1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 23rd [Sing Out!] (2019/05/29)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 31, 2019.

1. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Really love the alternate costume

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Story in ModelPress with 14 images and the setlist (previously posted)

"The performance is held to commemorate the release of Nogizaka46 's 23rd single "Sing Out!" (Released on May 29). It will be 3 Days performance at Yokohama Arena, which will be the first time in about 5 years in solo performances, the first day (24th) is under, the second day (25th) is 4 classes, the last day (26th) is divided into selected shows It has been three days with different contents.

Karin Ito of graduation announcement surprise appearance
    When Ito appeared, cheers blew from the hall. "

Screen Shot 2019-05-26 at 8.37.29 AM.png

https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1840837

More stories:
    https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1840829
    https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1840813
    https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1840795
    and oricon
    https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2136181/full/

Last edited: May 27, 2019
    • Like Like x 6
  3. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    My song ranking after listening the single several times.
    1. Sing Out
    I keep repeating this song everyday since it was released on radio until right now.
    2. Yonbanme no Hikari
    Unpopular opinion, I like this song more than Sanbanme no Kaze.
    3. Heikousen
    3rd gen usually got a bubbly idolish song. But this song is different. It's more mature. I like it.
    4. Kassouro
    Not the best under song. But it's a great song.
    5. Am I Loving
    Recently, Miona got some pretty good unit songs. This is one of the best of her unit songs.
    6. No You no Sonzai
    Pretty nice.
    7. Aimai
    The only song I don't like in this single. I feel that Ikuchan often got pretty shit unit songs, which is shame. She got some of the best solo songs but her unit songs is meh. I think the only great unit songs from her is Kumo ni Nareba ii.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I really like Sing Out! by a far margin compared to the b-sides this time. I don't even have favorite B-sides this time. Heikousen, Yonbanme no Hikari, No you na Sonzai and Kassouro are just okay. Don't like Aimai and Am I Loving.
    But I think they do a great job with the PV this time, really like Sing Out, Heikousen and No You na Sonzai PV.

• Like Like x 2
  5. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I'm just glad the two songs that got no MV are the ones I didnt like. Sing out hands down the best like it keeps on getting better everytime I listen to it. I love all performances so far and there is one certain reason why. I like Under, Heikousen and 4th gen. No you na, a little (really wish it's Ikuta)

^^Yeah it's a shame looking back at all of Ikuchan's unit songs, there's very few that I like. And I already expect not to like the one for this single as well.

• Like Like x 1
  6. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I watch Yonbame no Hikari, and I miss Sanbame no Kaze. 4th gen's first impression is so passive and bland compared to 3rd gen's freshness.

I have the feeling that they should've waited for a 4th gen, it doesn't feel that needed atm like it was the 3rd one. Maybe in 2020 would have been better. Keya's new gen is overshadowing them too.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: May 29, 2019
    • Disagree Disagree x 8
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  7. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

"Oh sh*t! Here we go again.."

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Jubiru

Jubiru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Why don't you just go to Keya thread to praise them and let go of our 4th gen kids?

• Winner x 10
    • Like x 4
    • Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Old x 1
  9. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Not so happy with my photos but oh well.

9D88B914-F4CF-42D5-8643-7C32F02A85F5.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  10. loly.ice.bonbon

loly.ice.bonbon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakuraireika
    With the release of the single, now they remove all the b-sides PV from youtube channel, and starting to upload the Short Ver. instead. Hopefully they will not remove the Sing Out! PV from youtube yet. The world need to know them more.

Also hoping the Single will be available soon in worldwide Spotify, with removal of the b-side PV I can't hear the B-side anymore :-(.

--

I don't know if this should be asking here, but I consider to buy their single. For International shipping, where do you recommend to buy it? There is a seller on my local online shop, but the price is double if compare to CD Japan. Is CD Japan is recommended?

11. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    They usually let the title track full mv, only the b-sides. CDJapan is recommended, I think. It's always packaged nicely. Although for me, it tends to come late, maybe 2-5 days after the release.

12. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
  13. Hotsushikun

Hotsushikun Kenkyuusei

All of the Nogizaka46 full MV have been region blocked and instead replaced it with short MVs, here are all of the MVs:

I mean this is no fair, why is this Japan's type of business practice look so strange. The issues about this short MVs won't have lot of viewerships at all.

14. BarneyInvisible

BarneyInvisible Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Why did they delete のような存在 and 平行線 full video and posted only short ver?

^ Dont know if region blocked or not, Im in Japan, and cant see the full videos in their channel.

15. Hotsushikun

Hotsushikun Kenkyuusei

I wish if Nogizaka46's label, Sony Music Japan, uploaded these MVs in Vevo, not the unVevo itself.

from a mod: you have been told before not to double post, both by other posters and by a mod. You need to follow the rules. Edit is there as an option for a reason.

Because the album Sing Out! came out and they ended up removing it and replace it short MVs, the posting short MVs is likely done to limit its piracy in Japan.

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2019
  16. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I think it's fine as long as they don't remove Sing Out! or geoblock it after a couple of months, like they did with Kaerimichi.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

It's usual things that they will remove the coupling song MV's and replace it with short ver.

18. tmkeh

tmkeh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurasayuri
    Speaking of those short versions.

Anyone uses Apple Music?
    (My account is Japanese)

I never actually paid attention, but now I’ve realised that on AM there are MVs for the singles’ title songs only.
    I can watch Sing Out alright, but のような存在 is just not there. I guess, MVs for coupling songs are not available.

So the only way to access the MVs legally is to buy the single on a CD/Bluray?
    I don’t mind buying singles I like, I often do, but I cannot say it’s very convenient.

19. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    First day sales

Kaerimichi first day was 822,049

• Informative Informative x 3
  20. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    We have new members doing handshakes so probably I expected a bit more, but it should increase in the long run.