1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 24th [Yoakemade Tsuyogaranakutemoii] (2019/09/04)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by halcyon, Jul 3, 2019.

1. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I don't mind the dress. Think of them like a group of zebras. No one dress pattern stands out . . . :lol:

In that performance there are moments I thought Asuka was Kaki because of their long black hair. I get confused between Ikuchan, Kubo and Ayame. Even Miona few times. I thought Inoue was there but it was Kazumin. I enjoy this performance and like the song a little better now.

[​IMG]

I like Ayane. I'll be happy if it's Renka. Manatsu would probably take Reika's place and the other girl will be on her in 3rd row

2. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Something I noticed in the MV is that among the 3rd row senbatsu members, Maichun is the only one in a different position while looking at the camera. i even think that she's not even in the same scene where the other 3rd row members were one next to each other. It reminded of Nigemizu, where all the senbatsu members were inside the house expect Maichun, Sayunyan and Marika. And what's the thing in common both cases have? Is that the "excluded members" were never part of the Fukujin in any single until that moment. Sayunyan and Marika got their first Fukujin positions in Itsuka Dekiru, and Maichun has yet become a Fukujin. It makes me think it'll become a tradition doing that "exclusion" every time a new gen enter into senbatsu for the first time. Why doing that? I have no idea, I guess they just want to acknowledge the Fukijin system in Nogi.

As for who will get Reika's position, I'm pretty sure it'll be Manatsu, while Renka will get Manatsu's, one thing for sure is that whoever gets it, will be in the next single senbatsu.

3. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    That's a great theory. Among the short clips of 3 rowers, Shinuchi got more miliseconds of highlight. We'll only know the next single I guess?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Kaz will take Reika's position

5. hart123

hart123 Member Stage48 Donor

Live performance on Sukkiri

EDlIabzVAAEQtKD.jpg EDlNzoHU0AA1Qvu.jpg b01b2dcd.jpg EDlNzuhU4AAu20Z.jpg 947862cc.jpg 23178456.jpg EDlNzvxU8AEedVP.jpg

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  6. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

So Kazumi in Reika's position, Renka in Kazumi's position and Miria subbed in for Manatsu.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. towiti

towiti Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    akimotomanatsu
    First day sale is 788,576 https://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/js/d/2019-09-03/
    It gets lower, but expected? Guess it's a good future investment for the 4th gen. But I still wanna see them breaking the 1m barrier, without it being Maiyan grad single of course.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Glad to get a final Captain photo

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

These factors affect the sales:
    Hoshino retires from IHS
    Inoue hiatus
    Momoko hiatus
    Limited slots for KBS
    Limited slots for Miona
    Altho 4ki increased their sales but at the expense of the sales of other girls like Riria.
    - even the boost of NHS can't stop the inevitable reduction

Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Naacha97

Naacha97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimanatsuki
    1st day sales is good considering all the things management try with this single. But i somehow thinking how long will kaerimichi hold the number one position. Is it the limit for nogi single sales that will be hard to breakthrough.

11. hart123

hart123 Member Stage48 Donor

^Maiyan graduation single will surpass Kaerimichi I think.

Well that's pretty much expected sales.
    It will be tough to break 1m

12. Apple

Apple Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    No need to wait until Maiyan graduates. just make her to be a center for next single or bring back all Maiyan and other member. HS schedules.

13. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    let see if sonyhas satisfied withlower sales. i really hope they did satisfy but still looking for another opportunity by doing better promotions.floating around 700-900k with just 40-50girls already good enough. hopefully there is no gimmick or joint venture with sister groups to increase sales.

14. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Still higher than jikochu's first day, though. It's still on Nogi usual sales pattern.

Sing out was more worrisome because it's pushed so much but the post first week sales are slowest since SayoImi.

15. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

So it's Renka, then Miria. Where's our new captain anyway? Busy day at the office? :D

Those sales are expected. They'll be fine.
    Well, they can just call her name to save the day . . .
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    :hehe: . . .

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    She has stage play

• Like Like x 1
  17. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    I did my bit and ordered more versions :^^;:

18. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    • Like Like x 3
  19. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Count the ponytails!

I didn't think too much of this song. The wiki says its done by Sing Out! senbatsu. But seeing this version with all members, I like it now. But really only this version. The idea of another all generation song like Settei Ondo is appreciated. Also, they all look really beautiful there.

20. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Well, more like when a new gen comes out, because the only times it happened is in Nigemuzu and in this single.
    ===============================================
    And about the sales of this single, i think we shouldn't be worried at all, the fact they can sell this much with less than 50 is amazing. I bet the the sales for the 2nd day will be one of the highest they ever had.