1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 23rd [Sing Out!] (2019/05/29)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 31, 2019.

1. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Even i like if they keep 4th gen as a unit like they do with 3rd gen, rather drop number of senbatsu i'd like if they promote some of them to strengthen UG. But like you said, Fuusen have 12 member and imho it's one of the best under song and formation so it's not a big deal if they have small UG.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Did someone say senbatsu predictions? No? I have no clue who'll make it in or not, but I do know how I want to see the front line....

I'm gonna go with a 19 member senbatsu so that it's a 5-7-7 formation...

Asuka, Ikuta, Yamashita, Maiyan, Kaz...

Yamashita center!!

Depending on work load and if she's still doing Les Mis, if Ikuta is absent, then she can be subbed by the Under center, Kubo...

The other 14 is left to reader as an exercise...

3. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Hard to imagine Asuka is far away from center position today, as hard to imagine Nanase on that position.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I won't be surprised if Asuka ends up at center again. But I'll be delighted if it's Yoda.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

If it's not Asuka, whoever will be the center, Asuka will be on her right or left side.

I don't mind whoever get the center position, but from the deepest of my heart i hope it'll be Hori. She'll need management help to promote her movie.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. NyanNyan's Pet

well it seems ikuchan is not gonna get her 2nd until she graduates (good lord i hope it's not too soon) i'm actually gonna be happy for hori if she get hers. she mighr not be my 1st or 2nd choice, now that you mention it she's next on my list for center.

7. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    I think Miona will get her 2nd before Iku. I personally prefer AshuMiona Wcenter, but Miona solo center is nice too.

About Iku graduation, I dont see her graduate soon, not within 2 year. And media already expect her to be the next face after Maiyan. Like this and others. Even if that prediction about Asadora heroine come true, management probably will just let her hiatus for half year or more.

• Like Like x 2
  8. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Is it Asadora that big in musical stage?

9. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I played around with n46sim.com a bit and came up with this senbatsu.
    It's what I would like to see without straying too far from what is a believable selection. It's quite hard to make and since I opted for a 19 member senbatsu, I had to make some tough decisions.
    But it's fun to speculate and if it's something like below, I am happy.

senbatsu.PNG

10. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Asadora isn't a musical, it's a morning drama broadcasted by NHK and usually has an up and coming actress in the lead role. The asadora currently airing has Hirose Suzu as the lead. If Ikuchan might be an Asadora heroine it won't be until the second half of next year, because the actresses for the next two asadoras have already been announced.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 2
  11. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Wasn't she 2nd from end in Synchronicity front line? Yes, I believe she was. It was Ikuta-Maiyan-Nanase center three. It's very easy to imagine Asuka far from center as the top 5 Nogi is very strong. (Top 5 in my opinion: Maiyan, Asuka, Ikuta, Miona, Yamashita) Two someones from top 5 are going to end up on the end, and it will never be Maiyan.

Nanase would not have been that far from center because she was 2nd Ace of Nogi and the premiere center. She would always out rank the other 4 from my top 5.

If next asadora actress slot is more than a year away, can we include Yamashita in that?

12. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I thought it's a musical :oops:

@Generic_User i think you get me wrong. Yes she's on 2nd from end in Synchronicity, but does Nanase has leave at that time? No. Nanase never been far away from center because she's the double ace with Maiyan so does with Asuka, right now. I mean after Nanase leave.

You wouldn't be the center for half of all the song in a concert if it's mean nothing. I'm not saying the other is inferior against Asuka but you can see on that cover, she's the center next to Maiyan.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    yes but nanase and ikoma were still around during synchronicity and it was supposed to be ikoma center but she refused so they went with maiyan and put ikoma as 2nd row center which was ikuchan's original position

i'm sure asuka and maiyan will be top 3 position until they graduate

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    I dont think Mizuki fit to the role. The asadora titled Eru, to be air start from spring 2020. Kubota Masataka play the lead role and they need actress who can sing to play Kinko, his wife. Kinko in real life was a musical actress. That's why Iku among young actress on the prediction. In other note, once when she were promoting LesMis on NHK afternoon show, the host said Iku just fit to be asadora heroine. But no body know whether she take the audition or not.

Considering she is like Sony x TohoStage project right now, they probably push her. If not for this asadora, it can be next disney princess movie. Takahata Mitsuki and Shirota Yu was dub for Cinderella, Kanda Sayaka and Matsu Takako for Frozen, then Kun Natsumi and Yamazaki Ikusaburo for Beauty and the Beast. Young Toho musical stars were pushed to these things.

15. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Expecting a good song then. So far all of his works (Influencer and Synchronicity) has won JRA.

• Agree Agree x 4
  16. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Yeah Asuka will definitely be at least next to center. She is like the ultimate ace these days after Nanase grad.
    Personally I would be ok if she become the center again provided it's not another summer song (it's probably too early anyway). A cool song like Influencer would be good for her.
    Miona center or W-center with Ashu would be nice too.

• Like Like x 4
  17. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    23rd single senbatsu rumor?! :eek:
    https://twitter.com/Rusted_Van/status/1114424318161592320

Edit: There could be a high possibility that this could either be an Ashu or Shiraishi center. Though, of all those choreographies that Seishiro did, Shiraishi was always (or one of) the center.

Seishiro + Shiraishi = JRA :1st:

• Like Like x 4
  18. NyanNyan's Pet

1: Shiraishi Asuka Ikuta Matsumura Akimoto Takayama Sakurai Inoue Hoshino (9)
    2: Hori Shinuchi Kitano Terada Watanabe (5)
    3: Yoda Yamashita Umezawa Kubo Sato Iwamoto Momoko(7)
    Is this 21?

I just used google to translate that link but Momoko's name didn't show up or I just didn't copy it correctly. But I assume she's included because it said seven.
    Edit: My mistake. Ozono is included on that tweet
    This is crazy if true... :lol:
    Yeah if it's like Influenzer/Synchro Maiyan is the better fit. But the idea scary. :shocku:

19. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    Yes, she's included. It's this kanji -> 大園 (Oozono)
    Yeah, the idea is scary because if she really is the center, it could be her last single.

20. NyanNyan's Pet

And it would make sense why they plan to release a single this early after an Album. Of course that's a big IF so let's wait and see.