Single Nogizaka46 22nd [Kaerimichi wa Toomawari Shitaku Naru] (2018/11/14)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 24, 2018.

1. sno_rpg

sno_rpg Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Same old 2nd gen treatment. Was hoping Ayane can stay in senbatsu and Miria getting in. I feel like Miria's chances are getting smaller now. Should have put her in already after Influencer.

Anyway, congratulations Nanase. Hoping for a song like KizuKata.

• Like Like x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  2. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Yawn... Or something. Just me or is this easiest to get before? Or like I seen that Senbatsu before?

Let's see how well they use 4. Gen.
    Well jokes out, music in?

Whatever like music is best that Senbatsu?

3. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I honestly felt bitter seeing that it is not Iku-Naa-Mai trio for this single because imo, it should be like that (I have my own reasons why). But I guess, the mgmnt really prefers models over singers, jk. Lol. But I felt better that Ikumai are side by side :D

• Agree Agree x 5
  4. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    still surprised Yuttan keeps making senbatsu lol,personally would've swapped her with ayane or miria
    congrats to Riria and Denchan

is kubo going to be part of this single?i know she's in hs
    momoko on 3rd row,hori on 2nd :(
    happy for Hoshimina once again on fukujin

5. mutomu

mutomu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Congratulation for Minamin in 1st Row! Riria , Kaede also make senbatsu and Yuuri stay in senbatsu!! But... I was so surprised when I knew Miona is in 2nd Row...

6. tomosama

tomosama Kenkyuusei

I really like the trio in the front centre Asuka-Nanase-Maiyan. Imo to me they represent Nogi the best right now. Overall liking the senbatsu that are selected but no Renka, Miria and Ayane is a bit saddening.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I would be happy with another slot for a 2nd gen but even if we don't get one I don't see why it's always Maichun. She's not more popular than Ranze or Ayane and I'm not convinced she's more popular than Miria and Rena.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Maybe because she's the oldest?

9. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I know. And I'm happy for her to have a spot 2/3 songs a year.

It could just be a perspective thing. It might seem like a hug deal to some people, especially fans, but I don't think missing one single a year should seem bad. But I guess management have made it seem bad by never giving mid-level members a break from senbatsu and it would come as a shock to fans of those girls.

10. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Yeah, that's my thinking too. I thought she's graduating very soon anyway so they're giving her all the opportunity.
    I was expecting a swap for either Kanarin or Ranze. Since the first 3 singles, first time she made it two in row.

11. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Sometimes, I hope that Ikuchan will give up Musical stages just so the management can make her front again and they will have no reason to not push her and set her aside because that is the reason why she rarely appears in Nogi activities and CMs that other think she is not a top member anymore (but her gen public recognition surges up high, even higher than naachan) But, I think that at the end, what is important is that what will happen to them after graduation. :)
    So, I hope that Nanase will do well. I also hope that she will venture out more into acting (because I always think that once she gets better in acting, she has the appeal of a leading lady) and lessen her modelling gigs.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

What about karin then? She's also older than few of 1st gen tho..

13. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

That's the thing. 2nd gen's treatment has always been like this. All out for one member, decent showing for the other few. But at the end of the line, nothing.
    The day they make her center again . . . :cold:

14. Kazeka

Kazeka Kenkyuusei

Not surprised by the ones that got dropped from senbatsu and those that stayed. Nishino center is as predictable as Manatsu falling over.

Sucks about the 2nd gen. I'm on the opinion that there are still too many first gen members to fit both the second and third gen. Of all the first gens in this senbatsu, the only one that would've been dropped (realistically speaking) was Yuttan. The rest are senbatsu regulars that the management most likely don't want to drop. Even those that are just third row dwellers aren't going to get dropped any time soon.

The only way I see the second gens coming in without a first gen graduation is if few of the first gen volunteer to excuse themselves from the next senbatsu, to let other members come in. Though that's never gonna happen.

15. outkastband

outkastband Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    congrats on nana for her nanakaime no center.
    i think it really suits it since she likes 7.
    but really, like some of others, i would like ikumai in her sides.

16. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    as im sure they will rolling yuttan out of senbatsu in the futures , IMO it wouldn’t on naachan last single.

they just want to avoid backlash. It appeal to the rest entire “perma” senbatsu girls tho. i dont say the perma senbatsu girls were bad. but well , as you said , even maybe for us its not a big deal for them to miss 1/3 single in a year. but i do think for the fans whose their oshii being removed from senbatsu or cant make senbatsu even after some girl being replaced , it would trigger a problem + “huge” protests.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Even if few of first gen volunteer their spot, the management will fill it with 3rd gen :whistle:

• Creative Creative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  18. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    The day they make her center again. A huge possibility it would be on her grad single. They rarely includes her in Nogi’s CMs and shows for a two years now. But I’m sure they also want to utilize her more as a center, but they can’t also deny the opportunities being offered (through Ikuchan’s efforts and talent) for her because her musical stages appearances, though they limit her appearance in the group (making others think she’s not part of the top members anymore along with Ashu-Naa-Mai), but we admit it or not, it gave Nogi a lot of positive reactions. I believe what Sony said about her as “the greatest treasure”, so even if her next center is on her grad single, I will wait. I’m sure that the management will not let Ikuchan’s fans down and give her what she deserves, like how other famous members had

• Like Like x 2
  19. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I'm actually quite happy that she gets to keep her front row position for 3 singles so far. These days getting front rows with 3rd gens competing is pretty hard. It seems that members who excel in musical are not really favored for center position, as compared to model and actress. But Ikuchan is doing what she likes best and doing it really well. I'm sure she is happy with where she is right now and not that greedy for center anymore. But yeah, I really hope she gets to center one last time when she graduates.

20. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I think they would also want to utilize her as a center. I’m sure they know that Ikuchan is arguably right now the most anticipated center because it has been in 4 years now since her last. I think that they just don’t have any choice at all. I’m sure the management would still prefer her in the front row rather than any 3rd gens. I mean, in my opinion hehe. I think that they just can’t demand so much from here since when she started grabbing lead roles in huge musical stages, a lot of attention was given to the group when it comes to musical stages. You see now that there are a lot of undergirls who are not jobless because they also went to that way. It’s like, Maiyan and Naachan (along w/ Nanamin and Sayurin) lead the other members to the modelling world, while Ikuchan lead the others to the musical/theater stages (let’s not forget how many times she have been appearing alone in variety shows until now, even when she has nothing to promote lol). Her individual vid last year already showed us her deadly schedules. And getting center means that you will almost always have to be in the promotions. But, yeah somehow, I agree that the mngmnt favors the models well. Ikuchan is actually the only rep in front rows every time lol. Well, we can’t blame them, Nogi is still an idol group and the fans would still prefer visuals over talents, but I’m not saying the models are not talented LOL. But I’m so proud of her because even though she knows her position in the group, she would always accept what is given to her with a smile. And even if she is really popular now, she is very down to earth. :)

• Like Like x 3