1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 24th [Yoakemade Tsuyogaranakutemoii] (2019/09/04)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by halcyon, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I realise that. But from my perspective, a bad song is still a bad song. I guess I am more oriented to the musical side than average. The girls are great and I love them, but at the end of the day, it is secondary.
    I don't invest time in, for example AKB48 because I don't like their style, even though there are probably many lovely members to discover there as well.

That song already exists. Well, except the graduation part and maybe it's not the worst of the whole Nogi discography, but I dislike Secret Graffiti with a burning passion.

But I would buy it, because I am collecting all their single releases. And I won't think of Hinachima or Nogizaka46 any less, but that song, no. Never liked it, never will.

2. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

I love Secret Graffiti, its one of.my favorite Nogi songs.

I really like the video and the song. I thought everyone's parts were really cool and interesting. I especially like Ayame's scenes with the umbrella. I was pretty indifferent towards Sakura when 4th gen was first introduced but I'm beginning to like her more and more.

The song itself sounds better in the video than it did in the radio leak. The radio leak sounded flat and a little tinny.

It feels pefectly like a late summer / early fall single. I thought they did a good job of evoking that feel.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. piduai

piduai Kenkyuusei

why wouldn't she look young? she's 25

4. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Younger than 25. Younger than her age...:hmm:

:wall:
    why did i even bother:wall:

Note: glad you notice "MY" mistake about her age...:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
  5. piduai

piduai Kenkyuusei

26 and the point stands

• Like Like x 3
  6. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    one of the best mv-song pair wise ive loved so much for a while.

> kaerimichi was obviously my biased would say it was very great.
    > synchro , huge fans of the song but not mv.
    > jikochuu - singout , average good but not having the immediately outstanding feels like i got with yoake.

senbatsu , song , mv everything 10/10. thanks nogi for still able to keeping me as an idol otaku

• Like Like x 1
  7. zukki chan

zukki chan Kenkyuusei

can they just give us asuka miona mizuki pv right now.......
    is this nogi last single for this year? i hope not...

8. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    MTE! I guess the solo shots were trying to tell a story or relate to the lyrics but there was just too many of them and made the mv a mess. They were gorgeous still. Nogi need to stop with these mass extras. More choreography and Kubo scenes were needed

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Not that bad MV to my eyes, but under my expectations.
    I'm also not sure about the message of the song. I think it is about how all the people in the world have a story and a lot of them are suffering or experiencing a tough time.

10. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I'm curious about it: how do you define AKB style, how do you compare it to the Nogi one, and why you don't like it?

By the way, to me a really good and enjoyable MV that fits well with the song, could make me appreciate the song (or better, the single) much more.
    For example, Harujion is not one of my favourite Nogi singles, it's kinda a skip to me, but listening to it while watching the MV is so much different, they fit so well and seems so enjoyable and I would be more proned to watch it than skip it.

And about that, I noticed that singles with graduating members as centers are between my favourite Nogi's MV's: Harujion, Sayonara no Imi, Kaerimichi... all so good!

I have said so many bad things about Sing Out! but I have to say in his defense that probably is better than this one for the MV. I don't get exactly what it is, but there's something about this MV that doesn't make me appreciate it, probably it's similar to what hiraganatwice said: too many people, too many things that seem to happen but you don't get what, and honestly you don't ever care about it (LOL), it's not interesting at all, and kinda confusing and dark.

And I don't get why so many people don't like Synchro's MV, to me it's so well done in its semplicity: it tells you a story, is so artistic and elegant, the choreo is so good, you can see well every member... I love it.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 3
  11. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

I like that there's a lot going on. I've watched the video like 5 times and every time I see something new and interesting.

I'm really blown away by Sakura's expression both at the very beginning and the very end. Really solid center choice.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    MV looks like a university students projects recorded with early 2000s technologies. I like the MV as it is. Don't know what's the song's about, just the girls looking somber and pretty. Not the best of MVs of them. I think they're pushing the "Nogi as an Artist" concept even more with this. Sakura is amazing btw. She looks like she has been part of Nogi for so long. Asuka's shots are a tad too long. Is the girl running with white uniform Ikuchan or Mizuki??

13. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

its Mizuki

14. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Thought so. In that shot sometimes Mizuki looks like Ikuchan. That makes me realise Ikuchan has extremely short close-up shot.

15. SPTofumon

SPTofumon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kanemura Miku
    Twitter:
    SPTofumon
    I'm happy that this is an A-Side that caught my attention quick. Once I listen to it more, I think it may rank as one of my favourite singles form Nogi. Like what I get form most people here, I don't really know why the "Hey" is included because I don't think it adds much to the lyrics or the feel of the song.

Along those lines, I really like the lyrics and how they paint such a dark picture of what being down can feel like, but once you find the will to keep going you can do anything. The girls sing it very well with them staying in a lower range to show that they are in a sad, dark place which goes to the chorus where they can shout out their emotions. My favourite part of the song is the production and instrumentation. It has such an enjoyable dreary beat and the guitars, strings, and other instruments really show the stark contrast of emotions.

Overall, I know I'll love this song the more times I play it because it has the right feel of a song that I like. If the Under Members deliver like they always do and are even better than this, I'll be blown away.

Also, the MV is cool and all. But why no love for the back row?! Maybe I'm salty about that because both Kazumin and Manatsu are there, but I feel like they only gave them that one quick shot.

• Like Like x 2
  16. ritto2908

ritto2908 Member

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    When you compare Yoda's screentime to the others' in Fukujin, you'll find the term "fukujin" is still irrelevant.

17. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Apparently this is the amount of time each "member" had in the MV. I like how the cat and the grass was also counted LOL
    Nogi24th.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 5
  18. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Please see an earlier post I made about this.

I am almost sure it's the sample from Hadashi de Summer. A song that embodied the carefree and enjoyable atmosphere of a nice summer day. Fun, friends and fireworks!

But everyone got a worry or two.

In the darkness of the night, that what you had forgotten or suppressed during an enjoyable day rears it ugly head. And although the faint echoes of pleasure are still lingering in the distance (the "hey!" is more distant and with added reverb), you are alone, crying, and wondering how to face the next day.

I think it fits perfectly.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. Kazeka

Kazeka Kenkyuusei

The MV was nice to watch. Sets the tone of the song just right for me, the solo scenes were superb. Though I would've liked some more focus on the third row than what they were given. I also think that the fourth gens should've just been the ones crying and the senpais were to help them get out of their depression, I think that would've made it have a bit more of a story.

And now that Seditious has mentioned it, the "hey"s don't actually feel out of place at all. Considering their placement in the lyrics, after "kurayami wa" and "fuan to wa" (both can be perceived as negative words; though "taiyou wa/yo" doesn't really follow this), the "hey"s could easily be the voices from their friends letting them know that they're not alone only to be being drowned out by the individual's negativity (stemming from it only appearing in two lines of the chorus). So I think it makes perfect sense to have them.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Under's song and coupling song first aired on radio show schedule.

August 9th (tonight)
    Do My Best ja Imi wa Nai(UNDER SONG) - bay-fm78 Kintsubu (19: 00-21: 00 JST) - Yamazaki Rena radio show
    Boku no Omoikomi (Nippon TV series "High School Student Quiz 2019 ost) - FM FUJI Chinmoku no Kinyoubi (21:00-23:00 JST) - Nakada Kana radio show

August 10th
    Romendensha no Machi (Asuka, Mizuki, Miona unit) - J-WAVE「POP OF THE WORLD」(HARRY'S ENGLISH CLASS) (07:05-07:30 JST) - Saito Asuka radio show

August 12th
    Tokidoki Omoidashite Kudasai (Reika solo) - NACK5「Nutty Radio Show THE魂」(20:00-23:00 JST) - Yuttan radio show

Sauce:http://www.nogizaka46.com/news/2019/08/24thcwdo-my-best-4.php

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2