1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 24th [Yoakemade Tsuyogaranakutemoii] (2019/09/04)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by halcyon, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I think there are some other scenes, like in that classroom you see for a bit. So there might be somewhat of a story intertwined.

• Like Like x 1
  2. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Just want to see how they utilize the 3 new members. I think it's better not to expect too much if you look at the preview. Well who know if they will include other scenes. But seeing those added dancers again makes me think it's all dance MV. I just wish they didn't do it (adding other dancers) on concecutive singles. Maybe those folks are on one year/3 single deal . . :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Yes but it was 3 singles ago. I mean it's not like we get that kind of concept too much AND consecutively. But yes, I agree this song should get a storyline type mv.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. ritto2908

ritto2908 Member

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    I still miss the cinematic music videos with touching storytelling and plot. They could release two versions, the one with the choreography and one with storytelling, but they choose not to.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 3
  5. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Yeah I hope so. It seemed to me like a photoshoot in that scene, maybe for the CD covers, but could be part of the MV too.

6. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    There’s gonna be a story to the MV. They’re gonna have to explain how Endo, Kakki, and Ayame end up in school uniforms while the other members don’t. It looks to me like the non-4th Gen members will appear out of the crowd to dance with them.

• Informative Informative x 2
  7. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    It's not a bad song. Very nogi lol. I do like it better than Sing out tho.

8. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    It's just past noon in Tokyo...but the MV hasn't come out yet??? >(

9. Cindy

Cindy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    Twitter:
    minaminzaka46
    I think it will be out tomorrow since A-Side MVs are usually out a month before the release date. But I could be wrong:^^;:

10. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    • Like Like x 26
  11. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE COVERS :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

• Agree Agree x 7
  12. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    The covers are really pretty! Personally I like this aesthetic since it's released at the beginning of September and you can think of it as a late, rainy summer single. It's not like summer is always sunny and warm.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Been a while since a jacket photo made me gasp. Love these.

The regular edition stands out for me, but so does the type D - Ikuta and Yamashita! Ikuta in shorts! Yamashita’s wearing pants and a sweater vest. Both too cute.

14. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Love all the covers, although it feels a bit off with Maiyan in Type-C, lol. Type A or at least Type-B is her usual spot.

15. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Love these covers. Very nostalgic. I can almost breathe it all in. Don't know why I like this gloomy atmosphere so much. Just like 5th Bday live.
    Regular and specially Type-B easily my favorite. Kaki and Ayame are simply :blush:

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    i really like the covers, very cool and relaxing tone, very clean with not too much distraction (except for type D, What is that on the top left?), and a very nice color combination. and i also like that they keep the concept of having the 4th gen wearing uniform while the 1st 2nd and 3rd gen are wearing everyday's clothing

personal favorite gonna be the regular type. i think it has the best composition with having all of the members in the lower 3rd of the shot, the empty space above it making a great spot to place the title of the single, its very clear and easily readable, unlike the other types.

and as an added bonus, the regular type looks like some sort of opening credit for an asian drama.

17. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Yeah, these are really pretty. Definitely the nicest single covers in quite a while.

• Like Like x 2
  18. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Rainy summer! It's works beautifuly. I like it and good change when Hinata already use pastel and bubly concept that Nogi usually use for their summer concept.

And Sakyun, she is kawaii center...<3 Ayame and Kakki<3

• Like Like x 2
  19. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I like this style for the cover jacket a lot.:inlove: it feels calming and relaxing. I also like the candid style like this. Members don't look directly to the camera, which makes it feels more natural. My favorite is the Regular cover. I like the composition and of course, my love Kubo do something weird. [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I love the covers. I prefer rain over really hot sunny days so I really appreciate the style;)

And I noticed that 4th gen girls look somehow sad, worried on the covers, while the others are joyful. Don't think it's a coincidence, it could reflect the sense of the song and the MV.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2019