1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 22nd [Kaerimichi wa Toomawari Shitaku Naru] (2018/11/14)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    I'm not really sure if this is what you meant but I think this was during the Zambi SR when Konno carelessly spilled that Yoda is part of the senbatsu (since she's also part of the Zambi stage play).
    I didn't really hear anything about Yoda becoming center though but then again, who knows.

2. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I thought the way Ikoma handled her last single was great. Not only is Against one of the best Nogi songs released imo, it absolutely fitted Ikoma. Much better than being center of the A-side once more.
    I hope they think of something that will fit Naachan as well. I don't care in what way, as long as it resonates with the 7 years of Naachan we know and love.

• Like Like x 3
  3. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I don't want another Ikoma situtation, I hope Nanase gets her grad single.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    The gap between Nanase and Ikoma is too much. Also, I don't actually believe the Ikoma thing happened but that's a conspiracy theory for another day.
    Besides, if Nanase were to do the same thing, any member who centres a single before she grads will start to look bad. Can't let it be a trend.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
  5. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    nanase will forever be my kami oshii , i cant decide how im always excited for the new single , but this time i felt like i just want time to stop for a moment lol.

as naachan kami oshii i would like her center her one last single. it would be my most precious nogi single ever, ill keep supporting the group since there’s still plenty interesting girl onward.

but naachan will always be my top , and i cant agree for her just skipping the last single and come with only 1 b-side center. she took nogi from scratch until top rn , without discrediting any other members , she’s deserved to got the most greatest treatment when graduate (alongside with maiyan) . she’s rising from the least popular member in early days untill reach the top , i just feel she need rewards for all her hardwork in nogi

although i would respects any choice she’ll take in the future regarding the single, in my “bad” side as her oshii , i really want this be the greatest single had done and be the most precious last one for naachan and all her fans.

sorry for any inappropriate words , i still cant think clearly after her graduation. sure i’ll let her go , but i just really want some last special things about her and nogi at the end. and i don’t think 1 b-side center is enough.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Golden Seraphim

Golden Seraphim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I don't think the management will let Nanase do exactly like what Ikoma did. Ikoma is the FACE of Nogizaka while Nanase is the ACE of Nogizaka. Without an F, Nanase can't freely decide anything without management's permission.

Sorry for the bad joke guys :^^;:

• Creative Creative x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  7. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I can understand you feel this way, but is it okay to think of the fans reception to that extent? I believe that can be limiting for the groups artistic freedom and creative expression, things I highly value.
    Even more because the fan base of Nogizaka (or at least a part of it) can be very hard to please, no matter the direction this group will take, there will be complaints. Better to ignore it completely imho.

8. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    to think fans reception until like that was no problem. because if the stigma about centering last single would be bad , it would hurt not only the groups but also the girls itself. there'll be some statement such as "how dare you center the last single when xXx even not centering her last single" . and its no a good image would like to bearer by any girls who's graduating and keep continue in showbizz world.

also , completely ignoring the complaints from fanbase were not a good thing, its already being proved by how so far management deciding some situation such as senbatsu depending from what's happen inside the fandom / what is the demand from the fans , and its completely useful at the end. the group were ultimately rising as time goes on.

then if naachan reject to centering the last single , lets say in the futures maiyan and ashu graduates ( we know idol will definitely graduates right ) then will be some "pressure" for them to left their last single too , since naachan whose alongside them which was considered as the most popular member from nogi already put down the center for her last single.

pissing a very huge fanbase of certain girl , was never be wise option imho. and we know how big naachan fanbase ( with maiyan+ashu too ).

in fact , DD was a thing , but its not as huge as some intl fans think.

the truth was majority of the local fans , would only very care for their oshi alone , its the girl which will be matter , not the groups.

its a little bit unfair and double standard , but yes its the idol fandom, there's some girl should get center for her last single and then obviously there's some which doesnt really need to.

least , the girl which "replaced" naachan in her last single can "triggering" some anger from the fanbase , its not the same condition when maiyan "replacing" ikoma. it applied too when some "big" names graduating in the futures.

