1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 23rd [Sing Out!] (2019/05/29)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Would love to hear the story of that. LOL.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

epic :^O^:

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    • Like Like x 2
  4. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    The time between the sailor moon perf and sing out was short i think....
    So host talking to the guests including some Nogichans , Maiyan, Iku, Ashu ,etc i think it was about how to refresh ... Iku answered I eat ice cream? in the morning ... then after Nogichans exit to prepare for perf ... some talk with other guests .... host then says time for Nogi perf ... then oh sorry not yet ready ... waited few more seconds then announces again Nogi perf sing-out and .... voila Kaz! :^O^:

Before sailor moon perf, Ashu,Iku,Reika,Kubo,Miona performed with other artists too, some 1970s? song...

• Informative Informative x 2
  5. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Utacon

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 5
  6. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

May someone kindly tell me the name of smiling girl behind Maiyan? Is this girl Higuchi Hina? Just think she is gorgeous, totally catch my attention.

To avoid out of topic, I think Sing out is kinda an interesting song, the tempo/melody seems a little bit slow for my taste, if only it is speeded up the chorus like 1.15x. And the choreo is beautiful as usual

• Like Like x 1
  7. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Yes, it's her.

8. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Yes it's Hinachima :)

9. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Yes, it's Miss Higuchi!

And yes, she is indeed gorgeous. :blush:

10. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I think, looking at their early days, Hinachima is the one who made the bigger beauty progress. The gap is impressive, not that she was ugly before, but now I think she's one of the prettiest.

Hope she'll have a chance to be senbatsu again, the fact that she's the one taking Sayuringo's(?) spot is a good sign.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Any reason for Ringos absence for their live performances?

12. BarneyInvisible

BarneyInvisible Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    busy schedule?

thats why Higuchi came to replace?

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Ah yea she was seen overseas

• Useful Useful x 1
  14. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    can you guys view this? another version

if the video does not show watch the video here

15. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    • Like Like x 4
  16. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Region blocked as well.
    I'd prefer the Zukki version from the latest Koujichuu, though :^O^:

17. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    Thanks ryandtw, looks like I didn't need to add the Streamable link for this one. :D

18. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I gave the single lots of spins, let the songs sink in properly and formed an opinion. Although the 4th album was a bit of a letdown, the singles for the past 2 years have been really strong. How about the 23rd? Let’s find out!

Sing Out!

First thing I heard of this song was the outro when they were teasing the song. Although only the rhythm, it was really strong. But it was also a bit misleading, because I had totally different expectations of the song. The rhythm is there throughout the whole song, but it is a it drowned by the strings, synth leads and vocals. Only the claps are clearly audible. I think it would have benefited the song if the lows were mixed more prominently, and the stomps would have made more impact. Other than that, I am very positive about this A-side. A little side step from their usual sound never hurt the group, and this gospel influenced song does strengthen its message of happiness. I’m not sure yet if it is on the same level as Jikochuu, but time will tell.

Kassouro

This song is a bit of a disappointment. The Under song Nichijou from the previous single set the bar really, really high. And although it is not fair to compare them, I did… (sorry). It’s not a bad song, the twangy guitars and spacy synths make a relaxing atmosphere. Vocal lines are distributed properly and are more distinct than usual, probably because of the smaller size of this single’s Under. But it’s also a song that misses a bit of drama, tension or action that is present on many of the Under songs.

Nojouna Sonzai

We are staying in laidback territory. Instrumentally, the song has no real surprises and just proceeds with a simple, steady rhythm. The vocals are another story. There is lots of diversity and this does safe the song from being an uninspired tune. Maiyan’s and Ashu’s voices blend well together, but also add tons of atmosphere.

Am I Loving?

A more uptempo song, with a more familiar sound than previous songs. I really dig the chorus, which brings a smile to my face. The vocals going back and forth, the instrumentals going all over the place and build up to a satisfying climax… good stuff! But the vocals are what really make this song. Each and every line is perfect, the five voices are really distinct and add their own touch to the song. There is one of them that really sticks out because of her soft and dreamy sound. I don’t know who this is though, since I can’t match the voices to the girls… maybe someone knows? She sings lines such as “Konna shoujou hajimete nanda yo, fuan ni naru darou”. This might be my favorite song of this single.

Heikousen

A nice, well paced song. It starts with Momoko’s epic vocal sorcery, which is half the battle. The verses do some interesting stuff rhythmically, and flow nicely into the catchy choruses. Also, is this the first Nogi song to feature a hammond organ? Nice touch. There are also some nice meandering vocal lines and some cool sped up melodies.

Yonbanme no Hikari

I always thought Kiss no Shuriken was a bit of a false start, considering the epicness of the 3rd gen first song. The title of this one raises expectations, and although these expectations aren’t met, it is a step up from their 4th album introduction. Especially the chorus has some hints of greatness, and emits a positive spirit. I also like the bridge, in which someone really likes to slam the snare. Vocally, it’s decent, but nothing groundbreaking.

Aimai

Now this is something different. A dreamy and spacy soundscape, odd rhythms and experimental vocals. The synth lead during the bridge is lovely, and far too short. Apple’s vocals are otherworldly as always, but treading new territories as well. Ikuchan does what she does best. Together, they have a nice chemistry and the combination works well for this kind of song.

Conclusion

This single has a very strong A-side, but as a whole, it is a bit lacking. There are some other good songs on this, but it lacks a true godlike song. And that’s a first in two years. This doesn’t mean that this single is a disappointment though, because there are plenty of noteworthy moments.

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 3
  19. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    It's definitely interesting reading everyone's different tastes and opinions on the songs. I also appreciate people taking the time to do so.

• Like Like x 1
  20. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Am I Loving is the godlike song.