1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 23rd [Sing Out!] (2019/05/29)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 31, 2019.

1. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Cute and calm MV. Love it.

Somehow it's remind me to guru-guru curtain.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    It's okay. I guess. I do like they only go 2 rows most of the time. Yo, but I didn't see Mio too much. This needs more Yakubo.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ritto2908

ritto2908 Member

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    I thought Kakki was the center at the beginning...she did draw her impressive art on the chalkboard. Kinda like the MV, but Sanbanme No Kaze is still my favorite. I guess we know who is going to be center of the 24th single.

4. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Who is your preferred center in this case?

5. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

FB_IMG_1558504979682.jpg
    I see some parallel .

6. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Melody-wise the song is not too impressive. Kinda forgettable. The girls have nice singing voice though combined! Whereas Sanbanme no Kaze is a good song, their voices combined sounds heavy. The sound of Under's songs also started to change once the 3rd gen came in. Esp now that the good singers in the Under have graduated it's getting lonely (Karin, Chiharu, Nojo, Kawamura).

Anyway the 4th gen looks cute. Doesn't have enough Hayakawa and Yakubo. And Hayakawa looks different in the MV. Maybe it's just me, her facial structure is so complicated for my low-quality facial recognition ability. When she popped up and smiled I was like "who is this girl? Kanagawa?" (Kanagawa is also another member I can't recongise easily).

BTW!

DID I READ THIS RIGHT?? NO MV FOR UNDER'S SONG IN THIS SINGLE??
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Sing_Out!

Last edited: May 22, 2019
  7. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    PV wise, I prefer 4th gen than 3rd gen. But Sanbanme is the better song, no contest, also it has a really nice dance.

Wow, only 10 members in Under. Is this the smallest number of members so far?
    It's really bad for Unders 2 times in a row. First no new song in the 4th album. Now no PV and they are NOT in any of the unit songs :cold:

Edit: ok, at least they have PV this time, would be interesting with the small number of Unders...

Last edited: May 22, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

It says they will get an MV.

9. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Thank heavens. No Under MV means I'm gonna riot.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Goodness, thank you. I am also going to riot if they don't give Unders MV. That wiki should get updated. Then the only MV preview we haven't got to see is Kassouro. Usually Under songs is in Type C so if that notes were true, this will be the rare case (if not first time) they are in Type A.

11. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Under song is the main coupling song this time iirc. So it'll be weird if they don't get an MV.

12. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Usually the main coupling song is another song by senbatsu, and that one usually doesn't have an MV. We have another MV already for the other Type A coupling song (Noyouna Sonzai). Here is hoping that the wiki is just wrong.

13. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I would probably pick Tsutsui Ayame as 4th gen ace.
    She's the youngest but has already a beautiful pure Nogi aura, looks so mature and seems liked by fans too.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Yes. But from the last 3 single it's always get an MV. So i hope this time they will get it too. Management can't be more rude to UG :gavel:

15. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    Yeah I mentioned the corrections to the wiki page for the single, but that point about the Kassouro MV was obviously missed by the wiki editors. :^^;:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Imagine being left out of the last Album, reduced members to 10, then no MV for this single. That's brutal. Just when I was wondering if the setting is a runway. Who knows tomorrow Under MV is already here.

I like the simple MV of 4th gen. But the final pose of the front 3 looks awkward. For a moment I thought it's Kaki center. Ayame just too cute.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    • Like Like x 2
  18. nogijinja

nogijinja Kenkyuusei

Looks really good! (Nakamura dances like a cross between Marika and Shiraishi - good to see her on the front row.)

19. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    Very nice! Terada Ranze is center for the next MV. A lot of new opportunities are rising and it looks good. I'll wait to see the full MV but nevertheless this is good news.

20. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Under Members

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 2