• Like Like x 3
  9. VoirDire

VoirDire Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Well, let me just get this out there: I, and im sure many of us here, would be disappointed if nanase wasnt the center for this single (if this really is her last).

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Look, I personally think Nanase will center this single. On the other hand, sorry the way I see it Ikoma passing on center position is fine but Nishino does the same it will be a very huge deal? Is it because there are many fans pissed of Ikoma push and Nanase is such darling for many fans?
    Just for discussion purpose, what if Nanase does decline and this time they give it to Ikuta? Please don't get me wrong. I'm not implying something here or trying to think of a justification for graduating members declining center position. Maybe you would think it's because I'm not a Nishino fan. Well nothing else can make me happier than seeing Ikuta after long years of waiting centering again but honestly, I don't mind if Ikuta never center again, even for graduation. I understand that's just how it goes. So I also think this is one direction that could be somehow unique to Nogi.
    Let me say this to be clear. I don't mind it but will still be surprised if Nishino doesn't center, which means she declined the offer. If that happens, pretty safe to say Maiyan and Ikuchan probably won't center their last single.
    But we might get a Matsumura and Akimoto graduation single in the near future. :D

• Like Like x 2
  11. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I don't think Nanase would decline the center position if management give her the position she deserve. But whatever her decision i'll support her eventhought i want see her as a center A-side for once last time.

Sent from my Redmi 5A using Tapatalk

12. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
  13. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

wow a bday present from Nogi! :cute:

Nanase being center is so obvious it isn't even worth it to get excited for a surprise lol
    But here's hoping the rest of the lineup has a nice shakeup!

Really hoping they go for something ala Kidzuitara Katomoi, her first center.
    I think it really captured the natural melancholic beauty of her.

14. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Yeah it's expected but I still feel disappointed. Only Asuka participating. Iku and Reikaptain they have stage plays, and the usual Maiyan, Nanase,etc. This will be the norm.

How about a non-Nanase center for the 22nd and a 4th Album with some Nanase grad songs? :lol:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Does it really have that impact on ones opportunities in showbizz? Honest question, I don't know.

Listening to wishes from the fandom is a good thing, giving in to complaints is not.

On the other hand, this might pressure Naachan as well to accept the center position.

Sorry, what's DD?

That might explain why my opinions differ from a lot of other fans. I'm here for the music.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    A new 2nd gen in the senbatsu will be good, Yamazaki for exemple.

It will be her first time in a senbatsu

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. warubii

warubii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    warubii666
    Because she’s literally the most popular Nogi member and they gonna milk her till the end lmao

18. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

IMHO,
    i like ikoma decision to not take center for a single where she will graduate (Graduation Single), with only one reason :

- What if that song become famous and maybe it can hit #1 in JRA... just like Influencer
    she want that song to has a complete senbatsu when this kind of event occur.

so because of ikoma, i'm starting to see it objectively for the group.
    and yup i'm not confuse if this single will not be centered by naachan

19. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    apparently, directly were unlikely. but here’s my point , if some mid-popular girl look bad after taking a center , it obviously can hurt her career a little bit. if we’re talked about naachan it wouldnt effect anything since she’s too big. example who was got hurt by bad publicity image ? nakai rika , landed in tons of jobs , but her bad image hurt the ratings of any varieties she’s been regular for.

DaredemoDaisuki , words for them who like lots of member not just a specific single member.

its not a pressure , she’s getting big because of fans and management. when management+fans wants her to center the last single , she should take it. fair enough

my point was they already “listening” the wishes / complaint from certain large fandom. its good and paid well afterall

• Like Like x 1
  20. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    @CrssA Thank you for your explanations. Although I'm still not fond of some of the ways things go in the idol world (or showbizz in general), I guess it can't be helped. It is what it is.