Single Nogizaka46 23rd [Sing Out!] (2019/05/29)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 31, 2019.

1. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

still kaz already been keep at back for a while. expect the unexpected, hope its just my anxiety :(

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. windakhaty

windakhaty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    I think why Kazumi at the front row because Nogizaka46 lost most of front member due to graduation. Nishino and Eto misa is regular front row plus with yamashita took Hiatus it's a right decision to choose her as front row member.

Sent from my CPH1823 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Wow! Under formation is only 12 members. This is the perfect number similar to the Fuusen formation. And I hope Under also will get Kami song like Fuusen. Ganbatte Under!!!:1st:

4. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Hmm this was almost a perfect senbatsu. Not happy with Minamin being back to 2nd row I kinda expected her to stay in front but whatever management. Congrats to Miria! What a queen. Also to Tam. I’m quite happy with another Asuka centre. I feel like if Zukki’s condition was much better she would’ve taken that spot which would’ve been perfect promo for her drama. Oh well. Kubo centre position in 2nd row! That’s my girl. Erika back in top 3 .

5. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

I think Kaz is in front row due to Zukki's hiatus .

6. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Yeah Kazumin spot would have probably been for Mizuki. She recently said she wanna stay in Nogizaka for more years, she's not thinking about graduation, so don't expect that.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    If Kazumin took Mizuki's spot, then I wonder who took the spot that would have been Kazumin's if Mizuki was healthy.

8. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    so happy for Kaz being on front row again,her position for the last 4 singles was last row at the end but now i can see her in every performance
    happy momoko is front row too,kuboshi back in senbatsu so glad
    honestly expected denchan and riria to be dropped for renka and ayane but they're all there
    happy Miria is finally making her senbatsu debut,she deserves it
    i like asuka as center so i'm ok with her being center,although i would've prefered Yoda or Miona

my guess is she was last row end again and last row was 9 members but they put her on zukki's spot

9. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Probably Renka's spot? But who knows...

10. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Nah if mizuki's healthy . Kaz would be in kii's position and kii would be in ayane's place

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Definitely one less 3rd gen if Mizuki didn't go hiatus. It could be Riria out just to give way for Tamami. They're really shuffling 3rd gen and I feel from here on their main 5 will stay inside fukujin. Next few singles could have less members if graduation trend continue. I think that's why they went all out this time.

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. wuerfel

wuerfel Member Studio48 Contributor

Congrats to Tamami and Miri! I would have preferred a smaller senbatsu, but on the other hand, I'm happy for every single member who made it, so .... nevermind :flower:
    (Ranze under center, please?)

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Congratulations for the first timers!
    Congratulations for the returners!
    Congratulations for everyone!

Having Ume and Reika as shinme, could that mean anything? :chuffed:
    And there's another thing that I don't want to say as I can jinx it, not until we get the MV

Ranze, Chima. These two were also expected to go in. Handshake wise, they should be. But what can we do. Please shine wherever you are!

• Like Like x 2
  14. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    This is a pretty fair senbatsu announcement. To see the inclusion of all three generations represented seemingly fair for the upcoming song I am sure this will be pretty dynamic. I like the structure of the formation and I hope this will be a hit like the previous ones.

15. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I can't wait to see the new uniform. After months, I am a little bit tired of the current one actually.

16. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Probably, we gonna have more 3rd gen than 1st gen in senbatsu line up by next year.

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    This future 3rd and 4th gen senbatsu takeover. Miss the 1st gen heavy senbatsus.

18. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Not really much we can do about it anymore. There are only 3 non-graduating 1st gens outside of senbatsu.

Surprised seeing people expect (or even want) a Maaya senbatsu. She's been in once and doesn't have much room for growth. I'm hoping to get all the remaining 2nd gens a chance before the leave. Already disappointed Karin didn't get one.

Happy Denchan wasn't dropped but also wish she was out of this one and in the next one so we could have more new kids.

I personally would've loved a 4th gen or two, even a Yomomo-esque double centre drop, but I know some fans would hate them for that like some hate Yoda and Momo so I guess it's better to be patient.

19. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I wish for smaller senbatsu, but they keep increase the number. From 16 to 18 to 19 to 21 to 22. Next? 23? 28? 32? 36?

20. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Aside from senbatsu itself, there is a concern that management needs to fix ASAP: leak.
    It's been going on for a while now (Jikochuu even had an MV filming photo). While we don't know whether the one who leak info is a single person or not, it's concerning that some of it are actual truths. This time for 23rd, the leaked info was spot on in telling Mizuki's break, Asuka's center, and (this one can't be confirmed) a thing about Misa which I won't write here. Of course imposters follow up with fake news, just like the one posted here about senbatsu.

Which is dangerous. It's fine if it's just senbatsu rumor, it will just be cleared up once the announcement happens. But if it's about a member, an info that normally shouldn't be out in the public (if it's true) can taint one's reputation, and can't be clarified. People can't distinguish leak and fake rumor, so if leaks are confirmed then even the fakes will be believed later on. Someone in the management needs to be fired.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1