1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 20th (Synchronicity) (18/04/25)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 22, 2018.

1. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Keep myself from watching the preview and listen to radio rip. Patiencely waiting for the full MV! :)

2. norigiri

norigiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    I love the preview MV. Great solo from Ikomachan. :1st::inlove: A cool song is really suited for Ikomachan like "seifuku no mannequin"<3

Also the MV gives for me a little Keya vibe because of the cool dance and of the many members in the video[hehe]

3. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    A very strong MV centered by Ikoma and a very cute MV centered by Rentan!? This is bliss! :D :1st:

Can't wait to see it now :cute:

4. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Renka center!!! Oh yes, my wish come true. I don't quite like the song but doesn't matter, the PV and song looks cute and it fits Renka's image. Really excited for this single!!!

5. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Front 3: tamami, renka, reno

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

6. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I am not gonna lie -- seeing that MV for Against with Ikoma fronting, I teared up. Damn why'd it take so long to get a generation single? Look at the 1st Gen so pro yo! I really like to see both Chichan and Kawago (not to mention Maaya and Ami-chan-senpai) amongst the 1st Gens. They really do need to make it back to senbatsu.

And Renka as center! Yo sign me up! I liked the song before but now? Love it!!

Waiting for more from this single

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Very refreshing. Being a 3rd gen-oshi is really paying off.

8. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Ikoma in Keyaki style :eek:
    Seems everyone really went all out in this MV. The dance move is not your usual Nogi moves. Just kinda sad to know that we'll only see very little Live performance on this one later on...

And congrats for Renka! Seems like the "Jaaan" really put her popularity up high.
    EDIT : Just realized she did the Jaaan pose under the umbrella :D And my hope that this song is getting MV is realized :)

What word is suitable... maybe amazed... basically I'm surprised she did not sell out considering her current popularity, and even get into senbatsu.

9. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Against

if the video does not show watch the video here

Tokitokimekimeki

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 6
  10. ritto2908

ritto2908 Member

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    I'm glad the management is giving an opportunity to each gen 3 members to be center spot. Rentan is indeed adorable. Hope Ume-chan will be chosen next.

11. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Love both PV. They really put a lot of effort in it, especially Against, it is really unique.

Tokimeki is pretty good too, cute and colorful.

12. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    Against is basically Nogi 1st gen saying to the Kanji keyaki kids "Kid, watch and learn"
    i think its very good, old school Nogi with Ikoma-Ikuchan-Minami as the top 3, very nice to see, not my favorite style of video, kinda messy, but its nice. the only minus i can say is that it doesn't really show the actual formation, i'm curious of where Maiyan is positioned because from looking at the MV, it seems like she's being put quite far back than usual. but hey, it has Ikoma doing a solo and a Mustang, what more can you ask.

3rd gen is 3rd gen. really cute, nice seeing they changing up the center with Rentan. i think its pretty obvious where they get the inspiration for the choreography. and i feel bad for Yoda because of where she was positioned in the formation........

• Like Like x 4
  13. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    MVs! I like 'em both.

Some things though... 1st Gen Unders still Unders. And I was hoping to see more of Kawago/Chichan/Ami-chan-senpai/Maaya. Only consolation is that even some of the more popular members also had less screen time. Come on now can't we just get them more in the shot?!

The TokiMeki has the 3 youngest fronting the song... hopefully the next 3rd Gen song will have the 3 oldest ones fronting that one...

14. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Watched Against three times and Tokimeki once so far. I’m looping Against.

The dance in Against is great and overall visually stimulating. Love the groupings within the MV. 1st Gen kicking ass and a great send off song for Ikomachan.

As for Tokimeki I need to watch it several times more. Did you get the Gakutabi! vibe at the beginning?

15. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Not exactly as Riria is the 2nd youngest and was not in the front. But she has already centered previous 3rd gen song so it's ok. Glad to see mgmt gives chance to other 3rd gens besides the usual members, even Reno who seems to be one of the least popular.

16. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    After watching the two MVs, I'M LITERALLY SPEECHLESS RIGHT NOW! :1st:

If Synchronicity showed Nogizaka's elegance and beauty, Against is showing Nogizaka's coolness and power. Ikoma looks very good in here. Now, for those saying that against will be like Keya style, one thing that I've noticed in Keya is that their MVs usually consist of only one uniform so it's not the same in that context. As for this one, it's very fashionable just like how they did sono saki no deguchi and it fits their image very well. As for the dance, maybe the only thing I've seen keya style is Ikoma's solo dance but it's just different. There really is something with Ikoma that Techi doesn't have and I don't even know what that is (I can't seem to describe it). I really like that part where the camera pans, showing their faces, it's just so cool.

For Tokitokimekimeki, the 3rd gens are very cute. The only thing I can say is that the 3rd gens are strong.

Once again, good job Nogizaka! :D

• Like Like x 1
  17. Tinman

Tinman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Its looks like the trio of Ikoma-Ikuta-Minami are flanked by Asuka and Nanase to make up the front line. Based on order of MV appearance.

The MV just oozes style which is very fitting for the modelling success of 1st gen Nogi

• Old Old x 1
  18. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    Ikoma is so cool in Against!

19. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    I think its the depth of expression and emotion. Techi's expression is intense but very flat (Keyaki in general is the same). Ikoma (and nogi in general) has more depth in their expression and emotion, it come from their experience in doing theater

• Like Like x 3
  20. Apple

Apple Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Correct me if i wrong
    I think the position is like that:
    Shiraishi-nanase-ikuta-ikoma ©-hoshino-Asuka-Kazumin

• Like Like x 1