Single Nogizaka46 25th [Shiawase no Hogoshoku] (2020/03/25)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Jan 7, 2020.

1. tormeidopunch

tormeidopunch Kenkyuusei

The way I see it Miria and Ayane is selling better than Kiichan but why do management keep on dropping them out of senbatsu? 2ki girls deserves better

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Its handshake economics. Basically if you know a girl is going to sell out earlier then you apply for her first. If you know a girl is never going to sell out then you apply for her last.

For example, I like Mizuki, Kakki, Ayamen, and Kiichan. I also really like Yuri. I know Mizuki, Ayamen, and Kakki are going to sell out fast so I bid exclusively for them in the first two rounds. Once they sell out I bid for Kiichan and any other girls who I might want to meet. I know Yuri isn't going to sell out so I don't even bother bidding on her at all until until the later rounds.

It's kind of like in fantasy football. Maybe there is a tight end you really want. But there's no point drafting a tight end in the early rounds because everyone's going for quarterbacks and running backs. The first tight end isn't going to be drafted until like 5th or 6th round at the earliest. So you would be wasting a draft pick if you picked a tight end in the early rounds, even if it's the best tight end there is.

Basically the way IHS works encourages extremes where some girls sell out super early and some never sell out at all.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
  3. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

In Kaerimichi they have Miona and Shinuchi only. In this single, which is a special occasion, they have 3 girls.

4. tormeidopunch

tormeidopunch Kenkyuusei

I know that Miona and Maichun seemed to be the obligatory 2ki girls in the senbatsu but I need more of them. Hopefully in the next single.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    i wonder if riria has lost the spirit to fight and become just so so in her IHS. im pretty sure she is super cute in real life judging from what i see in the internet but she isnt that interesting. i hope she can rebounce like hoshimina.

6. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

2ki is somewhat hardcapped at the moment with only 3 spots available.

The most number of senbatsu members they had was in 23rd single Sing Out with five 2ki girls but that was before the 4ki top members enters the picture.

For 2ki fans ; I can see their spot increases to 4 + 1 wild card but anything more than that is unrealistic unless 1ki perma-senbatsu(Kaz ,Manatsu,Ringo,) announces grad

So if Ayane and Miria will enter senbatsu ; who are the girls you want to be dropped for them to enter?

Last edited: Feb 22, 2020
  7. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Miona, Maichun, Kiichan, Ayane, and Miria. That's only 5.

I can see Nakada, Maaya, and Chima goes to Under again while Inoue and Maiyan graduated. If we go with 21 senbatsu in next single, it'll be 4 vacant position. I'd like to give it to 2ki and 4ki. Ayane + Miria or Ranze or even Rena and Ayame + Saachan. I don't see much of 4ki jumping to senbatsu before they're integrated to UG.

8. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

The thing is Riria's chara have a lot of similarities with other members therefore the fans have options to try out other girls that presents similar chara and aura.

9. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I'll be more positive a different say that Kiichan, has now a secured spot in senbatsu. After Maiyan and Inoue graduate, the center probably goes to Asuka or maybe Ikuta. While they probably put Ranze and Ayane to take the empty positions. Maaya probably goes to center again but maybe Nakada and Hinachima have chances to remain in senbatsu, even if it's in 3rd row.

10. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

I'll say ranze's current situation fell a dip behind miria and ayane as 2ki priority, tho' i really hope the three could just make it through.
    If nogi really keep their current trend for 22-formation, there the least 5 possible spots.

• Like Like x 1
  11. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I feel that Riria is kinda unique. She’s kinda tomboyish but with a very cute face. Maybe that’s kinda works against her though.

12. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    I think your last sentence answers your first sentence.

I am sad about Yamazaki's handshake performance. That's even more buffling and terribly saddening

13. Anima30

Anima30 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Animaa30
    After listening to it(thanks to an fb vid), I didn't really know how to feel
    I expected a sad song with a killer climax/last chorus but it turned out to be a very mellow song with a lighthearted/warm feel to it

Since it was the first time performed + hearing it, i'll have to see how it grows on me and how it will age as maiyan's grad song

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

14. Apple

Apple Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    I have heard this song. and this song won't be as tragic like Sayonara no imi. because Maiyan doesn't want that. and I think this song you can enjoy when it's been played over and over again by listening the sake of the lyrics. I'm waiting for the mv to come out.

15. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    The song is not the typical Nogi song imo. Tbh I don't really feel the song on first listen. But yeah Maiyan doesn't seem to want sad graduation song. And even with that song, they are already crying, it's not even her graduation concert yet.

16. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Interesting and lovely title. And I'm not going to listen to it until there is a good quality version out. Glad to hear it's not a sad one though. That has been done too much.

17. tormeidopunch

tormeidopunch Kenkyuusei

18. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Anyway, what's the meaning of 25th title?

19. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I'm just running this 「しあわせの保護色」 through google translate which spits out "Protective color of happiness." YMMV

Feels like it would have the feel of Harujion and Kaerimichi.

20. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    "保護色" also can be translated into Crypsis, the ability of an animal to avoid observation or detection by other animals. It is including camouflage and mimicry. You must be familiar with bug that has body color or shape that looks like leaf or tree bark, so it can hide from predator. This is one of that crypsis ability.

Imo, しあわせの保護色 meaning could be someone who use happiness to blend with surrounding. The reality is that person is also similar to others. They have mixed feeling, bad day, and can be hurt by bad words from others. Maybe, AkiP want to send message that Idol is also human, who is far from perfect.

I read many comments said that the song is cheerful or lighthearted. Maybe, behind that cheerful melody, there is deeper meaning. I still need to see the full lyrics translation, though. :)

Last edited: Feb 25, 2020
    • Like Like x 3