1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 23rd [Sing Out!] (2019/05/29)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 31, 2019.

1. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Really good formation! Hope the song is good! :banana:

2. windakhaty

windakhaty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Just finished watch the announcement... Saito Asuka as the 23rd single center. Yamashita not join the senbatsu. Kubo and kichan join fukujin. And two new entry for senbatsu member but i kind of forget their name. Sorry

Sent from my CPH1823 using Tapatalk

3. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Really happy with this senbatsu. Center is rather expected, but happy that IkuMai is on the 2 sides.
    So happy that Momoko front row again!!! Although that may not be the case if Mizuki is participating. Still happy for her.
    Aside to that happy that Renka and Riria also back to senbatsu and Kiichan on 2nd row.
    Now hoping for a cool song with great dance...

4. otabe

otabe Member

Oshimen:
    soranyan
    congrats tamamichan I'm so proud :cute:

Oh and a not summer single ashu solo center? :banana: it's the senbatsu of dreams

5. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Hori Momoko and Ikuchan first row :cute:

• Like Like x 4
  6. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Let me get this out of the way first... so disappointed... size, center, lacking in Yamazaki and Yamashita... and Wada!

I'll live with it, because it's gonna be AWESOME! 23rd Single YAY!

Anyway, congrats on first senbatsu: Miria and Tamami. Miria is no longer an Under center without making senbatsu... And the world needs more Tamami... There's a whole lot of 3rd Gens. None of them dropped out!?! (Except Yamashita). My front row prediction had almost the right members: wrong on center and position! I'll take that...

Now. Who's Under center? (Ranze-chan!) And will it be really that small?

7. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I want to cry.

The selection is quite alright. I like the fact that Miria finally gets her spot, and Tamami is a nice surprise as well. Asuka is not my preferred center, but I am not surprised. Congrats to everyone that made it.

But again, Hinachima didn't make it. And honestly, with the 3rd gen and soon the 4th gen filling the gaps, I am afraid it will never happen again. At the moment, this feeling overshadows all the good things about this senbatsu. I am sad, worried and in a bad mood right now.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Happy that Kazumin is in the front row, sad that Hinachima isn't in the senbatsu..

9. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I'm happy for Miria and Tamachan but also feel bad for Zakki. Event with 22 senbatsu member and no Mizuki, she still didn't get her chance :cold:

10. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Saw this on twitter:

unders_23rd_single.jpg

Yikes. That's tiny! Are there enough of them? Or will they get reinforcements from the 4th Gen?

11. jess

jess Kenkyuusei

all Manatsu Respect Corps members successfully enter senbatsu :)

• Like Like x 6
  12. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Kaz and Momoko front row!
    IkuMai!
    Kii and Kubo-chan fukujin! Kii would be fukujin long time ago if she never hiatus.
    Thank you for keeping Denchan!
    Ayane is back!
    Miria finally... congrats for your hatsu senbatsu. Tamami too...

It's broke my heart to know Zakki not selected again. Please under center for her.

Nevertheless, still love the line up.

13. Cindy

Cindy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    Twitter:
    minaminzaka46
    I was expecting a smaller senbatsu and didn’t notice there is 8 members in 3rd row until I noticed 2 members in the middle:^^;:
    Unless 4th gen joins unders, Unders is really tiny:blink:

14. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Smaller size for under, mean more screentime for each. But please, dont add 4th gen to Under. No!

• Like Like x 2
  15. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Asuka center, just about right. Is this a Summer single? They really went big.
    Satisfied because I have so many favorites in. Well some members I prefer over the other didn't make it. Can't be too greedy.
    So happy for first timer Miria, returning Ayane and my favorite noisy girl Kiichan.
    Kubo is the other member I eagerly waited to be called I can feel my body shaking.
    Renka is back too. Nice to see Momoko in front. But woah, that's 8 3rd gen minus Yamashita. Only Mukai, Reno and Yoshida left.
    Kaz in front too, also a first cmiiw. And of course, Ikuta and Maiyan completing Nogi's top trio

I'm betting Hinachima or Ranze will Center UG since Nakada was center before Ki. I think 4th gen will be UG, that's a very small UG if not.
    Please, delay any g-bomb. Wait til the last single of the year. Looking forward for a great single.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
  16. DIO

DIO Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaaya
    No maaya :(:wall:.....but happy for kazumin in front row and kubo in second row center....

17. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

seems they wont rotate denchan or riria anytime soon. and renka caught me a bit surprise, thought she will keep in under "custody" for a while.
    happy for tamami and finally for miria, that left rena unfortunately.

is kaz leapt in front row good or bad sign idk. happy for her but im not expecting g bomb soon, my kokoro hasnt ready yet :(

18. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Kaz on front row for SayoImi.

19. ritto2908

ritto2908 Member

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    First of all, big congrats to Tamami and Miria! First Senbatsu!
    Kazumin, I'm glad that she is back to front row (last one was Sayonara no Imi), but kinda feel skeptical...please don't drop that bomb.
    Yamashita is taking a hiatus and it will be good for her. I guess she will center 25th single. It would be a nice gift for her return? 4th gen airdrop center for 24th? We'll see.
    Ume is in the second row. well, I'm happy that at least she is in Senbatsu and a stable locked member.
    It seems that the rumor is partially right about the formation. Btw, Ashurin is no longer called ''summer center girl" Hope the song will be great! Really anticipated!

20. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

ah yes. been a while. thanks.
    so this is not summer single. and maiyan is not center...hmmm

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019