yrs.
    I'm so happy for Kubochan too flanking Ikomachan, also Ikuchan and her twin Mizuki at front row:banana:

Base on the title this will be another high difficulty choreo care-of Seishiro.

15. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    glad Seishiro take charge again this time. His choreo fit to Nogi image. Influencer was elegant and showing mature side.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I agree, I don't understand it and I never will.

Those people, they are not fans. They are scum pretending to be fans. Reading about the hate and harassment some members receive (both on internet and during HS) makes my blood boil.
    Really, those people should be thrown in jail.

Beautifully said.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
  17. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    Really!? I'm getting more excited now. :D

18. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I don’t get why I got a notification that I was banned her or something so my posts were deleted. Lol. But nevermind. Maybe I really did something wrong

19. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    @Ikutafan

You were not banned, all posts related to the "incident" earlier today were removed. Sorry if there was a misunderstanding.

20. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    I managed to find the lyrics for this Single, although it's just the Refrain cut from the Haruyama CM...
    Did a little bit transliteration, and for some reason the lyrics make it felt kind of a Graduation Single IMO... eventhough Nogi members said it is not meant to be that.

All versions on the Spoilers if you guys interested :)

Dare ka wo omou kimochi wa
    SYNCHRONICITY

Kitto
    Dare datte, dare datte, aru darou
    Fui ni kidzuitara naite iru koto
    Riyuu wa nante nani mo atarazu
    Namida ga koboreru

Sore wa
    Soba ni iru, soba ni iru, dare ka no sei
    Kotoba wo kawashite inakute mo
    Kokoro ga katte ni kyoumei suru‘nda
    Ai wo wakeatte

HAMO-re(Woo Ooh, Woo Oo Oo Oo Ooh)
    HAMO-re(Woo Ooh, Woo Oo Oo Oo Ooh)

Who does my feelings is in SYNCHRONICITY with?

Surely,
    Someone was here~ Who was it again?
    Suddenly, I realized that I was crying ~
    But I cannot think what's the reason
    My tears are spilling

That is because,
    Someone’s presence is beside me~ Who is it again?
    (see Note)
    Even without exchanging words ~
    My heart resonates without restraint
    Share the love

Make a harmony(Woo Ooh, Woo Oo Oo Oo Ooh)
    Make a harmony(Woo Ooh, Woo Oo Oo Oo Ooh)

(Note : For this part I kind of confused on which meaning of Sei 「せい」. I choose the one that I think fits the meaning the best which is 精 that means essence, at can be interpreted as spirit too)

誰かを思う気持ちは
    シンクロニシティ

きっと
    誰だって誰だってあるだろう
    不意に気付いたら泣いていること
    理由なんて何も思い当たらず
    涙がこぼれる

それは
    そばにいるそばにいる誰かのせい
    言葉を交わしていなくても
    心が勝手に共鳴するんだ
    愛を分け合って

ハモれ(Woo Ooh, Woo Oo Oo Oo Ooh)
    ハモれ(Woo Ooh, Woo Oo Oo Oo Ooh

Kana/Kanji Source : http://blog.livedoor.jp/akbg_kashi/archives/74841100.html