1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 22nd [Kaerimichi wa Toomawari Shitaku Naru] (2018/11/14)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    No, no, no. Not IkuMai please LOL. I doubt the management would even allow that (aside from that, I believe that these two needs to have their own moments). I might be more not surprised if it would be Sayurin/Misa-Maiyan if they continue the combo grad. Maiyan mentioned in a latest interview that the closest members to her are Ikuchan, Sayurin and Misa. I highly doubt they would let IkuMai grad at the same time. It’s like a suicide for the group. There are a lot of IkuMai fans so imagine the number of fans going crazy. Lol

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Who knows, Maiyan might graduate together with Akimoto. Ikuta and Maiyan at the same time? Goodluck surviving that bomb.
    Woah, back to this single. I wonder what the tracklist will look like. Generational songs again, a solo song for Naachan or maybe Naa, Kaz & Yuttan unit, Nanase x Waka?

Last edited: Oct 1, 2018
  3. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    We can't be too sure. It's not really about the age, it's about the career they've built up with the group that's why I can understand the fans trying to predict who's next. The 1st gens are now leaving 1 by 1. It's just a matter of time now and acceptance from us fans. :(

• Like Like x 1
  4. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Man... I used to madly in love to this emo duo, esp bcs of this song

if the video does not show watch the video here

They were paired on some MV, and look very good on screen.

• Creative Creative x 1
  5. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    This is true. Age doesn’t really matter that much anymore. This is the reason why IkuMai are always predicted to grad next since last year. Ikuchan is also fairly young. She’s actually just a year older than Ashu and Hoshino but she was expected to grad next many times. I’m sure Naachan and Waka was offered something that can make their career much better. I feel so sad because of their double grad, but they done a lot for the group, and now, they also deserve to achieve something for themselves. :)

6. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Not surprised to see another graduation announcement. With Waka and Nanase leaving two spots in senbatsu , you could say no one was really shafted as we all know Miona would be back to 1st row after Nanase grads, and Momoko would most likely take Waka's position, leaving two spots in senbatsu for Ayane and Renka. If they promote this single after WakaNana graduate they would most definitely be included. That's my hopeful thinking though lol.

On the subject of 2nd gen.. it's a shame they were never pushed as hard as 3rd gen. But I take 3rd gen's success as management learning from their past mistakes with 2nd gen. They don't want to ruin 3rd gens momentum, especially with so many staple senbatsu 1st gen graduating and the arrival of 4th gen. They need to push the popular 3rd gens now so that when the oldies graduate, the blow isn't as heavy. Nogi is essentially doing what everyone wanted AKB to do when their 1st-3rd gen's were dropping like flies. As nice as it would be to see the 2nd gen members in senbatsu, it makes more sense to have a popular 3rd gen who will likely stay in the group for at least another 3-4 years take that senbatsu space instead. With that in mind, seeing three 3rd gens in the front row is great. It shows not only do they listen to fans and reward the most popular members, but they're also serious in pushing 3rd gen and making them senbatsu (fukujin) staple. It's because of this that I'm not worried about Nanase's grad. It's why I'm not worried about Maiyan's or Ikuchan's or any other fukujin members graduation because I know their spots will be filed with the future of Nogi.
    On that note, RIRIAAAA!!! :cry2:
    Finally, a senbatsu position! I'm so happy! :cute:
    She may be at the back row but I hope her presence is known greatly when the group performs and people notice her <3

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Kodama

Kodama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    IkuMai next I think, early next year. They seem to be going out in pairs....

Management are scrambling to get the 3rd gens ready hence the inclusion of as many as they can in this song

8. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    I was beyond ecstatic about Hoshino’s return to Fukujin but then someone in this thread pointed something that cancelled my celebration lmao why

On the other hand, YASSS RIRIAAA!!!!! Tbh when reading the senbatsu list i was like “OMG YES MIRIA FINALLY” but then turnt out it was Riria. Still very happy since both are equally 2nd on my Nogi oshi list

9. Edward900

Edward900 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Finally Nanase solo center, and I am glad to see so many 3rd gen members.
    I always like Denchan haha, she may not be in my Fab Gen 3 quartet, but definitely a member I like a lot lol.

10. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    although lot of people’s predicting maiyan will grad early , idk im not surprised if its gone wrong.

she seems enjoying her career as an idol , its only my lowkey intuition that she’ll be long last enough inside the groups. she’s graduating from her official model jobs , but i think she’s somehow more lively in nogi-related events ? she still enjoyed her offshore girl performances in sendai , and being able to re-scheduled her schedules to being able perform at summer tour.

same goes with ringo , if she’s considering to graduate she’ll already graduate from few years ago imo.

as we lost 3 high profile members this year ( ikoma , naachan and wakasama ) , its a coincidence that was same amount with last year ( nanamin , himetan and bebitan although himetan was not 100% perma senbatsu) im not surprised if next year is gonna be 3 also , but tbh i dont see it was maiyan or ringo.

11. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

@CrssA I'm inclined to agree. I actually feel like maiyan is re-committing to nogi activities rather than pulling away.

She's been huge in the japanese modelling insustry for years already, so i struggle to see how graduating is really going to further that end. She's expressed in the last couple of years that she'd like to try acting more, but that's a fairly recent development and perhaps more about diversifying her work rather than being committed to it to the point of wanting to pursue it exclusively.

12. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I wonder how the management will handle this single. I've been hoping Suika get a song and now there will be another unit abandoned by their leader. Would Wakasama Gundan get a new song? Naachan solo? Or maybe Naachan x Waka?

13. Er_Bule

Er_Bule Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    wow, there's so many things happen to this single. i still can't believe that this single will be the last for Nanase and Wakasama. one thing that im curious is, what kind of MV they will make? before, i predict the MV will be about Nanase and Maiyan (since these two were the Ace of the group). but then Wakasama announce her graduation. so im really curious about it.

14. kanonBear

kanonBear Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I find it interesting that Naachan's 2 best buddies (Yuttan & Kaz) flank the 3rd row. Perhaps wishful thinking, but I hope the choreography involves some sort of interaction between them and the center.

• Like Like x 1
  15. NyanNyan's Pet

They form a triangle with Waka in the middle :D

• Creative Creative x 1
  16. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I really hope Junna will take Nanase position for that but it's very unlikely. So my bet goes to Yodachan :D

18. NyanNyan's Pet

Yoda and Mizuki and Umezawa. Don't forget Momoko. I think they can manage the distribution.

19. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I volunteer Miria-chan! Throw some love at Million Love!!!!!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Mizuki: Kizuitara Kataomoi, Inochi wa Utsukushii, Influencer
    Yoda: Natsu no Free & Easy, ImaHana, ItsukaDekiru