1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 20th (Synchronicity) (18/04/25)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 22, 2018.

1. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    I don't think it is, because if that's the case then the formation will unbalance with either the 2nd or 3rd row only having 6 member. I think they go back to the old 5-5-10 lineup from way back when with Maiyan on the 2nd row and the 1st gen under member filling the last row

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    Maybe it's this. The MV for Against is really a proof that Nogizaka can do almost all genre. They can be cute, powerful, cool, etc. I guess theater performances really helped a lot. We've been used to Keyaki doing powerful sounds and some others believe that they are the only ones who can do that. With this MV (or single in general), they really created a more thicker distinction between both groups.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Apple

Apple Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    oh excuse my mistake. maybe also like that.

4. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Gosh... I'm got goossebump watching Against MV. It's really mature and unique.
    The fact that it seems lacking formation fits with the song title and theme I think. It's also kinda confusing to see members keep on repeating positions during the scroll LOL!

Ikoma solo dance... and that smile at the very end... :cute:

EDIT : I started the Tokitoki Mekimeki afterwards, then decided to stop after their sleeping faces popped out... Don't want to change mood that easily for now :D

5. hart123

hart123 Member Stage48 Donor

Love both MV.

Against is very cool, but the MV is kinda messy and makes me a little bit dizzy. haha

Tokimeki is really cute. Resemble 3rd gen.
    I am happy the management is giving a chance for other members to show and prove themselves
    Ah yeah, that exactly like Gakutabi intro haha

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
  6. m3rv

m3rv Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    im happy to see Tamami at front

• Like Like x 1
  7. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I'm actually not really into either of the new MVs. I think the ideas are fine but they kind of miss the mark.
    But I still like the songs and I don't watch MVs very often anyway so I can't complain.

• Like Like x 1
  8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

lol Master Yoda found her lightsaber [hehe] love the 3rd gen mv:)

• Like Like x 1
  9. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
  10. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Maybe Ikomachan is more polished?

11. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Releasing two contrasting MVs in the same day, talking about giving fans a mood swing [hehe]

Watching Against gives me goosebumps. As I expected Ikoma is the center, and although personally I think she is not the best dancer Nogizaka has, the MV is still impactful. Kudos.
    Cons is the scrolling cause dizziness, and not so much 1st gen under members shown. But who's complaining about that anyway.

Tokitokimekimeki, now that's one of the fairest screen time distribution in Nogi MV repertoire. Everyone shines, everyone's cute, everyone's happy. Management is still not giving up on the 3rd gen brand. Them giving Rentan-Reno-Tamami spotlight is a really appreciated gesture.

Synchronicity just dropped to the bottom of my rank, MV wise.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Against MV is good. I'll be looking forward for a live performance. The 3 in front is a wonderful sight.
    3rd gen with that title, it's only right to give it to their youngest. Being one of my favorite I'm so happy for Rentan. Love the fact mgmt is really shuffling the 3rd gen putting Reno & Tamami in front, each member have the chance to shine. If there's gonna be another 3rd gen song it'll be Ayano, Sato with Mukai at center, hopefully.
    I'm reading some comments with Keya in it. If some of their loyalist reads it somehow (mostly fans of 'that' member), they will declare war for sure :hehe::lol::^O^:

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Dunno... but I think Umezawa will take center spot first, and popularity wise, we may never see Yoshida take the spotlight. But there are still lot of room for improvement.

EDIT :
    Finally got to watch TokitokiMekimeki. The value of the song got higher if we listen to it along with watching the MV :D. A little bit nitpicking about the lip-sync which kinda off here and there though...
    Otherwise it was a great screentime distribution.

Enlighten me... :blink:

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
  14. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Yeah but it depends really on how long they keep giving 3rd gen song and the type of song. Agree about Yoshida but same can be said about Reno. But it's a wish for Mukai to center more than anything bec she's a very likeable member. And also for Umezawa to enter Senbatsu than center 3rd. Though centering a 3rd gen song would still be nice. I'm actually waiting to see who centers UG. :shifty:

15. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Watching both mv...and those who said Nogizaka always sounds same can get the f:censored:ck out.

16. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I can't express how much I love Against, and the MV is great as well. If I had any say in it, I would have made this the A-side. :worthy:

The 3rd gen MV is nice as well, but the song itself needs a few more listens to sink in.

17. norigiri

norigiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Against is a great MV. Just woke up and the first thing in the morning was the MV. That a way to start a day! :corr:

I call it a great send off MV for Ikomachan:mail:

18. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Techi is a girl, Ikoma is a woman. :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Yess cant agree moree !! :worthy::worthy::worthy: this will be my favorite coupling with sekai de ichiban kodoku na lover . its kinda sad that maybe performing it on nippon budokan will be the first and last performance for ikoma on this song

everyone was very cool in this mv . but i'll give my credit for ikoma checkboard shirt ( imho it was not shirt , but idk what to call it in english ? lol ) with bomber style jacket + maiyan lime color pullover hoodie and asuka brown biker style leather jacket was top 3 for me in this mv

ikoma's smile at the end and walk away from the scene , dang ! a tearjerking vibe for me . make me wanna scream , WTFFFF WHY I NEED TO LOSE ALL THE BUDOKAN TICKET RAFFLE :cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2:

20. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    I love MVs, but both are similar :^^;:
    Renka~ youngest girls in Nogizaka in center! I love her. She's quitely mature but so young and beautiful. She could be next ace and center!:^O^: