Single Nogizaka46 23rd [Sing Out!] (2019/05/29)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    When Ashu said that it's like "synchronicity 2.0", I never expected it to be this similar. The song and MV is good but somehow, it's not on par with Influcencer and Synchronicity.

I also feel that Seishiro's choreography has been limited. The true power of his choreography was in Influencer which made some members cry due to its difficulty. That was the kind of choreography that takes months to learn fully or master and they can't do that now due to their busy schedules. In the case of Synchronicity, they toned down the dance though it didn't really hurt the quality since the song is nice to begin with. In the case of Sing Out!, I can say that this kind of choreography won't work the 2nd time. I just wished they were more creative instead.

But still we haven't heard the other songs of this single yet. I'm really expecting Unders (and the other songs) to redeem the main song.

EDIT: Apart from what I said, this is all I need ;)
    wholesome.png

Last edited: May 3, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    from a cinematography stand point, i think the MV is very good. good usage of space, and lighting making us focus on only the members. the camera movement is also very good, its fluid and dynamic. and the editing is also very good, i especially like the fade to black gap they put in some of the shots, that's a small but good detail to add. it also has a Principal feel to it, which i also really like.
    it is a bit too similar to synchronicity though, which is definitely a minus. and the fact that we barely see anyone other than the front 7, is also a minus
    but overall, i honestly really like it

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    They tried hard to make another Synchronicity since that single became so popular. Maybe I need more time to like this song since the last year singles are so badass.

Since Sayonara no Imi:
    Influencer (best)
    Nigemizu (not my taste)
    Itsuka Dekiru... (not my taste)
    Synchronicity (best)
    Jikochuu de Ikou (best)
    Kaerimichi... (good)
    Sing Out (not (yet) my taste)

4. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    The morning preview earlier didn't do it justice, this MV elevates the song to a new heights.
    The choreography, the tone, the screen time.

It looks low budget, but is way classier than the one that is high budgeted like Jikochuu that was shot abroad. Outclassed by light years.

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I like Kimi no Na wa Kibou's MV more even the setting is just documentary like video. Sing Out!'s MV is just too cheap and crowd. I can't barely see the members face except the front-liners but the extras... Synchronicity is cheap too but elegant and aestetics.

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. nhs97

nhs97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    I was hoping for much more darker song. This song give a peaceful vibe and the mv suits this song very well! Though the repeated choreography from synchronicity is a big no no. Still Asuka did a very good job!
    Smile everyone!

7. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Wrong group, dude.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. blindastaroth

blindastaroth Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka
    Twitter:
    BlindAstaroth
    Some european painter did this...
    OH WAIT!
    Is just a screenshot from the MV

59285528_653957518358711_5266451669578678272_n.png

• Like Like x 4
  9. outkastband

outkastband Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    does the MV director same as synchronicity?
    it really looks like synchronicity.

in ashu's solo dance part, i can imagine if it was ikoma.
    ikoma's solo part in against is too strong.

10. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Yes, both MVs were directed by Ikeda Kazuma

11. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Overall I really like the MV and the dance, the MV really enhances the song. The only drawbacks of course too much similarity with Synchronicity.
    If only Seishiro make the dance more original, this is going to be even better.

12. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Ok I like genuinely love the verses before the chorus, but the rest of the song is just ok. Sometimes Nogi brings out legit bangers (influencer) but other times I just sort think the song is ok and even forgot some songs were released lol.

Still, it's a good song and the MV is nice. I like the choreography.

13. nhs97

nhs97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    I mean I want influencer or Inochi wa utsukushii kind of concept

14. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Too much like Synchro, but I like it nonetheless. :^^;:

Ikuchan really has some beautiful lines when it comes to this type of choreography. That IkuKaz dance was beautiful, made even more so by the huge smiles on their faces.

Is there any reason why IkuMai (who both look gorgeous in ponytails, btw) are the only ones wearing white skirts and not some shade of purple like the rest of the group was? :confused:

15. DIO

DIO Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaaya
    i thought this were Battle of Winterfell

16. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Ikuchan showed that she is a ballerina afterall [hehe]

For the costume of IkuMai, I would take it (maybe) like a symbol that right now, we can say that her and Maiyan are doing the best with their careers and sadly, the most ready to go on their own. I could say it’s to show that they are the pillars right now who are there to support Ashu as the center and the future leader of the group? The part where Maiyan and Ikuchan held each others arms like a bridge and Ashu leaned to that “bridge” somehow gives me more of an idea like that. What I said my not really be the correct explanation, but I’m sure there is an obvious meaning behind why their tops are standing out compared to the others. If not for the choreo, you would even think that they are W-center lol, but that’s another story.

Well, just my thought about that:)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  17. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    the song itself is kinda pop..not mellow..why the dance cant be just like usual pop dance?

18. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

MV:

OH my......
    This really takes my breath LOL

Looks so gorgeous, it feels like i've been watching a Short clip from a Musical Theater, Totally love this.
    The decision to give different costume for each member is wise. Its like every member has their own role.
    The screen timing is fair enough.

Whoops, this will remind you of synchro,influ,kaerimichi wa
    or at least for me. The choreographer is the same as before.. seishiro
    I have to say this but his taste suits nogi's image, what do you think guys???

and from this MV, i can say, "Welcome to a new era, Musical Nogizaka" LOL
    the previous is the "Model Nogizaka"...
    Suddenly missing, maimai nanamin ikoma himetan marika waka naachan eto

not to be so exaggerated of this MV, but it suits my taste and already fall in love with it since watching the MV for the 1st time :)

*PS:
    Please pay attention to manatsu costume :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Well, to sum up, Sing Out! is similar to Influencer and Synchronicity, there were a lot of negative opinions about them when they came out (check out their threads if you guys don't believe me). Result? You guys already knew about the 2 previous songs. This time, the result will likely be the same.~

P/S: Am I the only one who badly wants to clap along with the rhythm but can't b/c I am still at work?

Last edited: May 3, 2019
  20. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    The song is okay. I didn't listen to radio rip, so this mv was my first time. And it is okay song. Not as amazing as Influencer of Synchro, though.

The MV is okay. I like the stage. But I have to use my Byakugan to find Kubo. Usually, I use it when I watch Keya MV in order to find Uemura. So, this is the first Nogi MV where I have to use it.:p

The dance is predictable. Maybe this is the effect of exclusive spring choreographer.

Overall, this is okay song and MV. It is not as epic as my predictions few pages back. [hehe]
    Now, waiting for Under MV and song. I won't put my expectations too high. As long as I can see Under members, that is good for me. :1st:

• Like Like x 3