1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 23rd [Sing Out!] (2019/05/29)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I'm not so sure about everyone else, but it's just my opinion that Yamashita should get center soon. What better time than now? Although with news about her health and seemingly being overworked, I'm not so sure if she can handle it.

2. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    Can we please not talk about techi....
    I don't want any toxicity in this thread

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Fixed it! :D

• Winner Winner x 10
  4. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Just saying the group dynamics are different, not trying to hate on Techi.

5. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    The thing is, even saying the name could result in a lot of toxicity unless you say that she's a goddess and the greatest idol of all time. I learn that from experience, so now i don't even have the guts to say her name in any of my videos

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    This toxicity around Techi goes both ways, with people immediately turning to snark and undermining her whenever someone mentions her, as we've already seen in some replies above.

Anyway, the reason why I personally think Mizuki might be the center is that she (along with Yoda) is the most popular 3rd gen member and considering the mass exodus from the 1st gen members I think Nogi's management might be going to put more spotlight to 3rd gen members (last year only 1st gen centered and, well, we already know management's attitude towards 2nd gen). Like I said, I don't think Maiyan will graduate so soon after Nanase but I can see her graduating later in the year and thus getting a graduation single. I really hope Nogi gets three singles this year though, I know a single release in late May makes it sound highly unlikely but I think it can be done. So if it is three singles it could be Mizuki/Yoda center - 4th gen airdrop ? - Maiyan.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2019
  7. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Simple question. What is a center in an idol group?

8. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    Based on how I understood it as a long time fan, a center is simply the representative of the whole group for that particular single (or song). :)

9. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I like to see Yoda center this single.
    I'd be more confident about Yamashita if she didn't center SakaAKB.

I think (hope) we'll get 3 single this year. Releasing a single after an Album after a month. Why rush it if they only have 2 more single to release? Anyway, who knows....

Keeping Kubo UG is an insult. They would have already made her center UG last single but it didn't happen so I think that's enough UG for her. She's already have this special aura. Nothing to gain staying UG.
    Remember, Miona was dropped to UG and Ashu's situation before is a lot different specially with the members left at present.
    Sorry for my strong response. It's obvious why. Though I do understand your thinking. That's exactly what I thought last single. It should have been done on the 22nd not this coming 23rd.

About Senbatsu I just wish when it comes to 3rd gen, just go with their top 5. It's hard for me to believe they will put Ayati, Mukai or Reno over other more popular members. No disrespect, I like two of these girls here. I don't think there will be any new 2nd gen Senbatsu. One reason why I don't feel comfortable having another 1st time 3rd gen Senbatsu. Maybe Kiichan or Ranze, I wish for Ayane.

But if they want to experiment I don't mind putting 4th gen to Senbatsu but of course their top girls only. Maybe 2 is enough, 3 max. Too many graduation anyway. Unless they give 4th gen their 2nd song. Expect a smaller Senbatsu/UG.

Now I'm scared to hear Ikuchan center

Last edited: Apr 2, 2019
  10. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    what I meant was she needs to center more a-sides ASIDE from her graduation single ._.

11. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    An Ikuchan center, at this point, would 99% mean that it's gonna be her graduation single, so I hope it doesn't happen anytime soon.
    However, I don't think we're gonna have a grad single this time. Management would wait until this fall.

12. NyanNyan's Pet

@Mikuriin I know what you mean :^^;:
    It's crazy right? After 12 more single, not a single center for her. But as others have discussed already, guess it can't be helped.
    I agree with @SteCola it's 99% graduation for her next center position. I'm sure it's 99% not her this 23rd. Or else it's time to cry :^O^:

13. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    8D26CD13-4E14-4BFC-A378-62A04AF58469.jpeg

Kiichan for fukujin? yes please <3

14. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    all those girls seems will be in the single senbatsu, but 12 girls in fukujin? either it is true or kiichan and hoshimina is just the regular senbatsu.

15. NyanNyan's Pet

The past 3 single have 14, before that iirc 12, sometimes 11. Fukujin doesn't mean much these days. But if that image is any indication of this coming Senbatsu, it'll be interesting to see who are the other members. Could be 18 or 19 member Senbatsu. W-center Maiyan/Ashu?

16. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

I'm pretty interested in the centre announcement for this single because you can make a strong argument for and against a lot of different girls taking it. Only Ashu and Maiyan should be out of the running imo as both got their second solo centre last year and are the only members left to have centred more than once (3 and 4 times respectively if we include W-center).

If I had to pick my frontruners it would be Hori and Yamashita.

Also, I'm fully expecting a 4th gen centre airdrop on the 24th single.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    • Like Like x 6
  18. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    denchan stay is quite absurd though..she isnt giving prominent or grand impression so far..

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Yes, please! :cute:

20. NyanNyan's Pet

Let me try this. I'm just gonna use that Nogikoi image ikki posted then add that rumour about Miria, Zaki and Denchan.

[​IMG]

Again, let me clear myself. I just used the above posts as reference.

I'm not trying to start a rumour of my own and I'm not saying this is or should be the Senbatsu line-up for 23rd Single. I'm not trying to imply W-center, like I said I used that Nogikoi image and the formation on the 3rd row are random so please don't hurt me...

Ok let's say Kubo and Kiichan gets in (my only wish for this Senbatsu). So I'm doing the math, for now I will drop Riria. I'm kinda worried here to be honest.

I came up with 9 first gen who I believe are all locked in. Five 2nd gen with the addition of Miria and Rena plus Kiichan. And six 3rd gens which I prefer to be limited to five. Their top 5 are powerhouse but Denchan based on 4th Album HS result have a little edge over Riria.

So that's 20 members for Senbatsu which makes me a bit concerned. Kanarin, Chima, Maya, Junna, KTK, Ayane, Ranze, Riria, Renka, Tamami, Reno, Mukai, Ayati are the ones left for a total of 13. To somehow even up the number, remove some from Senbatsu but who?

Ok it's gonna be 17 to 16 with 3 moved out, 18 to 15 if you remove only two. But in the past we have a smaller UG, cmiiw. So what if they keep UG small. Wait, we still have 4th gen. What about them, are they left out and stay as a unit? Or will management go big 22-22? Now my mind is playing. Will it be possible to see a couple of 4th gen for this coming Senbatsu?

I will keep this line-up and see how close it is to the actual 23rd Senbatsu. I'm prepared to be shocked, hopefully in a good way. And btw, I'd rather give a spot to Higuchi, Ayane or Ranze than keep Denchan in. Sorry, just my opinion.

• Like Like x 5