Single Nogizaka46 21st [Jikochuu de Ikou!] (2018/08/08)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 18, 2018.

1. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    The single is going to be the theme for the High School Quiz, is that right? I think it'll be quite a bright, inspiring song. Like Synchronicity?

2. Apple

Apple Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    I hope maiyan center. Or maybe solo single? Hhmm cant wait

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  3. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Usually a coupling song is and not the single itself.

4. Thundrakkon

Thundrakkon Kenkyuusei

The summer song is usually the song that they've been taking risks on the last few years. It's usually used to highlight someone they want to promote.

• In 2017, Nigemizu (18th single) was used to debut Ozono and Yoda as first time double centers.
    • In 2016, Hadashi de Summer (15th single) was used for Asuka's debut at center.
    • In 2015, Taiyou Nokku (12th single) was used to reintroduce Ikoma, for the first time in a long time, after her stint doing double duty with AKB48.
    • 2014 was still in the early stages, so they just wanted to have the momentum of Nishino, and didn't do their introduction for new center until the 10th single.
    • In 2013, Girl's Rule (6th single) was used for Maiyan's debut at center.

Well, if you see the trend here, the summer single is usually used to highlight someone different or new to boost up. Hence, it's unlikely going to be the goddess idols of Maiyan, Asuka, or Nishino as center. It's most likely going to be someone or two who the management will want to promote.

With that said, I think the potential members who are most likely going to be chosen are between Miona, Mizuki, Kubo, Yoda, and Ozono. I doubt it will be Ozono and Yoda again. As seen in the Mouse commercial, Miona and Mizuki were paired up. I think that there will be a really high chance that Miona and Mizuki will double center.

As for the following single, 22nd Single, Asuka will be guaranteed to be center, if not solo, than double. She has a movie coming out, and management likes to promote movies and members together like that.

• Like Like x 3
  5. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

this one, make sense :D
    yup, this summer single should be time for them to promote a new center,
    is it from 2nd gen??
    i guess its time to promote another ACE to shine from 2nd gen,
    we already have Hori that get into the 1st row ,, should we get another??
    I guess so !!

6. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    • Like Like x 1
  7. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Tbh i really dislike WCenter concept :whistle:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Apple

Apple Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Hahaha me too... hey we have three consecutive(hatrick) singles with wcenter. this just makes me feel funny. do we also have 4 centers like akb48 sayonara crawl? but I hope summer singles this year can surprise me.

if by cm... we have maiyan and nanase that star in different cm this year (7 eleven and Fettuccine) . I think we need to wait a some cm that combine almost half the members who thinks it can be a senbatsu like haruyama. and for asuka as the 22nd singles center just because of the movie I think it's very unlikely to happen. different from asahinagu that almost all members nogizaka join or tsuki no ookisa the soundtarck of naruto. this is a solo project asuka. but if she gets a center position... I do not think that's a problem either. just enjoy it.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2018
  9. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Count me in. Last year was all w-center. I only wish this year are all solo.
    @Apple that 4center single is just a farewell gift to the graduating Itano as she has never centered even once before that.
    But i remember when I was still new to the fandom and searching things about Nogi one site have 3-center on Nogi's 1st 5 single, but eventually it was edited and all turned to Ikoma center.
    Put the icing on that cake :shifty:
    I just like to quote this bec I agree with your argument. Except one thing (or two). But I'd rather save it after the announcement. Well just to keep the discussion going...;)

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
  10. Apple

Apple Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    hahaha i know that. I just want to express my boredom against the wcenter. Thanks before.

11. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

:lol: that's a nice way of expressing it...
    never say never though, how many 3rd gens currently in senbatsu :shifty:
    i'm just fooling around :XD:

12. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Although mgmt seems like to do some experiments on summer single , but imo all the spring single few years ago weren’t sold as many as synchronicity :

Kimi no Nawa Kibou : 319k
    Kidzuitara Kataomoi : 546k
    Inochii wa utsukushi : 622k
    Harujion ga sakukoro : 830k
    Influencer : 1039
    Synchronicity : 1272

1m272k were too damn high, i dont think SME will do too much experiments. I’m 100% sure they doesn’t want to decreasing sales number.

My bet they will do “safer” route by bring well-known center at the end.

Gen 1 : Nanase , Asuka , (Ikuta)
    Gen 2 : Miona , (Ranze)
    Gen 3 : Kubo , Zukki

Bold : strongest candidate
    (Italic) : my hope
    Bold-Italic : strongest candidates also my hope.

But my favorites lineup were 16~18 Senbatsu with 7~10 Fukujin. But if this is happen there will be madness and can broke the whole group atmosphere unfortunately :^^;:

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  13. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I hope for KTK center.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Can I ask people who don't like w-centres why not?

Just curious because it's a common opinion and I personally don't care about it

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Nogi46 doing a lot of Wcenter lately and i prefer solo center so the focus will be on 1 center only.
    Wcenter is good if they airdrop 2 members to avoid huge backlash from angry wota (e.g Nigemizu)

16. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    About w-center, I don't like how the dance formation looks like with nobody at the center.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Uh I am sad some people disagreeing to your opinion.

Anyway, it's still very very very far for her to center a senbatsu. She could start with climbing the Under ladder, like Ayane.

18. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    I'm the one who disagreeing KTK center idea. Sorry. Not to hate her. Kinda glad she getting attentions. But on serious note she is not center material, for now at least.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. mutomu

mutomu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Now I have to ask, who is KTK?

20. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Sasaki Kotoko. Agree with @tiktok, she's pretty but too expressionless to be center. She needs to work on her stage presence, get more prominent in under, then try to become under center, then senbatsu, fukujin, then only center. It's a long way for her.