1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 23rd [Sing Out!] (2019/05/29)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Renka and Denchan? - personally I would like Tamami over either of these two
    It's probably another Maiyan center if it's Dance heavy .
    So far Maiyan have centered Influ and synchro both dance heavy while Ashu Centered light movement songs like Hadashi and Jikouchu.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2019
  2. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    If it's true I'd be happy with that senbatsu, with Renka included. Although I would prefer other 3rd gens like Riria rather than Denchan. And we got 5 2nd gens too. No 4th gens is ok, they can be in senbatsu from next single.

3. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

We've been thinking about Maiyan last single since i dont remember when but in the end it's someone else last single :fear:

• Winner Winner x 4
  4. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Me too, if that's the final line-up I'm very satisfied. Renka is one of my favorite so I'll be happy for her though I understand other 3rd gen could use that spot. I feel 7 is too much for 3rd but I guess with 21 members in it's fine. Well at least there's 5 2nd gen.
    Finally, hopefully, it's a first for Miria. Btw, in that tweet there's a comment that it could be Ayane instead of Ranze. Either of the two is fine with me. 4th gen will have their 2nd song. They won't be left out for sure. No 4th gen Senbastsu for now is also good.

5. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Dont even dare. Maiyan curse is real. I'm not ready for another 1st gen g-bomb.

6. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Honestly, i'm afraid now it's someone last single on every new single release. But since Karin and Yuttan just announced theirs, i hope there's no more g-bomb for this single.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  7. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I hope Denchan takes a break and we get more rotation. I like Denchan, always have, but I hope they keep including new members each time

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    • Informative Informative x 11
    • Like Like x 1
  9. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

What's your prediction before sunday?

This senbatsu has some vacant slots, quiet of, assuming denchan or riria 'll get rotation too --is yuuri still eligible next single?
    Its pretty interesting as could become perfect timing for more of 2nd gen appeal before the 4th gen push at summer and onward.

predict,
    as we know kubo will just move on landslide,
    Comeback battle royale for hinachima, ayane, kiichan, ranze with then debut battle for miria, renacchi and (or) Tamami.

10. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I don't think Yuttan will be involved in this single. Imo, just like Karin, her last activity will be 4th album HS event.
    With that, we have 4 spot open. If they'll go with 21 senbatsu again, i'll go with Kubo, Chima, Kiichan, and Ayane to replace the graduated and rotate Ririan and Denchan with either Miria, Zakki, Ranze or Tamami. But if they choose to reduce the senbatsu, at least i hope Miria and/or Zakki can make it. Just give them at least once senbatsu experience before they leave.

• Like Like x 2
  11. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Have a feeling we’ll be surprised with this selection. Positively I hope.

13. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Yeah, probably an old center who hasn’t been center again for the longest time. ;)

14. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Since Zukki will be on hiatus for 23rd single promotions ; I think the remaining former centers will be the one chosen for this.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2019
    • Old Old x 2
  15. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    She's says she's not participating in the promotions... doesn't leave her out of the center picture... just will be the most awkward senbatsu if the center was not doing the promotions...

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Please not... Nogi does not need to follow their sister group. I always thought the reason why Iku never center again is because she is too busy that she might miss some promotion. I don't think it's right for center to miss out a lot.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    When did Nogi turn into Keya btw?

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  18. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    *ahem* sentimental train. Lmao.
    So mizuki won't be promoting this single but not particularly in hiatus?

19. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    No, Nogi never work that way. I'm glad management wise enough to let Mizuki hiatus. Esp with her current health and she still have to act in a TV drama.

• Like Like x 4
  20. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Why should we see our center doesn't promoted their single while since long ago we think Ikuchan has been dropped to 2nd row because her own schedule is so thight?

• Agree Agree x 6